April 26, 2024, 03:24:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327510 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: September 14, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

JESUS ORTIZ

Published: Aug 7, 2008 Share It | Most Popular | Send A Tip 
Jesus Ortiz MySpace, Photos: Caylee Anthony "Dad" Never Told Family?
by Jack Ryan

According to Casey Anthony, Caylee Marie Anthony's father is Jesus Ortiz, who passed away in a car crash when he was just 20-years-old.

The family of Jesus Ortiz has hired an attorney after missing Caylee's mother, Casey, claimed that Jesus was the father of her missing daughter.

The attorney and parents are doubting that their son would not tell them they have a grandchild - and are in disbelief that Jesus is the father.

hey are not, however, dismissing the idea. They hope to later seek out DNA testing.

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163160

+++++++

Jesus Ortiz MySpace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

+++++++

Who Is Caylee's Father? FHP Report Could Help Determine
POSTED: 2:13 pm PDT August 4, 2008
UPDATED: 2:18 pm PDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- By now you know Casey Anthony is Caylee's mother, but detectives want to know who the father is. It's a question Casey's own family can't answer, but there are some clues.

Channel 9 has learned the Orange County Sheriff’s Office is interested in an FHP crash report that might be a clue as to who Caylee’s father actually is or may reveal another lie told by the little girl’s mother.

Eyewitness News spent the day knocking on doors Monday looking for relatives and friends of Jesus Ortiz, a 21-year-old killed in a car crash. In death, he's being dragged into the Caylee Anthony saga.

"I've never heard that name before," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy claims no knowledge of Ortiz, slthough she has said Caylee's father was killed in a car crash. That crash investigation included a blood test for toxicology. Now investigators may use that sample in a post-mortem paternity test.

There seems to be a very interesting clue on the Internet, as well. Jesus Ortiz's MySpace page is still online and a condolence message was left in the name of none other than Caylee Marie Anthony.

Meanwhile, when Channel 9's Jeff Deal approached the potential father's family, they were shocked at the mere possibility that Jesus might be Caylee's father.

"The father? No," family members told Eyewitness News Monday.

Another possibility has been tossed around as well, that even Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is and made up yet another lie about the mystery father who died in a car accident.

The medical examiner's office said the blood is still available for a paternity test. In the crash, Ortiz was found at fault and alcohol was not involved.

http://www.foxreno.com/news/17091439/detail.html

Thank you very much Janet Smile

You are welcome Brandi.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: September 14, 2008, 09:43:32 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.

Put Casey's a## back in jail, and then go search.

Lisa
Remember the bounty hunter stated that there was one day with no cell phone activity..I believe it was the 27th thru the 28th..Isn't that when the car was abandoned?

Wasn't there a large cell phone bill paid with the stolen checks also? Maybe the phone was shut off, then again I can't see her going the whole day without service.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1862 on: September 14, 2008, 09:44:05 PM »

Well, goodnight all.  I think I've made enough enemies for one day.  I'm just trying to keep an open mind and more important trying to remember that we can't walk in someone else's shoes until we've been there.  Thank God that I have never had to face the things that Cindy Anthony has gone through lately.  Frankly, I don't know how this woman has been able to exhibit any restraint when it comes to dealing with all these people camped outside of her home for days on end.  This will be interesting when the truth finally is known.  Can't wait to see how many people change their opinions and say...."I knew that all along."  As for me, I don't know and because I don't know anything more than the media chooses to allow me to know, I'm reserving my opinion.  The one thing I do know, however, is that these "protestors" need to find a cause that will really make a difference in the world and make new signs!!!  Of course, good causes don't get the drama and publicity that tragedys seem to get.
Cindy could stop all this nonsense if she would go into her daughter's room, tell her she loves her, give her a hug, and then go to the police and tell the truth about what really happened.  I'll save my pity for someone who deserves it, Caylee Anthony. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: September 14, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »

Goodnight Anninflorida.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: September 14, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.

I suggest they start in Casey's room.  They need to stop pretending they buy her bs story about a damn nanny and start getting on with the rest of what's left of their lives.   

Agree a million %.  That would be a great place to start, Bull.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1865 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45:04 PM »

Well, goodnight all.  I think I've made enough enemies for one day.  I'm just trying to keep an open mind and more important trying to remember that we can't walk in someone else's shoes until we've been there.  Thank God that I have never had to face the things that Cindy Anthony has gone through lately.  Frankly, I don't know how this woman has been able to exhibit any restraint when it comes to dealing with all these people camped outside of her home for days on end.  This will be interesting when the truth finally is known.  Can't wait to see how many people change their opinions and say...."I knew that all along."  As for me, I don't know and because I don't know anything more than the media chooses to allow me to know, I'm reserving my opinion.  The one thing I do know, however, is that these "protestors" need to find a cause that will really make a difference in the world and make new signs!!!  Of course, good causes don't get the drama and publicity that tragedys seem to get.
Good Nite!!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1866 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45:42 PM »

Yeah, when you pitch your kid, and then repeatedly to law enforcement...

and your family follows suit like criminals... media tends to follow the stories most.

