April 25, 2024, 07:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327382 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1740 on: September 14, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: September 14, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: September 14, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »

It sure is looking like the vigil is on for tonight.

------------------
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1743 on: September 14, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »

I clipped the article a little close on the plea entry... She has plead NOT GUILTY to the 10 Check Fraud charges.

Her attorney has also filed a discovery motion... he wants to see what evidence the state plans to use in their prosecution of Casey Anthony. (I would assume they are only obliged to give over the evidence for these charges and not for any other pending charges ???)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1744 on: September 14, 2008, 08:29:18 PM »

This cannot be happening live in Orlando. It has to be dark there now. It has been dark here in Maine for an hour.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 14, 2008, 08:30:34 PM »

I wonder what would happen if no one came to the vigil?  I could not go for the fact that Casey is in the house all the time and knows what happened.  Sorry, I am cold-hearted biotch some days and this is one of them.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: September 14, 2008, 08:30:45 PM »

and Gosh, I am running back and forth from football to the Natalee forum to this one to my email and now Rm wants dinner, is He kidding?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »

This cannot be happening live in Orlando. It has to be dark there now. It has been dark here in Maine for an hour.

heh Smile

It's live

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »

just thinking the same thing Carpe, and after last night's ultimate fighting championship, you'd think they'd take the night off.

they all have a head full of rocks.

Lee needs power ranger money this week, so the vigil is on.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:17 PM »

Is the cam frozen?  It's much later than the pic is showing.  Anything we can do?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »

Yep, it's dark outside in Alabama too...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:35 PM »

Could Geraldo's interview that was supposed to air last night be with JESSE GRUND??? Remember when his dad did his interview with Geraldo and said they were trying to blame his son??
Refresh my memory..Was he the one that was rumored to owe a drug dealer money?
I would love to but I dont know ..However, Jesse was the ex-cop who left his job June 24th..

I hope I have this right....I believe his father is the one who posted a very sombering letter expressing how proud he was of his son, who offered Casey and Caylee kindness when he himself could not..probably not worded right but someone must have that post somewhere ??

Message From Jesse Grund's Father - August 30th

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mercy, Compassion, Caylee AND Casey

It's been truly amazing to me that over this last month and a half this little girl, Caylee Marie Anthony, has caused such a worldwide sensation. Yes she is a beautiful little girl and an innocent that has touched our hearts. However, I believe something else is going on here. I believe God is using this story and Caylee to poke at our hearts and show us hidden things about ourselves - all of us.

Psalms 6:6 ( NKJV ) 6 I am weary with my groaning; All night I make my bed swim; I drench my couch with my tears.

Now, some may say that I am just trying to insert myself into this story or exaggerating her importance in my life. Well, you can say what you want and I know that you will but what this has done is to reveal areas to me that I kept hidden and ignored. My tears and the pain in my heart isn't just for the loss of Caylee because I haven't given up hope that she will be found. No, it's for the loss of Caylee AND Casey two years ago.

Matthew 5:7 ( NKJV ) Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.

Proverbs 22:6 ( NLT ) 6 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.
Galatians 6:7-8 ( NKJV ) 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

As I've watched this media circus and spectacle spiral out of control I've been shocked and amazed. Thousands of people worldwide have become judge, jury and executioner for Casey Anthony. I saw people arrive at the Anthony house last night to protest Casey not being in jail and for her immediate punishment for Caylee's disappearance. I have heard that there are hundreds more planning to protest on Monday in front of the house as well. What are they protesting - our judicial system of being innoncent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial? I am so glad we do not live in the time of Frontier Justice otherwise mob rule would have allowed them to rush the house, throw a noose around her neck and hang her from the nearest tree. As the comments and accusations have flowed toward anyone and everyone on the periphery, myself and my son included, I wonder where has compassion and mercy gone in 2008?

