April 24, 2024, 01:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327331 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1680 on: September 14, 2008, 07:56:10 PM »

Mrs Rocko
I don't think Tony had anything at his apartment and I doubt he had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance other than a catalyst for Casey to act upon.  Yet, Tony was the guy she wanted to call...why I have no idea.  Tony does not tell the police that Cindy came over angry and took Casey away does he?  I need to go back a read to be sure.  But Clint clearly knew Tony did not like him talking to Greta...why was that I wonder?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: September 14, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »

Where is Lee during the day?  Is he married?  Where does he work?   

Speaking of work...who is paying the Anthony's bills these days?

Universal???  Or maybe he's an event planner now for his parents.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: September 14, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »

If I can word this correctly so that not to offend anyone. (doubtful) Why do all the protesters look so low life?  I realize its Florida and that its hot ouside but GEEEZ...I am embarrassed to say I live in this state..with some of these people I have seen out there..puffing on cigs, brawling and taking their little kids with them to witness it all.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1683 on: September 14, 2008, 07:56:49 PM »

Where has she been all my lifeeeeee???

awwww me so hawny!!!

let the freak show begin! where's popcorn kitty?? 
That looks more like a slip then a dress to me...I think she forgot to put the dress on over it
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: September 14, 2008, 07:57:35 PM »

Accurate witness account of brawl from the Fox site....

Very good job on that. 

Isn't the guy the lady from car  one of the neighbors who starting fighting with protesters last weekend?  I do need to applaude her on a very good dfensive move there.

That is who i thought it was to because of his tatoos..Do not take my word for it but that just mo

My goodness, what is that in Cindy's right hand?  Does it contain liquid.  In the video I think I saw her dump something from the can on the lady from the car.  Such fine adults we have here.  The little boy to the right of Cindy got hurt in the fray somehow in the video, and he lay on the ground writhing in pain.  All the while his mom and Cindy were going at it.  No one was concerned about comforting the obviously hurting child.  Is that what protesting is all about?  Ignoring the needs of little children?  Is that how Casey was raised?  Did Cindy's petty issues take precedence over her childrens' physical needs.  That's sort of like abandoning one's child.  Is that what happened to Caylee.  Was she abandoned somehow?
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: September 14, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »

I am not so sure Tony is entirely innocent. While reading his statement to LE ... I came across this. I didn't think he talked to Casey (according to Nate) after she left Tony's apartment on June 15 when Cindy came and took her. Apparently, her did.

And can someone tell me what is insinuated by "backup plan?"

I just am not ready to rule Tony out yet.

Thanks.

I am not either...remember he does not tell the police about Cindy coming to the house to get Casey...I don't think.

I agree, Did Clint on the Greta show not say Tony didn't like him talking about it? Why would not try to be helpful and share with LE and all what they know.
Remember tony let them search his apartment twice without a search warrant..Why would he do that if he had something to hide..If he did have something to hide i think he would have lawyered up by now

Perhaps he knew there was nothing to be found. Searching possibilties. Just thought it strange after reading his statements to LE.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: September 14, 2008, 07:58:29 PM »

is there a vigil tonight??

is that why Lee and his collection jug have just pulled up...

or

are they all gonna watch the steelers and browns?

gawd, I'm really thirsty for a slurppee.. gak...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: September 14, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »

If I can word this correctly so that not to offend anyone. (doubtful) Why do all the protesters look so low life?  I realize its Florida and that its hot ouside but GEEEZ...I am embarrassed to say I live in this state..with some of these people I have seen out there..puffing on cigs, brawling and taking their little kids with them to witness it all.

TYVM Beachgirl for putting in to words exactly what I was feeling also

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1688 on: September 14, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »

This guy are out here because the anthony's threw there donated stuffed animals away and they are pist..lol!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1689 on: September 14, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »

So...the circus continues at the Anthony house.  Now, an irate protestor has slammed the door of her SUV on her son's arm while in a shouting match with Cindy.  The foul language that these mothers are using around their children is disgusting.  Apparently these parents are teaching their little ones some great things, as the little boy screamed to Cindy Anthony, "I hope you die."  Why, in God's name, would anyone take children into this hostile and volitile environment?  Don't most people try and protect their children from the hatred in this world?  So....what makes them all that different from Casey??? Oh, yes...these children (bless their little hearts) are still alive and dealing with crazy parents.

