April 26, 2024, 06:01:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327415 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:12 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.

Maybe they could start with the hundreds of tips they get every week. Search the woods, search the park, search in the cemeteries. Anywhere. Instead, they sit in their house, coddling the 1 freakin' person who DOES know where Caylee is then attack and woof shit at the people who DO go out and look for her. They lie. Everyone of them and it's been proven. George drives in damn circles burning gas with a billboard that serves only to shield his daughter from prying cameras. Get in the car and start looking in NY, Texas, Mexico...all the places you want everyone else to look. Too bad about Casey needing a babysitter. Put her ass back in jail until the baby is found and tell her she can't be home because you're out looking for her child.

Start acting like parents instead of accomplices and I just bet the protesters go away!

Here!  Here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:56 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.

Maybe they could start with the hundreds of tips they get every week. Search the woods, search the park, search in the cemeteries. Anywhere. Instead, they sit in their house, coddling the 1 freakin' person who DOES know where Caylee is then attack and woof shit at the people who DO go out and look for her. They lie. Everyone of them and it's been proven. George drives in damn circles burning gas with a billboard that serves only to shield his daughter from prying cameras. Get in the car and start looking in NY, Texas, Mexico...all the places you want everyone else to look. Too bad about Casey needing a babysitter. Put her ass back in jail until the baby is found and tell her she can't be home because you're out looking for her child.

Start acting like parents instead of accomplices and I just bet the protesters go away!

Yeah!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: September 14, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »

Well, goodnight all.  I think I've made enough enemies for one day.  I'm just trying to keep an open mind and more important trying to remember that we can't walk in someone else's shoes until we've been there.  Thank God that I have never had to face the things that Cindy Anthony has gone through lately.  Frankly, I don't know how this woman has been able to exhibit any restraint when it comes to dealing with all these people camped outside of her home for days on end.  This will be interesting when the truth finally is known.  Can't wait to see how many people change their opinions and say...."I knew that all along."  As for me, I don't know and because I don't know anything more than the media chooses to allow me to know, I'm reserving my opinion.  The one thing I do know, however, is that these "protestors" need to find a cause that will really make a difference in the world and make new signs!!!  Of course, good causes don't get the drama and publicity that tragedys seem to get.

Good Night ...sleep well....I respectfully disagee...without these protesters Caylee would be forgotten in the news.....they are keeping the pressure on and I applaude each and every one of them...I may NOT do some of the things. or say some of the things that some do...but if I could...I would be there..keeping the pressure on and Caylee's name in the forefront....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: September 14, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »

Put Casey's a## back in jail, and then go search.

Lisa

Yeppers!!   Join the thousands who have been out looking for her!!

Well of course they are looking for her.  Remember, George has his "people" watching the "people" who took Caylee.   I would personally like an update on his survelliance.  Wonder how that is going? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1884 on: September 14, 2008, 10:00:12 PM »

Is anyone elses webcam blank? TIA
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1885 on: September 14, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

FOX 35 News at 10pm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:06 PM »

Yeah!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:09 PM »

Police recover body parts from tow yard.
Body Farm confirms body in trunk prior to tow yard plastic trash bag.
But they don't know where and how chloroform is involved. Or if there was an accomplice. So they wait, and stake out the house, and maybe are among the protesters, and call off all the searchers... and wait.
What's next?

JJ is there a link to this?  I have not heard about the police recovering body parts from the tow yard!  This would be why the "body farm" folks came to FL?  The plastic trash bag was mentioned previously, IIRC.  Didn't a woman toss a bag that was said to be full of maggots?  Am I dreaming or is this for real.  Anyone?  Thoughts?

tia

Kycat, I was thinking this was just his/her theory...... Not sure if he/she is still on......if so sorry for answering

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:25 PM »

Lisa

Well of course they are looking for her.  Remember, George has his "people" watching the "people" who took Caylee.   I would personally like an update on his survelliance.  Wonder how that is going? 

I was wondering the same thing. Has he shared his information on the people his people are doing survelliance on and if not, would he be breaking a law by withholding/and/or giving false information to authorities in a kidnapping case?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:33 PM »

Mine is fine.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:55 PM »

Nope CBB, mines still up.  Looks like the party is breaking up.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: September 14, 2008, 10:03:20 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: September 14, 2008, 10:03:24 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

Cindy could stop all this nonsense if she would go into her daughter's room, tell her she loves her, give her a hug, and then go to the police and tell the truth about what really happened.  I'll save my pity for someone who deserves it, Caylee Anthony. 

Absolutely agree......the parents are to blame for allowing Casey to get away with all sorts of things..for all her life......it's time for tough love.....and tough ain't easy.....but necessary.....I can't imagine what it must feel like to even consider that my child would harm his child...they have to live the rest of their lives knowing what THEY did and the consequences of their actions are Casey's parents...talk about hell on earth

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »

Police recover body parts from tow yard.
Body Farm confirms body in trunk prior to tow yard plastic trash bag.
But they don't know where and how chloroform is involved. Or if there was an accomplice. So they wait, and stake out the house, and maybe are among the protesters, and call off all the searchers... and wait.
What's next?

JJ is there a link to this?  I have not heard about the police recovering body parts from the tow yard!  This would be why the "body farm" folks came to FL?  The plastic trash bag was mentioned previously, IIRC.  Didn't a woman toss a bag that was said to be full of maggots?  Am I dreaming or is this for real.  Anyone?  Thoughts?

tia

Kycat, I was thinking this was just his/her theory...... Not sure if he/she is still on......if so sorry for answering
Thanks for answering!!!  Darn... this sounds like a very good theory to me.  BUT, I do recall something about a woman throwing a plastic bag away that was full of maggots (to clarify, it came from Casey's abandoned car)?!?    Dreaming again??

Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: September 14, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

Here!  Here!

Yes! I am often ashamed to think the things I have been thinking about a family who are going through this horrendous situation. I try to reserve judgment and give the benefit of a doubt, and then to paraphrase Ronald Reagan "there they go again"....
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: September 14, 2008, 10:07:07 PM »

I agree with you!  People talk about the case off and on here in San Diego. They ask why the protesters are out there all the time. I tell them basically that the family blames everyone but themselves, they don't search for their granddaughter and they cover up for their daughter. I think that if the Anthony's got out on their own two feet and started looking like they mean it, shed some tears that people would back off some. Instead they let Casey come home and protect her and i don't believe for one minute they don't ask her about Caylee.... I know if it were me that is all I would talk about...where is she, what happened? They do need to send Casey back to jail....she's doing no good at home...just making things worse.

I was watching a show the other night, 20 Unsolved Crimes and the Holloway's were on it...within 11 hours they were out to Aruba looking for Natalee..and it really makes a person see that the Anthony's just aren't right.  This family makes me sick.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:02 PM »

Lisa

I was wondering the same thing. Has he shared his information on the people his people are doing survelliance on and if not, would he be breaking a law by withholding/and/or giving false information to authorities in a kidnapping case?

They have broken so many laws .... where to start  MOO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:11 PM »

Lisa

Perhaps we could all email FOX and ask them to follow himm for a day...bet he parks that billboard and visits his girfriend

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:59 PM »

NO here http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.