March 29, 2024, 03:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326078 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: September 14, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »

I agree...the fact that Casey tried to cover up, did not report the child as missing, has told so many stories...all these things point to her knowing the difference between right and wrong.  Of course, it is the LEGAL definition of insanity that comes into play here, but I think there is enough evidence to indicate she knew she had done wrong.

I even think the little poem about "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." is an attempt to justify her actions.  In effect, she is saying, "I may be lying, but everyone does.  And Caylee would have died eventually.  We all do."

I agree with you.  That poem was the first real thing in this entire case as it came from Casey herself without pressure from a cop or family member.  It came from the mind of Casey.  Sheds a bit of light on the type of mind she has, very non caring and detached as well.  IMO
I disagre. It shows that she speaks herself in metaphor. Metaphor is the language of the ancients who weren't allowed free speech. Doesn't mean she's non-caring, but it does mean she's a slave of sorts.
Still she is responsible for her actions, so was Agatha of God who was covering up being raped by a priest... words that could never be spoken.

It is not like she was blogging about her troubles, she was writing a poem.  This type of writing is common in poems.  Not saying you are wrong, I just do not give her that much credit in trying to write in metaphor to be like ancient slaves. 

I think to really get a meaning to whatever Casey was meaning in this is maybe to look at what Cindy had on her MySpace July 3 which was 4 days before Casey's note and a longtime before finding out that car had been towed. If you also remember now Cindy said when she talked to Casey there was always a reasonable explanation why Caylee couldn't come to the phone. Seems to me this sounds more definite that "she is gone". Why would she write in that manner? They lived in the same area of FL. Casey never ventured anywhere it seems.
My granddaughter moved about 1400 miles away from me but I don't feel she is gone in that sense.

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I believe Casey was possibly giving hers as an answer to what her mom had written.

JMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1601 on: September 14, 2008, 06:55:44 PM »

Carpe, here's a possibility.

George discovers the gas cans Caylee in the trunk on 6/24.

Not sure if this was revealed by Casey or George was his bossy self and pushed his way in.

Once he discovers Caylee - he freak like he normally does, but as a former cop realizes what coming down the pike.

He tells Casey to get online and begin to create a timeline.

George tells Casey to "keep this between us and don't tell your mother".

George tells Casey he will take care of "IT" and for her to take his PT snoozer to the Publix and buy some groceries and to met him at the Amscot in his car.

Casey goes to the Publix spends about 1 hour shopping for groceries and meets George at the Amscot.

Before leaving the Publix, she calls Tony and tells him her car is out of gas and can he come and get her.

Casey goes to the Amscot and finds George who then takes his car home and Casey waits for her ride.

not all that far fetched.
That does take care of "it" nice and neatly. Then George and Cindy stick to the plan of finding the live Caylee. He knows his daughter will get off because there is so much time before the body is found... intentionally. So many options.
So did George invent the kidnapping script thing too?

Well, she did tell Tony MY DAD WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.

Perhaps she and pop did a little grocery trip before
dropping her off at the Amscot location to call Tony?

*pure spec.    I am just shooting it out of my Wampa.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: September 14, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »

They're Baaack! ( said in my best poltergeist voice)

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: September 14, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

Phone Number:     407-421-6505
Date of this Report:    September 14, 2008
Phone Line Type:    Cell Phone
Phone Company:    CINGULAR
Phone Location:    ORLANDO, FL

can't find who it belongs to.. could be new and not yet registered or it could be that babysitter.

Thanks Rob. I couldn't either.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: September 14, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »

Ok, I would never argue with anyone (lifes too short) but wasn't it said that she wanted Tony, but Tony didn't want kids?   That puts you in a terrible position.  Been there!!!  You have to choose.  You try to make it work, appease them both, both it doesnt work.   You have to choose!!!!

Yes, but that doesn't mean Tony knows what happened to Caylee.  Casey may have wanted Caylee out of the way because of Tony but that doesn't mean he was aware. 
"You are my favorite" seems to make it sound like Casey made her choice and acted alone.
But if George watched so closely that he knew exactly what Casey and Caylee was wearing he must have known that Tony was an obstacle in Caylee's life. George isn't blind and was a cop, he knew the warning signs. He knew Casey was slutting around.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1605 on: September 14, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »

No, I think everything went well with Casey until Tony came along.  Tony was the one, but she couldn't have him.  She let down her guard with him in every way, and Cayee got killled....  Tony knows.  Tony is the catalyst.   