James 2:13 ( NKJV ) 13For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Last night I was reminded of a story I was told by a dear lady I met in 1992 in Tallahassee, Florida at my original home church. Her name was Lillian Leathers. She was a Messianic Jew who moved to Tallahassee to work with and be under the leadership of my spiritual father and mentor, Pastor Robert Shelley. Lillian was the original Diamond Lil from the early days of nightclubs in NYC and Washington D.C. in the 1960's. She later got saved and dedicated her life to the Lord as a completed Jew. While she was alive she was a regular on Jewish Voice.
One Saturday night as I sat in the Church Sanctuary to pray for the Sunday Service, Lillian came into to pray. She came to where I was sitting. She told me a story that to this day is burned into my mind and spirit. She told me how she had become deathly ill a few years before. Ill to the point there was nothing that could be done for her and she was expected to die. As the pain gripped her body lying in that hospital bed and cried out to the Lord for mercy. She told me that at that moment she heard the audible voice of God in her hospital room, "Lil, you have given no mercy when it was asked for and now can get none. Your mercy account is empty!" He flashed through her mind all of the times she had been quick to judge someone and slow to forgive. Her heart broke in repentance and all the bitterness held within her heart flowed from the tears of her eyes. The pain left her body and she quickly recovered because He gave His mercy.
It was the first time I had read James 2:13: if we offer no mercy our judgement will be without mercy. I wonder if any of those who call for the head of Casey Anthony or say, do or write the things that are being written before justice has played itself out will remember what they have said, written or done when the day comes that they need mercy. Some are confident and brazen enough to put their names to their acts by speaking to newspapers and TV reporters. When the sudden swift attack comes into their lives, their homes, their families will they remember that since they offered no mercy for Casey their account will be empty and that they will have none to draw on. I do not write this in judgement of them but sorrowful compassion because I know that it is a spiritual law that will be enforced.

Psalms 145:8-9 ( NKJV ) 8 The Lordis gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. 9 The Lordis good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.

You see, my tears and brokenheartedness is not just because of Caylee. It's inspired by how I treated Casey, and therefore Caylee, after the break up of Casey and my son Jesse. I hope that someone who reads these blogs will allow these words to seep into their heart and their spirit to spotlight an area where they may need to repent of being less then Christlike to someone.

I am not excusing Casey nor condoning any of her actions. No I have not and will not do that. What am I doing is stating clearly for all to hear - our actions or choices are not based on what others do. Our actions and choices in every matter are based on what we do and on the grace, compassion and mercy the Lord offered us when we deserved judgement. The truth is that when it came to Casey I failed miserably as an example of the Lord. When it came to Caylee I allowed my anger and personal feelings toward Casey to hinder and box up my feelings for Caylee. I loved Casey as my future daughter-in-law and was always glad to see her and enjoyed having her and Caylee in our home. She sat at our table and did Shabbat with us. She spent Sunday's with us watching football, movies and eating dinner. We laughed together and planned many more days of the same. I allowed my personal feelings toward Casey after she did what was the only outcome for such a dysfunctional emotional make up to cheat me out of what might be my final earthly moment with Caylee last December.

The Lord has a funny way of shoving into your face an area He wants you to deal with. When we arrived for Police Academy graduation in December of 07 we parked our car, walked toward the pathway leading to the entrance and right into Casey and Caylee. It was one of those moments that you know just didn't happen on its own and there was a Divine Hand directing your path. When I saw the young woman with a stroller coming out of the shadows toward us my heart sank. I immediately thought, "Lord, what are you doing?!" Oh, I knew what He was doing. I knew it in my head but that box in my heart where I had shoved all of my pain for the loss of Casey and Caylee in our lives became too important at that moment and I blew it. Oh I was polite. I was cordial. I wasn't rude. But, I also wasn't loving, forgiving or Christlike. Later on at the Academy reception Casey brought Caylee over to where we were sitting and instead of scooping her up in my arms, remind her of who we were and loving on her I allowed the pain of seeing no recoginition in her eyes - recognition that had no business being there because she was too young to remember us - to rattle that locked area of my heart - and I missed my moment. Instead I saw Casey through hurt, betrayed eyes and instead of seeing her as the Lord would I saw her as Richard would. I said hello, tosseled her hair and turned away. I didn't want to open that box and deal with the pain I knew was there. I missed a moment to offer Casey forgiveness and to renew a relationship with Caylee. I missed moments to send Caylee gifts anyway during the last two years. Could that encounter have been a gift from above because of where we are now? I missed a gift given to me by my Heavenly Father and Lord to redeem myself, get rid of that pain and I let Them and me down.

