March 28, 2024, 11:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326064 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1620 on: September 14, 2008, 07:15:59 PM »

Accurate witness account of brawl from the Fox site....

Very good job on that. 

Isn't the guy the lady from car  one of the neighbors who starting fighting with protesters last weekend?  I do need to applaude her on a very good dfensive move there.

I didn't add the captions to that, btw.  A poster on the Fox blog named rickrock did.   He's hilarious.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1621 on: September 14, 2008, 07:16:24 PM »

Accurate witness account of brawl from the Fox site....

Very good job on that. 

Isn't the guy the lady from car  one of the neighbors who starting fighting with protesters last weekend?  I do need to applaude her on a very good dfensive move there.

That is who i thought it was to because of his tatoos..Do not take my word for it but that just mo
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: September 14, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »

So...the circus continues at the Anthony house.  Now, an irate protestor has slammed the door of her SUV on her son's arm while in a shouting match with Cindy.  The foul language that these mothers are using around their children is disgusting.  Apparently these parents are teaching their little ones some great things, as the little boy screamed to Cindy Anthony, "I hope you die."  Why, in God's name, would anyone take children into this hostile and volitile environment?  Don't most people try and protect their children from the hatred in this world?  So....what makes them all that different from Casey??? Oh, yes...these children (bless their little hearts) are still alive and dealing with crazy parents.

Totally agree with you

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: September 14, 2008, 07:17:34 PM »

I just wanted to say that a dead body, even a child's is very heavy.  I was with my daughter when she took her last breath.  After she passed, I tried lifting her up but once she passed she became very, very heavy/totally dead weight.  She was 12 years old and only weighed 40lbs.  Not that CA couldn't lift CA, but CA doesn't seem the type to dig a hole with a shovel...and to be carrying CA's body from one place to another (since I personally know how heavy a dead body is) I just can't see her doing that either, unless she had some 'man' help.  I just wanted to throw this out there.

I am so sorry for your loss...It seems like alot of monkeys here have suffered great losses..You are among wonderful people..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1624 on: September 14, 2008, 07:18:15 PM »

So...the circus continues at the Anthony house.  Now, an irate protestor has slammed the door of her SUV on her son's arm while in a shouting match with Cindy.  The foul language that these mothers are using around their children is disgusting.  Apparently these parents are teaching their little ones some great things, as the little boy screamed to Cindy Anthony, "I hope you die."  Why, in God's name, would anyone take children into this hostile and volitile environment?  Don't most people try and protect their children from the hatred in this world?  So....what makes them all that different from Casey??? Oh, yes...these children (bless their little hearts) are still alive and dealing with crazy parents.

Yes, but at least the kid was alive to say it... and not stuffed in the trunk.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: September 14, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »

Ill tell you all why I think that about Tony.  I hope you are sitting down.  I have been with RM for many many years. My family can't stand him and vice versa.  My family have NEVER NEVER been to our home.  No Christmas, no Thanksgiving, no Birthdays, nothing!!!!  And he doesn't go with me to their houses.  That is why I fly all the time.  We ALL MAKE CHOICES, even if they are bad.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: September 14, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

I just wanted to say that a dead body, even a child's is very heavy.  I was with my daughter when she took her last breath.  After she passed, I tried lifting her up but once she passed she became very, very heavy/totally dead weight.  She was 12 years old and only weighed 40lbs.  Not that CA couldn't lift CA, but CA doesn't seem the type to dig a hole with a shovel...and to be carrying CA's body from one place to another (since I personally know how heavy a dead body is) I just can't see her doing that either, unless she had some 'man' help.  I just wanted to throw this out there.

Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: September 14, 2008, 07:20:50 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss...It seems like alot of monkeys here have suffered great losses..You are among wonderful people..
i think we might also be surprise what one can lift when thier lives depend on it
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: September 14, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »

Totally agree with you

Now while I would never take my child to such an explosive situation, my daughter did come out the other night while I was watching NG and we had a discussion over this case..She asked me questions and I answered..While I protect my children I do not lie to my kids about the evils in this world.If they ask me questions I answer them.However she is in middle school and the answers I gave her are different from the answers I would give a 5yr old or even and 8yr old..But I also make sure I teach my children about love and compassion and the difference one person can make.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: September 14, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »

bikerbev  I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I do agree with you casey probably needed help
Could it be that George watched from afar and swept up behind her? So Casey thought she was all alone but dad was covering the trail and possibly protecting her? Like he cleaned the shovel after he found the body? Maybe put extra chlorine in the pool? Left gas cans out to bait Casey and put the thought in her mind to burn evidence? Maybe took inventory of clothes and got rid of the ones he described as seeing them wear on the last day? He knew Casey came back to the house after he went to work everyday, so did he leave a search on the computer that Casey would further investigate?
Also it's not hard to plant a gps device on a car. Did George have one on Casey's? And follow her path?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1630 on: September 14, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

That pic was a winner Flossy, love it!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1631 on: September 14, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »

What is really clear to me about this whole case is this.....I should have invested in the company that produces yellow caution tape.  It looks like Cindy will be out tomorrow again retaping her yard.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: September 14, 2008, 07:26:01 PM »

House looks like a bunch of people at the drive in getting ready to watch a movie.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: September 14, 2008, 07:28:49 PM »

Um, they are all going to get arrested for blocking the public sidewalk! Unless they are supporters of course.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1634 on: September 14, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »

Another gem I found on the Fox blog!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: September 14, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »

House looks like a bunch of people at the drive in getting ready to watch a movie.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
WOW! The reflection off that guys head ia blinding
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: September 14, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »

I am not so sure Tony is entirely innocent. While reading his statement to LE ... I came across this. I didn't think he talked to Casey (according to Nate) after she left Tony's apartment on June 15 when Cindy came and took her. Apparently, her did.

And can someone tell me what is insinuated by "backup plan?"

I just am not ready to rule Tony out yet.

Thanks.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: September 14, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »

So let me ask again. 

Your grandchild is missing.  Your own child may be guilty as sin.   Should I show up at your house and accuse you of being a bad parent, because your spawn is probably a baby killer? Is that helpful? Do I really have that right? And if I do have that right, do you not also have the right to defend yourself and your family's reputation? Not physically- there's no excuse for that unless you're being attacked yourself. But I mean verbally.  Don't you have the right to tell people to get lost?

Cuz from what a couple of you are saying to me, should every family with a missing child needs to have the whole community up their ass.  Pretty much it?

Personally I don't think your cussing and getting angry at carpe and others is any different than protesting at someone's house. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

ITA KnayKnay.

Anothermonkey, I cant recall one other family with missing loved ones behaving the way the Anthonys have, since day one almost. No, every family with missing loved ones should not have the whole community up their ass. But if the family wants to SHOW THEIR ASS the way the Anthonys have done, then they are leaving themselves wide open for whatever happens. IMO
We have seen some exceptional examples of how someone should act when they have a loved one missing, but I cant recall ever seeing any other family become such a good example of how one should NOT act. No need to try to turn words around so it appears something was implied that wasnt. No one suggested that every family should have the community up their ass.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: September 14, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

Another gem I found on the Fox blog!

Ugh...personally he makes me sick...little Napolean jerk  lol

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: September 14, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

I am not so sure Tony is entirely innocent. While reading his statement to LE ... I came across this. I didn't think he talked to Casey (according to Nate) after she left Tony's apartment on June 15 when Cindy came and took her. Apparently, her did.

And can someone tell me what is insinuated by "backup plan?"

I just am not ready to rule Tony out yet.

Thanks.

OOPS .. edit that to JULY 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.