April 19, 2024, 02:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327123 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1720 on: September 14, 2008, 08:11:12 PM »

Isn't Geraldo on Fox?  He isn't listed for tonight; something else in on about Sarah Palin

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: September 14, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »

Kiah

You you could be right but ... I interpret the second part of Casey's words as confirmation that this young lady is void of a conscience.  Her daughter is dead ... nothing can be done about it ... so she must look ahead and live life to the fullest.

Janet
Bella Vida!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1722 on: September 14, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »

I have read in other places that the posting in it's entirety reads:

“On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
only yourself.
With great power,
comes great consequence.
What is given
can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,
Smile,
Laugh,
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day."

It seems that the second verse is a WHOLE LOT more positive than the first.

Is it correct that there was more than just the super dark part?

Kiah

You you could be right but ... I interpret the second part of Casey's words as confirmation that this young lady is void of a conscience.  Her daughter is dead ... nothing can be done about it ... so she must look ahead and live life to the fullest.

Janet

Some gal that I have on my friends list with myspace posted a screenshot of Casey's Myspace page before it was deleted and it has that whole thing in it.

When I read the last line in red it brings to mind Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With the Wind.....After all, tomorrow is another day.  End of movie, music crescendo, fade to black.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1723 on: September 14, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »

Could someone post a link to the call where G is surprised I thought I had listerned to them all but missed the G surprised part.
Thanks

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1724 on: September 14, 2008, 08:12:33 PM »

Could Geraldo's interview that was supposed to air last night be with JESSE GRUND??? Remember when his dad did his interview with Geraldo and said they were trying to blame his son??
Refresh my memory..Was he the one that was rumored to owe a drug dealer money?
I would love to but I dont know ..However, Jesse was the ex-cop who left his job June 24th..

I hope I have this right....I believe his father is the one who posted a very sombering letter expressing how proud he was of his son, who offered Casey and Caylee kindness when he himself could not..probably not worded right but someone must have that post somewhere ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: September 14, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

is there a vigil tonight??

is that why Lee and his collection jug have just pulled up...

or

are they all gonna watch the steelers and browns?

gawd, I'm really thirsty for a slurppee.. gak...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Did you see Denver just pull that one off????  Whowhee, I love football!!!

I have to edit everyone of your posts A-1...

why are you removing this ]  STOP IT!! 

that game was fixed, was it not?

I hate both of those teams, so I'm happy one got screwed. 
      Is that what I do Rob.  I get so flustered when I answer you!!! 

WHY?

I'm just another poster... granted with a bent sense of humor, but why?
             Can't answer that.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: September 14, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »

If I can word this correctly so that not to offend anyone. (doubtful) Why do all the protesters look so low life?  I realize its Florida and that its hot ouside but GEEEZ...I am embarrassed to say I live in this state..with some of these people I have seen out there..puffing on cigs, brawling and taking their little kids with them to witness it all.

Here in Alabama we have a name for the type of people you are talking about...but I will refrain lest I get a big red button shoved in my face. LOL
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: September 14, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »

Drive thru bar???  We just have drive by shooting, every day!!!!!

OMG what state do you live in?
You need to move.

But don't move to Hartford...
(Blonde, you must live in Southern CT)

NO Eastern Connecticut Shoreline

In the woods and  farm land, lakes and ocean.
Very Quite I make all the noice when I start uo the Harley

Nice, I grew up on the Shoreline, in Madison.  Now that I have to pay my own mortgage, I had to move farther north... boy do I miss it.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: September 14, 2008, 08:16:01 PM »

Where has she been all my lifeeeeee???

awwww me so hawny!!!

She's just been standing there waiting for you sucking on a big ol' slurpee.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: September 14, 2008, 08:16:11 PM »

"The person who was in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter" George's exact words. NG keeps playing that clip. Haunting!

That proves that George knew there was a body in the "back" of his daughter's car. So did he kill Zanny the Nanny and stuff her in there? Is Caylee is biological daughter and he made a Freudian slip? Freud was all about sex (incest).