Totally agree with you

I dissagree with what is Red...Klaas posted a video to show what really happened [ Just a note about what you said, the protestor DID NOT close the door on the kids arm.  The guy, probably a friend of the Anthonys, PUSHED the protestor back into the door.  Actually, legally, the protestor can probably sue the guy who pushed her for medical treatment for the kid (probably her son).

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the protestors or Cindy Anthony, I just wanted to address the one issue above. ] Klaas's words

I do agree with what's in Blue...

None of this should have/would have gotten this out of control had CA not gone after the SUV across the street and just stayed on her property and gone about her buisiness 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1690 on: September 14, 2008, 08:00:05 PM »

Hey Carpe, call FOX35 see if they can get her number for ya....you got all week to get ready for date night Friday!

I can just hear the camera guys bantering back and forth between

the remote location and home base!

Bob: Can you pull back to get a good angle on her?

Jim: Yep! How about Tallahassee???? Come across.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: September 14, 2008, 08:00:05 PM »

awwww me so hawny!!!

let the freak show begin! where's popcorn kitty?? 
That looks more like a slip then a dress to me...I think she forgot to put the dress on over it

OMG!!!!!!!!

Maybe she won't be wearing anything next.  Stay tuned for the best show on earth.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1692 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »

Accurate witness account of brawl from the Fox site....

Very good job on that. 

Isn't the guy the lady from car  one of the neighbors who starting fighting with protesters last weekend?  I do need to applaude her on a very good dfensive move there.

That is who i thought it was to because of his tatoos..Do not take my word for it but that just mo

My goodness, what is that in Cindy's right hand?  Does it contain liquid.  In the video I think I saw her dump something from the can on the lady from the car.  Such fine adults we have here.  The little boy to the right of Cindy got hurt in the fray somehow in the video, and he lay on the ground writhing in pain.  All the while his mom and Cindy were going at it.  No one was concerned about comforting the obviously hurting child.  Is that what protesting is all about?  Ignoring the needs of little children?  Is that how Casey was raised?  Did Cindy's petty issues take precedence over her childrens' physical needs.  That's sort of like abandoning one's child.  Is that what happened to Caylee.  Was she abandoned somehow?

Cindy has the infamous caution tape in her hand.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »

TYVM Beachgirl for putting in to words exactly what I was feeling also

Forgive me but they all look like white welfare trash.    Sorry just the way I feel. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »

Hey Carpe.....check out her glide down the cat walk............

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

Could Geraldo's interview that was supposed to air last night be with JESSE GRUND??? Remember when his dad did his interview with Geraldo and said they were trying to blame his son??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:44 PM »

or

[/quote                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Did you see Denver just pull that one off????  Whowhee, I love football!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: September 14, 2008, 08:01:54 PM »

oooo your fresh...... and only to be found at your nearest protest  silent

awwww me so hawny!!!

omg, wow, just...wow

awwww me so hawny!!!

awwww me so hawny!!!

you so fresh...... and only to be found at your nearest protest  silent

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: September 14, 2008, 08:02:04 PM »

awwww me so hawny!!!

The sad thing, IMO, is we are all probably supporting her and most of her family.  Maybe someday the EMS will be bringing a chainsaw to her house to cut the door bigger to get her out. Either these people don't realize that they are being made fun of, or they just don't care.  Probably the latter....Have another milkshake while you are at it! Disgusting...just disgusting. 

Special delivery!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: September 14, 2008, 08:02:32 PM »

or

[/quote                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Did you see Denver just pull that one off????  Whowhee, I love football!!!

I saw it...it was awesome

Yuri Melich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.