April 26, 2024, 11:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327500 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: September 14, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »

No, I think everything went well with Casey until Tony came along.  Tony was the one, but she couldn't have him.  She let down her guard with him in every way, and Cayee got killled....  Tony knows.  Tony is the catalyst.   

I could be 100% wrong but I don't think Tony knows anything.

I agree that I don't think Tony knows. However, I also think Tony might be a factor in this (unknowingly.) What I mean is this: The roommate on NG said that they said to Casey that being a "24-hour house" that it wasn't a good environment for Caylee. That meant she would either have to find someone to watch Caylee so she could be with Tony, or not be with Tony. This might have been a catalyst since Casey didn't live anywhere else at the time and was having problems with her mom. Thoughts, anyone?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1581 on: September 14, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »

misses, let me try to reverse the cell number.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: September 14, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »

How come sometimes when I hit post it comes back on my browser as ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER.. So I do my post over only to end up with 2 posts...I hate that!

That error happens somethimes when the server is real busy.

Thanks Klaas I thought it was my computer..   I have been trying to talk my DH into buying me a laptop..Thought I might have an excuse..LOL

OK, I'll bite.

That error only happens on OLD PC's and what you really need to solve the problem is a new laptop.  I suggest a new laptop with XP and not Vista if you can get it.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: September 14, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »

Rob, IIRC, the Amscot woman said the car was there at 7am. Tony didn't pick Casey up till between 10am and 11 am, according to Clint. Where was she for those hours when the stores weren't even open?

misses, I'm not sure, but maybe it was there at seven when she arrived for work, and notes it then.

I'm down to to possibilities.

1 Casey killed Caylee on 6-16

2 George killed Caylee on 6-15 (evening of).

there are only so many possibilities left.

these are my remaining two and I don't have nearly the amount of info the cops do.

as for the car begin discovered at Amscot, there are four cams on the front and side of the building - they very well could have revealed something yet unknown.

Casey is not standing there for two to three hours. That makes no sense.

Right you are! So, would that lend credence to the theory that someone else was involved? If the car was there at 7am and Casey didn't call for a ride until 10 or 11 am, how did she get groceries and get back to Amscot?

This is the best evidence that George was involved.  I feel so sure that Caylee was buried between the 24th and the day the car was left at Amscott and that it was George who discovered her body and not the gas cans.  It is toooo strange that he relays a totally unnecessary story about finding gas cans in her trunk. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: September 14, 2008, 06:38:54 PM »

What would happen to CAYLEE's body after a couple of hours in an air conditioned house??

I do not know if this theory has been out there but..

After the fight on fathers day night, casey storms out and takes off to Tony's..

Cindy puts CAYLEE to bed like Im sure she has done alot before...

Casey come back home late possibly sneaks in...

Casey kills CAYLEE right there while she sleeps?

Then when Cindy wakes up casey acts like she is talking to CAYLEE...

It has been said George walks circles around casey so maybe he never bothered to check in on them...

Possibly George leaves at 12:50 not casey, or depending on the condition of CAYLEE,Casey dresses her, puts on sunglasses, and takes her right by George and out to the car...

If casey kills caylee at home and George leaves then casey could have easily buried caylee in the back yard,with one of the Anthony's shovels...But when she returns home on the 18th she can't get in the shed so she borrows a neighbors shovel to help remove the body??

In those documents it says the tests at Tonys apt came back negative.

We have never heard about the tests from the Anthony's own home...

I would like to see what you monkeys think..

That's very premeditated. I agree that she can't get into the shed and has to borrow a shovel. Maybe George locked the shovel in the shed so Casey couldn't get to it because he knows somethings up and doesn't want his finger prints on any instruments.
Are you suggesting Casey staged taking a live Caylee out of the house? Like she was taking a nap?

Thats why I asked about body's in air conditioning..I do not know alot about decomposing bodys so I was wondering if was possible to do that ~ walk CAYLEE out the door like she was napping..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: September 14, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

Carpe, here's a possibility.

George discovers the gas cans Caylee in the trunk on 6/24.

Not sure if this was revealed by Casey or George was his bossy self and pushed his way in.

Once he discovers Caylee - he freak like he normally does, but as a former cop realizes what coming down the pike.

He tells Casey to get online and begin to create a timeline.

George tells Casey to "keep this between us and don't tell your mother".

George tells Casey he will take care of "IT" and for her to take his PT snoozer to the Publix and buy some groceries and to met him at the Amscot in his car.

Casey goes to the Publix spends about 1 hour shopping for groceries and meets George at the Amscot.

Before leaving the Publix, she calls Tony and tells him her car is out of gas and can he come and get her.

Casey goes to the Amscot and finds George who then takes his car home and Casey waits for her ride.

not all that far fetched.
That does take care of "it" nice and neatly. Then George and Cindy stick to the plan of finding the live Caylee. He knows his daughter will get off because there is so much time before the body is found... intentionally. So many options.
So did George invent the kidnapping script thing too?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: September 14, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »

How come sometimes when I hit post it comes back on my browser as ERROR CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER.. So I do my post over only to end up with 2 posts...I hate that!

Thanks Klaas I thought it was my computer..   I have been trying to talk my DH into buying me a laptop..Thought I might have an excuse..LOL

OK, I'll bite.

That error only happens on OLD PC's and what you really need to solve the problem is a new laptop.  I suggest a new laptop with XP and not Vista if you can get it.