I could be 100% wrong but I don't think Tony knows anything.

I agree Klaas.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: September 14, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »

I just wanted to say that a dead body, even a child's is very heavy.  I was with my daughter when she took her last breath.  After she passed, I tried lifting her up but once she passed she became very, very heavy/totally dead weight.  She was 12 years old and only weighed 40lbs.  Not that CA couldn't lift CA, but CA doesn't seem the type to dig a hole with a shovel...and to be carrying CA's body from one place to another (since I personally know how heavy a dead body is) I just can't see her doing that either, unless she had some 'man' help.  I just wanted to throw this out there.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: September 14, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »

No, I think everything went well with Casey until Tony came along.  Tony was the one, but she couldn't have him.  She let down her guard with him in every way, and Cayee got killled....  Tony knows.  Tony is the catalyst.   

I agree Klaas.

does LE have records on when Casey called Tony to pick her up?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1608 on: September 14, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

I agree Klaas.
I agree to..I think tony was part of the reason and her mother but i don't believe he knew or helped..I think her wanting him just gave more reason for her to get rid of her child. What bugs me is she stated she could of gave her mother custody so she also knew there was a way out
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: September 14, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »

Carpe, I have Wampa in my closet, and Hans, and Luke, and the Millium Falcom, and every piece that ever came out.

Duz you ever have a little drinkie and run around
in the Star Wars underwear and a Darth Vader helmet?

just kiddin'  (I bet Lee STILL does!)

They make Star Wars Undies????  I want some!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: September 14, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »

Drive thru bar???  We just have drive by shooting, every day!!!!!

OMG what state do you live in?
You need to move.

But don't move to Hartford...
(Blonde, you must live in Southern CT)

NO Eastern Connecticut Shoreline

In the woods and  farm land, lakes and ocean.
Very Quite I make all the noice when I start uo the Harley

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: September 14, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »

I agree Klaas.

Nate on the NG show the other night said Tony picked Casey up between 11 AM and 1 PM.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1612 on: September 14, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: September 14, 2008, 07:12:11 PM »

Accurate witness account of brawl from the Fox site....

Very good job on that. 

Isn't the guy the lady from car  one of the neighbors who starting fighting with protesters last weekend?  I do need to applaude her on a very good dfensive move there.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: September 14, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »

Something coming up on Fox about the Anthony's and the lady/door/boy

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: September 14, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »

bikerbev  I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I do agree with you casey probably needed help

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: September 14, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

I have come up with another thought.  I think my mind is getting a little goofy from being here and at NH all day.  I wonder if George did discover Caylee in the trunk and then he orchestrated the burial and coverup.  Is it possible that anyone would have access to old murder/kidnapping information from the area where the Anthonys lived in Ohio.  George was a deputy sheriff for a while and I'm wondering if he would have copied a successful murder plot and body disposal that he was familiar with.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: September 14, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »

So...the circus continues at the Anthony house.  Now, an irate protestor has slammed the door of her SUV on her son's arm while in a shouting match with Cindy.  The foul language that these mothers are using around their children is disgusting.  Apparently these parents are teaching their little ones some great things, as the little boy screamed to Cindy Anthony, "I hope you die."  Why, in God's name, would anyone take children into this hostile and volitile environment?  Don't most people try and protect their children from the hatred in this world?  So....what makes them all that different from Casey??? Oh, yes...these children (bless their little hearts) are still alive and dealing with crazy parents.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: September 14, 2008, 07:13:46 PM »

I agree Klaas.

Nate on the NG show the other night said Tony picked Casey up between 11 AM and 1 PM.

Just wondering if there is supporting documents to that assertion.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: September 14, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »

I agree to..I think tony was part of the reason and her mother but i don't believe he knew or helped..I think her wanting him just gave more reason for her to get rid of her child. What bugs me is she stated she could of gave her mother custody so she also knew there was a way out
So Casey hung herself with this statement. She acted alone selfishly to get a man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.