So unfortunate... but very true!

Long live Cindy Anthony.... what a woman.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45:59 PM »

Why to the A's only come out at night?  I watch the camera and there's hardly anybody there during the day.  It's like they wait until night when the crowd gets huge that they come outside and the fights begin.  Is there something to the night?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: September 14, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »

Full moon tonight.......
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1869 on: September 14, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

Yeah, when you pitch your kid, and then repeatedly to law enforcement...

and your family follows suit like criminals... media tends to follow the stories most.

So unfortunate... but very true!

Long live Cindy Anthony.... what a woman.
Good nite ammieinflorida
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: September 14, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »

Why to the A's only come out at night?  I watch the camera and there's hardly anybody there during the day.  It's like they wait until night when the crowd gets huge that they come outside and the fights begin.  Is there something to the night?

I beg to differ, I think most of the ruckuses are during the day. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:55 PM »

How many times is that gray station wagon gonna drive by tonight?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:59 PM »

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHER POSTERS.  I KNOW MOST OF US HATE THIS FAMILY (MYSELF INCLUDED).  IF YOU FEEL YOURSELF GETTING UPSET BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW NO NEED TO ATTACK.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:59 PM »

Maybe at 5:00 pm they have a drinkypoo (or start drinking) and it makes them more confrontational. Just a thought, not saying they do.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1874 on: September 14, 2008, 09:50:00 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: September 14, 2008, 09:51:09 PM »

THEY ARE VAMPIRES 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »

After charges were brought against George for assault by a couple of the protesters, I think some of the "lynch mob" is there to intentionally provoke George and Cindy in hopes they will have something to sue them for.  I'm sure we will hear more about this little boy that got his arm slammed in the door of the SUV....probably when he takes a gun to school and shoots a classmate.  Violence breeds violence and taking children to witness, and even participate in, this spectacle is not a good thing.  If the media would just back off, I'm sure these people wuldn't be out there doing there so called protesting.  As I've said before, it's amazing what some people would do for a couple of seconds in front of a television camers.  Here in central Florida, this is all we are seeing.  No news about Calee, nothing new about Casey going back to jail....just these protestors.  It's not the body size of these people that amaze me....it's the size of their brain that gets me!!! You know, if these protestors really want Caylee to be found, maybe they should lay down their hate filled signs and join the prayer vigil.

Yeah and the Anthony's are just keeping all that violence away.

Cindy bum rushes a car....

tonight's vigil.

Right.

I agree.....these prayer vigil's are IMO for show....and donations.....hells bells they could invite those people into the back yard IF they REALLY wanted a prayer vigil....a REAL PRAYER VIGIL that is....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:45 PM »

Police recover body parts from tow yard.
Body Farm confirms body in trunk prior to tow yard plastic trash bag.
But they don't know where and how chloroform is involved. Or if there was an accomplice. So they wait, and stake out the house, and maybe are among the protesters, and call off all the searchers... and wait.
What's next?

JJ is there a link to this?  I have not heard about the police recovering body parts from the tow yard!  This would be why the "body farm" folks came to FL?  The plastic trash bag was mentioned previously, IIRC.  Didn't a woman toss a bag that was said to be full of maggots?  Am I dreaming or is this for real.  Anyone?  Thoughts?

tia

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: September 14, 2008, 09:54:33 PM »

Maybe they could start with the hundreds of tips they get every week. Search the woods, search the park, search in the cemeteries. Anywhere. Instead, they sit in their house, coddling the 1 freakin' person who DOES know where Caylee is then attack and woof shit at the people who DO go out and look for her. They lie. Everyone of them and it's been proven. George drives in damn circles burning gas with a billboard that serves only to shield his daughter from prying cameras. Get in the car and start looking in NY, Texas, Mexico...all the places you want everyone else to look. Too bad about Casey needing a babysitter. Put her ass back in jail until the baby is found and tell her she can't be home because you're out looking for her child.

Start acting like parents instead of accomplices and I just bet the protesters go away!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: September 14, 2008, 09:54:44 PM »

Put Casey's a## back in jail, and then go search.

Lisa

Yeppers!!   Join the thousands who have been out looking for her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.