April 26, 2024, 12:09:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327407 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1780 on: September 14, 2008, 08:53:22 PM »

I really have to shut down now...hope that is okay. Nite.

g'nighty nite nut

see you tomorrow.

sleep tight

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: September 14, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »

Have a good night Nut.  I'm here for a while.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1782 on: September 14, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: September 14, 2008, 08:54:23 PM »

[/quote     Good nite, sleep well!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: September 14, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »

There a man with a camera in the yard next to the walk to the front door - is this filming for one of their PR shows?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: September 14, 2008, 08:55:44 PM »

Good Night Nut..44x4
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: September 14, 2008, 08:55:56 PM »

I'll just bet there are some neighbors in this crowd...you know...the homeowner's that are suing to stop this show..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: September 14, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: September 14, 2008, 08:56:26 PM »

If Jesus Ortiz is the real father of Casey, where is his family?  If that were my grandchild I would be doing something to make the Anthonys look silly...sorry said I was a you know what tonight.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's, I am still on my high horse about the discussion that we all had last week when most of us decided that it is pretty important to identify Caylee's father.  If her father isn't George or Lee, that guy and his family have rights.  They can go to the Orange County court to have their rights enforced.  They have a right to ask groups like TES to search and they have a right to have communication with LE.  They have rights when Caylee's body is found.  It's also important to identify the father because of possible motives in Caylee's disappearance.  Who is Caylee's father?  If I were Caylee's father and learned after the fact that the Anthonys had withheld that information from me, I would be all over them and I would go as high as the Supreme Court if need be.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: September 14, 2008, 08:57:38 PM »

The Protesters have completely filled the driveway -- looks like trouble brewing!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: September 14, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

With the HOA asking for an injunction against the protesters, are they going to allow the weekly vigils, I wonder?

Should be interesting to see.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:43 PM »

I just do not see how they can sue protestors when the Anthony's keep doing this.

It is madness.

------------------
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:45 PM »

If you are here for the vigil, please pick up a candle
If you are here for the protest please pick up a sign
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1793 on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:50 PM »

The Protesters have completely filled the driveway -- looks like trouble brewing!

I'm watching this and wondering how they get by with being on the property?
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: September 14, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »

That looks like one angry lynch mob.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1795 on: September 14, 2008, 08:59:57 PM »

I just do not see how they can sue protestors when the Anthony's keep doing this.It is madness.

POST OF THE DAY, IMO!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: September 14, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »

JESUS ORTIZ

Published: Aug 7, 2008 Share It | Most Popular | Send A Tip 
Jesus Ortiz MySpace, Photos: Caylee Anthony "Dad" Never Told Family?
by Jack Ryan

According to Casey Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony's father is Jesus Ortiz, who passed away in a car crash when he was just 20-years-old.

The family of Jesus Ortiz has hired an attorney after missing Caylee's mother, Casey, claimed that Jesus was the father of her missing daughter.

The attorney and parents are doubting that their son would not tell them they have a grandchild - and are in disbelief that Jesus is the father.

hey are not, however, dismissing the idea. They hope to later seek out DNA testing.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163160

+++++++

Jesus Ortiz MySpace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

+++++++

Who Is Caylee's Father? FHP Report Could Help Determine
POSTED: 2:13 pm PDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 2:18 pm PDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- By now you know Casey Anthony is Caylee's mother, but detectives want to know who the father is. It's a question Casey's own family can't answer, but there are some clues.

Channel 9 has learned the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is interested in an FHP crash report that might be a clue as to who Caylee’s father actually is or may reveal another lie told by the little girl’s mother.

Eyewitness News spent the day knocking on doors Monday looking for relatives and friends of Jesus Ortiz, a 21-year-old killed in a car crash. In death, he's being dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga.

"I've never heard that name before," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy claims no knowledge of Ortiz, slthough she has said Caylee's father was killed in a car crash. That crash investigation included a blood test for toxicology. Now investigators may use that sample in a post-mortem paternity test.

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

Meanwhile, when Channel 9's Jeff Deal approached the potential father's family, they were shocked at the mere possibility that Jesus might be Caylee's father.

"The father? No," family members told Eyewitness News Monday.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

http://www.foxreno.com/news/17091439/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1797 on: September 14, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

This is absolutely disgusting.  I am sorry, but this mother is a disgrace.  She is messing her own son.  I would bet anything, that her son had bigtime discipline problems at school.  DCF does need to go to that house asap. As a former DCF worker, I would come down on her so hard.  In my opinion, that is a serious case of bad parenting.  She didn't even check on her kid when he gets "hurt."  So hurt that she needs to take him to the hospital.(sarcasm) 

I give Cindy credit for standing up to that stupid white trash.

you really mean - you give Cindy credit for running across the street and starting a fight that was caught on camera. Too bad that woman in the truck didn't slam her off a turnbuckle.

obviously you are not seeing what truly happened there.

I agree with you Rob...the only way the mother could have gotten to her son is to fight off the guy holding her against the SUV, which caused the injury in the first place..I only got disgusted at the girl who half heartedly picked him up by his hurt arm, then dropped him.
Also, as I said earlier...this would never have happened if CA didn't cross the street and go after the SUV in the first place..

as a footnote...I hope someone counsels that boy on the comment he made..10 yr olds shouldn't harbor hate and the adults around him should speak with more control around the youngsters

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: September 14, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

TRAFFIC JAM ON THE I.

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: September 14, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »

JESUS ORTIZ

Published: Aug 7, 2008 Share It | Most Popular | Send A Tip 
Jesus Ortiz MySpace, Photos: Caylee Anthony "Dad" Never Told Family?
by Jack Ryan

According to Casey Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony's father is Jesus Ortiz, who passed away in a car crash when he was just 20-years-old.

The family of Jesus Ortiz has hired an attorney after missing Caylee's mother, Casey, claimed that Jesus was the father of her missing daughter.

The attorney and parents are doubting that their son would not tell them they have a grandchild - and are in disbelief that Jesus is the father.

hey are not, however, dismissing the idea. They hope to later seek out DNA testing.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163160

+++++++

Jesus Ortiz MySpace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

+++++++

Who Is Caylee's Father? FHP Report Could Help Determine
POSTED: 2:13 pm PDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 2:18 pm PDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- By now you know Casey Anthony is Caylee's mother, but detectives want to know who the father is. It's a question Casey's own family can't answer, but there are some clues.

Channel 9 has learned the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is interested in an FHP crash report that might be a clue as to who Caylee’s father actually is or may reveal another lie told by the little girl’s mother.

Eyewitness News spent the day knocking on doors Monday looking for relatives and friends of Jesus Ortiz, a 21-year-old killed in a car crash. In death, he's being dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga.

"I've never heard that name before," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy claims no knowledge of Ortiz, slthough she has said Caylee's father was killed in a car crash. That crash investigation included a blood test for toxicology. Now investigators may use that sample in a post-mortem paternity test.

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

Meanwhile, when Channel 9's Jeff Deal approached the potential father's family, they were shocked at the mere possibility that Jesus might be Caylee's father.

"The father? No," family members told Eyewitness News Monday.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

http://www.foxreno.com/news/17091439/detail.html

Thank you very much Janet Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.