Romans 7:24 ( NKJV ) 24O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

I want to say to everyone who wonders how Jesse could have stayed in Casey's life after how badly she betrayed and hurt him and continued to love Caylee how PROUD I AM OF HIM that he didn't follow my example. Oh, it has had a price of opening him up to conjecture and ridiculous speculation but it has the reward of knowing that at that moment when he could have offered judgement he offered compassion, love and mercy.
So, when you read of the pain I feel or see the tears that flow tonight during an interview on Geraldo Rivera on Fox at 10 p.m. know that they are from a broken heart that I had a hand in creating. Remember that as you pray for all the innocents out there who have no one to cry for them. Remember that when you pray for the grieving parents, grandparents, husband, wives, family and friends of the missing who walk by empty bedrooms and unused toys.

Psalms 126:5-6 ( NKJV ) 5 Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. 6 He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.

You see, they are having their "what if" moments too. I pray that when your time comes, if it ever does, you can be confident in knowing that your mercy account is full.
Thank you for allowing me to be transparent and share with you my feelings. I do not take that lightly nor do it for selfish gain. I truly want to spare someone my mistakes and therefore my pain. I understand that it opens me up to ridicule and mocking. But, if it saves one person from making my mistakes it will be worth it.

With His Heart,
RJ, the Sword of THE KING

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »

I think the people out there protesting are doing so because of the way they were brought up. In my house, my parents always taught us that there is no point in being rude to others, shouting at others, etc. Therefore, if I were going to protest at the Anthonys (which I probably wouldn't), I would make some politely worded sign and stand quietly out of the way with it. Other people who weren't brought up that way might think it would be more to the point to carry signs saying "baby killer" and shout toward the house.

It probably won't do us any good here to bicker about whether the protesters are "trash" or not. It's all a matter of perspective, and I doubt we'll all ever agree on what other people should or shouldn't be doing. IMO

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »

He just put up the Caylee Missing poster board.

------------------
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: September 14, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »

LOL.  Honestly, I looked out my window half an hour ago and thought the same thing...then I thought maybe it was because of the cloud cover here.  We are not expecting rain, but high winds until midnight or so...it sure has blown about all day!

But regardless, by now it is dark outside. 

Special delivery!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1755 on: September 14, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »

I clipped the article a little close on the plea entry... She has plead NOT GUILTY to the 10 Check Fraud charges.

Her attorney has also filed a discovery motion... he wants to see what evidence the state plans to use in their prosecution of Casey Anthony. (I would assume they are only obliged to give over the evidence for these charges and not for any other pending charges ???)

Yes and they have nothing to prove it, right. LOL  Just video of her at the bank...the checks...the witnesses....NOT GUILTY?  Now, let's make a deal.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: September 14, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »

If I can word this correctly so that not to offend anyone. (doubtful) Why do all the protesters look so low life?  I realize its Florida and that its hot ouside but GEEEZ...I am embarrassed to say I live in this state..with some of these people I have seen out there..puffing on cigs, brawling and taking their little kids with them to witness it all.

TYVM Beachgirl for putting in to words exactly what I was feeling also

Forgive me but they all look like white welfare trash.    Sorry just the way I feel. 

Maybe they are the only ones who are willing to go there and do that. Some people are too busy with their own lives to give up the time and be out in the heat unless they are sunbathing on the beach or by the pool.

I commend them on being there and doing what they believe in doing. It is easy to sit at a computer without showing ourselves to people on camera with most of us in air conditioning and making fun of them.

Thank you Kat.  I agree 100%

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 14, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

If Jesus Ortiz is the real father of Casey, where is his family?  If that were my grandchild I would be doing something to make the Anthonys look silly...sorry said I was a you know what tonight.  Rolling Eyes
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: September 14, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »

Yes and they have nothing to prove it, right. LOL  Just video of her at the bank...the checks...the witnesses....NOT GUILTY?  Now, let's make a deal.

Let the games begin!!! 

If only poor Caylee weren't the reason we are all watching the case. This would just be another thieving magpie skank on some anonymous docket... Oh that were the case...
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: September 14, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »

Where has she been all my lifeeeeee???

awwww me so hawny!!!

Crap.  I wanted to keep it secret til I got back tonight and told you guys, but I was obvioulsy in Orlando today.  Damn Fox cameras got me just as I was finishing my after lunch, pre dinner snack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.