April 24, 2024, 08:49:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327346 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1840 on: September 14, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »

After charges were brought against George for assault by a couple of the protesters, I think some of the "lynch mob" is there to intentionally provoke George and Cindy in hopes they will have something to sue them for.  I'm sure we will hear more about this little boy that got his arm slammed in the door of the SUV....probably when he takes a gun to school and shoots a classmate.  Violence breeds violence and taking children to witness, and even participate in, this spectacle is not a good thing.  If the media would just back off, I'm sure these people wuldn't be out there doing there so called protesting.  As I've said before, it's amazing what some people would do for a couple of seconds in front of a television camers.  Here in central Florida, this is all we are seeing.  No news about Calee, nothing new about Casey going back to jail....just these protestors.  It's not the body size of these people that amaze me....it's the size of their brain that gets me!!! You know, if these protestors really want Caylee to be found, maybe they should lay down their hate filled signs and join the prayer vigil.

Yeah and the Anthony's are just keeping all that violence away.

Cindy bum rushes a car....

tonight's vigil.

Right.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1841 on: September 14, 2008, 09:29:11 PM »

After charges were brought against George for assault by a couple of the protesters, I think some of the "lynch mob" is there to intentionally provoke George and Cindy in hopes they will have something to sue them for.  I'm sure we will hear more about this little boy that got his arm slammed in the door of the SUV....probably when he takes a gun to school and shoots a classmate.  Violence breeds violence and taking children to witness, and even participate in, this spectacle is not a good thing.  If the media would just back off, I'm sure these people wuldn't be out there doing there so called protesting.  As I've said before, it's amazing what some people would do for a couple of seconds in front of a television camers.  Here in central Florida, this is all we are seeing.  No news about Calee, nothing new about Casey going back to jail....just these protestors.  It's not the body size of these people that amaze me....it's the size of their brain that gets me!!! You know, if these protestors really want Caylee to be found, maybe they should lay down their hate filled signs and join the prayer vigil.

BRAVO!!!
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1843 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »

Good gawsshhhhhh

I hope these protestors and quiet for this vigil...Remember this is for caylee and i hope they respect that this time
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:33 PM »

Wanna say HI real quick..  I read a few things in the old thread I think anout me and my typos~! NOPE.. wasn't me Rob.. LOL  AND OF speaks Angiespeak.. LMAO  too dang funny... 
I will post in musings.. I miss you all.. and TY to sfor hooking me back up.. <weeks ago> with a new password cause I had forgotten mine.. and dont have much time to be online lately.  SORRY FOR THE OT~!  ::MonkeyEek::b

Will make a post in musings soon..  Smile 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: September 14, 2008, 09:31:50 PM »

Yeah and the Anthony's are just keeping all that violence away.

Cindy bum rushes a car....

tonight's vigil.

Right.

I thought these vigil's only lasted for 30 minutes....it's been longer than that tonight??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1846 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32:05 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.

Put Casey's a## back in jail, and then go search.

Lisa
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »

Oh hell..  that was messed up.. TY to KLASS for hooking me back up.. I better stop here while I am ahead a little.. LOL
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: September 14, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »

Wanna say HI real quick..  I read a few things in the old thread I think anout me and my typos~! NOPE.. wasn't me Rob.. LOL  AND OF speaks Angiespeak.. LMAO  too dang funny... 
I will post in musings.. I miss you all.. and TY to sfor hooking me back up.. <weeks ago> with a new password cause I had forgotten mine.. and dont have much time to be online lately.  SORRY FOR THE OT~!  ::MonkeyEek::b

Hey Angie,

Miss ya girl.

Long time... no see!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: September 14, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »

I know before I even begin that this post will not be popular.....

however, I have been reading for the last 2 hours....the last couple of pages are really IMO not worthy of us....I know it was all in jest....however....some of us have met each other and some of us have not.....we don't know the physical stature of each other....and the posts, although in jest, of the obese woman and calling her white trash is just not what IMO we are about here. What MONKEY might those words be hurting? I have a very dear friend who is obese, and believe me I eat 3 times what she does and I am NOT obese...ask Lisa or Snoopy...she has an eating disorder and some medical problems and issues with her life when she was growing up....for years food was her only friend, her lover, her comfort. She is now taking steps to gain control of her life and her eating and is in therapy. She is also a college grad, has a good job and volunteers at the rape crisis hot line......she is obese and she is not white trash......if you met her and didn't judge her immediately because of her weight you would like and respect her. Please let's not do this....

I agree. People also can have serious health issues after having to take steroids for many years, crohns disease, arthritis, heart problems, breathing problems (health problems that hinder the ability to burn off those calories)...a person I know, who is very kind and bright and not white trash.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1850 on: September 14, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »

Put Casey's a## back in jail, and then go search.

Lisa
Remember the bounty hunter stated that there was one day with no cell phone activity..I believe it was the 27th thru the 28th..Isn't that when the car was abandoned?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: September 14, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »

I really have to shut down now...hope that is okay. Nite.
     Good nite, sleep well!
HERE

Always1 you have to post  after the last quote

No way!!! this is way too funny everyone trying so hard to show someone how to post... You guys are great!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:41:26 PM by San » Logged

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1852 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

I agree. They would need a sample of DNA from any possible fathers.That might be problematic from the standpoint that some of the potential "donors" may not have even known who they "donated" to and Ms. Casey isn't telling (if she knows). Not judging, just stating what it looks like...  Now, with that said, any man who slept with Casey about the time of conception could volunteer his DNA for the test - they need something to compare to before paternity can be determined. I would say, MORE POWER TO HIM if it would make life more difficult for the "Mutha of the Year"... JMO

There's a guy on the University of Kentucky sports message boards who swears up and down that his friend slept with Casey on spring break several years ago. He also claims he had a video of the whole sordid scene, (which evidently happened in a pool and was filmed from a hotel balcony) but his hard drive apparently crashed and he lost it.

I have no idea if there's any truth to his story. My point is that I bet a lot of guys are remembering back to a night with Casey and wondering how the math checks out in terms of Caylee's birth.

If this is true, you should "kindly" suggest he get tested.  She's got to be afflicted with some sort of crotchscotch.  She really got around.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36:49 PM »

and yet my post still got mixed in......oof

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: September 14, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »

Angie...it really is good to see you...will hook up with you in musings

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: September 14, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: September 14, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »

HEY!! DOWN IN FRONT!!!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1858 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »

I suggest they start in Casey's room.  They need to stop pretending they buy her bs story about a damn nanny and start getting on with the rest of what's left of their lives.   
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: September 14, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »

Well, goodnight all.  I think I've made enough enemies for one day.  I'm just trying to keep an open mind and more important trying to remember that we can't walk in someone else's shoes until we've been there.  Thank God that I have never had to face the things that Cindy Anthony has gone through lately.  Frankly, I don't know how this woman has been able to exhibit any restraint when it comes to dealing with all these people camped outside of her home for days on end.  This will be interesting when the truth finally is known.  Can't wait to see how many people change their opinions and say...."I knew that all along."  As for me, I don't know and because I don't know anything more than the media chooses to allow me to know, I'm reserving my opinion.  The one thing I do know, however, is that these "protestors" need to find a cause that will really make a difference in the world and make new signs!!!  Of course, good causes don't get the drama and publicity that tragedys seem to get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.