George attacked a protester with a hammer in a fit of anger. He's got a hot temper, seems. Did he push Casey over the edge on Fathers Day with his hot temper?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: September 14, 2008, 08:16:20 PM »

Could Geraldo's interview that was supposed to air last night be with JESSE GRUND??? Remember when his dad did his interview with Geraldo and said they were trying to blame his son??
Refresh my memory..Was he the one that was rumored to owe a drug dealer money?
I would love to but I dont know ..However, Jesse was the ex-cop who left his job June 24th..

I hope I have this right....I believe his father is the one who posted a very sombering letter expressing how proud he was of his son, who offered Casey and Caylee kindness when he himself could not..probably not worded right but someone must have that post somewhere ??

You are right he was upset with casey when it came back that Jesse was not the dad and casey walked out of their lives or something like that..He has some blogs his myspace about everything...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: September 14, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

we've been having really high winds here all day - and the power sometimes goes out when that happens, and the lights are blinking... so if I disappear... that means no power and I might have to go to the bar nearby to watch the game..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: September 14, 2008, 08:18:08 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, entered a plea on Sunday to 10 felony check fraud charges filed against her last week.

She has also turned down the right to have an arraignment on those charges.

There's also been a timeline set up for a judge's decision on whether to grant an injunction against protests outside the Anthony home.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17472147/detail.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: September 14, 2008, 08:18:15 PM »

we've been having really high winds here all day - and the power sometimes goes out when that happens, and the lights are blinking... so if I disappear... that means no power and I might have to go to the bar nearby to watch the game..
          Sure!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: September 14, 2008, 08:19:25 PM »

Could someone post a link to the call where G is surprised I thought I had listerned to them all but missed the G surprised part.
Thanks

Stacey, it's the 3rd call. I don't have a link but it might be on the index page here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: September 14, 2008, 08:21:34 PM »

If I can word this correctly so that not to offend anyone. (doubtful) Why do all the protesters look so low life?  I realize its Florida and that its hot ouside but GEEEZ...I am embarrassed to say I live in this state..with some of these people I have seen out there..puffing on cigs, brawling and taking their little kids with them to witness it all.

TYVM Beachgirl for putting in to words exactly what I was feeling also

Forgive me but they all look like white welfare trash.    Sorry just the way I feel. 

White trash as opposed to what other color trash?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: September 14, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »

"The person who was in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter" George's exact words. NG keeps playing that clip. Haunting!

That proves that George knew there was a body in the "back" of his daughter's car. So did he kill Zanny the Nanny and stuff her in there? Is Caylee is biological daughter and he made a Freudian slip? Freud was all about sex (incest).

George attacked a protester with a hammer in a fit of anger. He's got a hot temper, seems. Did he push Casey over the edge on Fathers Day with his hot temper?

that was one of his more brilliant statements...

ahh there's a dead body in the car - but it's not my granddaughter.

wow - that guy just runs his mouth and there is no connection between the brain and the jaw.

I still can't believe the LE have not asked him to explain whose body it was....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: September 14, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

2.) Cindy wouldn't have gotten in her face if she wasn't there, right?
 Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

Just a note about what you said, the protestor DID NOT close the door on the kids arm.  The guy, probably a friend of the Anthonys, PUSHED the protestor back into the door.  Actually, legally, the protestor can probably sue the guy who pushed her for medical treatment for the kid (probably her son).

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the protestors or Cindy Anthony, I just wanted to address the one issue above.

KLAAS - watch this video again.  Tell me what you think.  It soes look the driver is the one who closed the door.  JMO

http://www.wftv.com/video/17469643/index.html

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: September 14, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »

Forgive me but they all look like white welfare trash.    Sorry just the way I feel. 

Maybe they are the only ones who are willing to go there and do that. Some people are too busy with their own lives to give up the time and be out in the heat unless they are sunbathing on the beach or by the pool.

I commend them on being there and doing what they believe in doing. It is easy to sit at a computer without showing ourselves to people on camera with most of us in air conditioning and making fun of them.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 14, 2008, 08:25:11 PM »

White trash as opposed to what other color trash?

I am compelled to say this again today for the second time.
People are not trash. Their behaviour may be horrid, but people are not trash.
One of my pet peeves, sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.