AhHa I knew it was this darn PC... 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: September 14, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »

Rob, IIRC, the Amscot woman said the car was there at 7am. Tony didn't pick Casey up till between 10am and 11 am, according to Clint. Where was she for those hours when the stores weren't even open?

misses, I'm not sure, but maybe it was there at seven when she arrived for work, and notes it then.

I'm down to to possibilities.

1 Casey killed Caylee on 6-16

2 George killed Caylee on 6-15 (evening of).

there are only so many possibilities left.

these are my remaining two and I don't have nearly the amount of info the cops do.

as for the car begin discovered at Amscot, there are four cams on the front and side of the building - they very well could have revealed something yet unknown.

Casey is not standing there for two to three hours. That makes no sense.

Right you are! So, would that lend credence to the theory that someone else was involved? If the car was there at 7am and Casey didn't call for a ride until 10 or 11 am, how did she get groceries and get back to Amscot?

That's a good question.  Taxi?  Wonder if LE checked into this?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: September 14, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »

OK, I'll bite.

Yeah, and you have to have a new outfit, purse and shoes to go with the laptop!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: September 14, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

OK, I'll bite.

Yeah, and you have to have a new outfit, purse and shoes to go with the laptop!!!!!
Exactly I need to color coordinate ! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: September 14, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

Thats why I asked about body's in air conditioning..I do not know alot about decomposing bodys so I was wondering if was possible to do that ~ walk CAYLEE out the door like she was napping..
Rigor starts about 4-6 hours after death. Jon Benet was found 10 hours later and she was very stiff.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: September 14, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »

Phone Number:     407-421-6505
Date of this Report:    September 14, 2008
Phone Line Type:    Cell Phone
Phone Company:    CINGULAR
Phone Location:    ORLANDO, FL

can't find who it belongs to.. could be new and not yet registered or it could be that babysitter.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1592 on: September 14, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »

Carpe, I have Wampa in my closet, and Hans, and Luke, and the Millium Falcom, and every piece that ever came out.

Duz you ever have a little drinkie and run around
in the Star Wars underwear and a Darth Vader helmet?

just kiddin'  (I bet Lee STILL does!)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: September 14, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »

Ok, I would never argue with anyone (lifes too short) but wasn't it said that she wanted Tony, but Tony didn't want kids?   That puts you in a terrible position.  Been there!!!  You have to choose.  You try to make it work, appease them both, both it doesnt work.   You have to choose!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1594 on: September 14, 2008, 06:49:48 PM »

Accurate witness account of brawl from the Fox site....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: September 14, 2008, 06:51:20 PM »

I'm going to be gone for a few hours.  Don't let anything happen til I get back, OK?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1596 on: September 14, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

I'm going to be gone for a few hours.  Don't let anything happen til I get back, OK?

ok, you got it...

have a good time.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: September 14, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »

Ok, I would never argue with anyone (lifes too short) but wasn't it said that she wanted Tony, but Tony didn't want kids?   That puts you in a terrible position.  Been there!!!  You have to choose.  You try to make it work, appease them both, both it doesnt work.   You have to choose!!!!

Yes, but that doesn't mean Tony knows what happened to Caylee.  Casey may have wanted Caylee out of the way because of Tony but that doesn't mean he was aware. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: September 14, 2008, 06:53:31 PM »

Rigor starts about 4-6 hours after death. Jon Benet was found 10 hours later and she was very stiff.

Ok so she probably would not have been able to pass her off as sleeping it would have been to long after....

Some part of me just feels CAYLEE never left that house alive, after she returned Fathers day evening....
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: September 14, 2008, 06:53:31 PM »

I agree that the purse was left in the car for one of two reasons.  Either she was encouraging someone to steal the car or she wanted it to appear that she and Caylee had been kidnapped.  I suspect that she was planning to take off for California where her family would not find her and she would not have to explain Caylee's disappearance.

SS...

I sorta missed it breezing through documents, but caught it
in the CASEY INTERVIEW tapes... she also left 2 (how thorough - count em)
TWO notes on the car announcing to the world that it was out of gas
and she would be back to pick it up at a later date.

Now keep in mind, this is what Casey said to cops.

I contend there were no "outta gas" notes.

how could someone steal the car if there is no gas to drive it away?

the bait is clearly there - the purse. But unless the thief is Hercules there is not way it's going to happen.

besides, I still believe it is possible that George dropped the car off there.

Casey wanted that car gone... and she told Tony her parents were buying her another "new" one.

If I own one car and it is my primary source and mode of transportation, you can bet I'm keeping my eye on it SO IT DOESN'T GET STOLEN.

Additionally, nowhere in the docs does it show that the Amscot lady or

the tow truck people ever saw any OUT OF GAS notes on the car.

Carpe, was the position of the car mentioned.  Any mention of adjacent to the dumpster--trunk in, or hood in toward dumpster?

Between the docs and Padilla... my take was that it was parked

in the space next to the dumpster. Never heard if it was trunk in or hood in.

I would assume normal - hood in. Nobody has made a note of anything else

strange about it... other than it just appeared to be an abandoned car. If it

was backed in... one would think they would have made a note of that...

it is different. jmo

Wow, those 2 men pushed the car off the highway and positioned it by the dumpster.  Unlikely they would have pushed it backwards, or maneuvered into a parking space.

(The fabrication truck has made another delivery.mo)

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.