March 28, 2024, 07:32:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326029 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1940 on: September 14, 2008, 10:31:02 PM »

Wanna say HI real quick..  I read a few things in the old thread I think anout me and my typos~! NOPE.. wasn't me Rob.. LOL  AND OF speaks Angiespeak.. LMAO  too dang funny... 
I will post in musings.. I miss you all.. and TY to sfor hooking me back up.. <weeks ago> with a new password cause I had forgotten mine.. and dont have much time to be online lately.  SORRY FOR THE OT~!  ::MonkeyEek::b

Will make a post in musings soon..  Smile 

Hey Angie,

Miss ya girl.

Long time... no see!
[/quote

BACK AT YAH ~!!  < I better be good.. don'y wanna get kicked off.. lol>  keep in touch sweeety!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: September 14, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

This might be a little off topic but I have a question for all mothers out there.  If I don't know where my kids are and what they are doing I am worried.  I try not to be the nosy, I gotta know everything you do, type mother, but I am involved in their lives and if I didn't hear from them for a few days and I couldn't get ahold of them then I would freak.  I would be finding out what was going on. I would jump in my little car and hop on over to their house, immediately!   I should point out my kids are all grown but I want to know they are safe, happy, healthy!! 

When my youngest son was 3 years old, he got away from me in a department store.  (I know, Bad Mother) I panicked, such a sick feeling, I had the whole store shut down.  I had them lock the doors and no one went out and no one came in until I found my son.  He was under a rack of clothes playing with his matchbox car.   LOL

When my son moved out (has since moved back in) he got this independent streak and would not answer his cell phone when I called him.  Once he wouldn't answer and I was worried about him. It scared me then it made me mad.  So I called his cell phone and left a message "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER. THE ONE WHO PAYS YOUR CELL PHONE BILL. You either call me back or I will have the cell phone turned off NOW".  Needless to say he called me right back and has not tried that again.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: September 14, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »

This might be a little off topic but I have a question for all mothers out there.  If I don't know where my kids are and what they are doing I am worried.  I try not to be the nosy, I gotta know everything you do, type mother, but I am involved in their lives and if I didn't hear from them for a few days and I couldn't get ahold of them then I would freak.  I would be finding out what was going on. I would jump in my little car and hop on over to their house, immediately!   I should point out my kids are all grown but I want to know they are safe, happy, healthy!! 

When my youngest son was 3 years old, he got away from me in a department store.  (I know, Bad Mother) I panicked, such a sick feeling, I had the whole store shut down.  I had them lock the doors and no one went out and no one came in until I found my son.  He was under a rack of clothes playing with his matchbox car.   LOL

My son walked away from me at the county fair once and the panic that shot through me was unreal.  I freaked; screaming his name running around like a lunatic..it was awful.  I guess that's why we just don't understand why this family is not acting that way.  Panic and sadness is your first emotion.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: September 14, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »

Anyone wonder what Lee is gonna do when his whole family is in the can

Join them.

LOL !!!  I just haven't seen where Lee has lied yet or covered like his parents. 
Me thinks he is in it up to his bushy eyebrows.........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1944 on: September 14, 2008, 10:33:16 PM »

Just where would you like for them to search?  This is a large area and 30 days was a long time. Casey could have traveled almost anywhere in that length of time.  She had a car and she had gas money from the checks and money she stole.  There's an ocean on both coasts of Florida and forests in between.  If this were my grandchild, I have no idea where I would begin to search. Plus...someone has to keep watch over Casey if Baez isn't available.

Maybe they could start with the hundreds of tips they get every week. Search the woods, search the park, search in the cemeteries. Anywhere. Instead, they sit in their house, coddling the 1 freakin' person who DOES know where Caylee is then attack and woof shit at the people who DO go out and look for her. They lie. Everyone of them and it's been proven. George drives in damn circles burning gas with a billboard that serves only to shield his daughter from prying cameras. Get in the car and start looking in NY, Texas, Mexico...all the places you want everyone else to look. Too bad about Casey needing a babysitter. Put her ass back in jail until the baby is found and tell her she can't be home because you're out looking for her child.

Start acting like parents instead of accomplices and I just bet the protesters go away!

Here!  Here!

Yes! I am often ashamed to think the things I have been thinking about a family who are going through this horrendous situation. I try to reserve judgment and give the benefit of a doubt, and then to paraphrase Ronald Reagan "there they go again"....

That is how I feel - exactly!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: September 14, 2008, 10:33:50 PM »

Okay, Okay........even my husband has says I have softened a little.

But just recently, someone came to my house and told me that my 12 yr old son, who has history of not telling the truth (He hasn't had it easy - bio mom was real crazy - we've had him in counseling....blah, blah, blah) called another child the "n" word at sports camp.

A word that is never used in our house, a word that my husband and I find disgusting.  We calmly sat my son down and discussed it with him.  With tears in his eyes, swearing to God, he told us that he would never have used that word. We believed him because we know he isn't being raised that way.  We have black friends, Muslim friends - etc. 

The next morning, my husband and I went to the camp to discuss it with the coach.  He said - no way, he wouldn't say that but I'll talk to the other kids and call you.  Now my son knew we were going there and continued to swear up and down he never has used that word.  Well the coach called and confirmed that he did indeed say that.  We couldn't believe it. I was shocked.  I guess - maybe - we were in denial.

This was talked about at a little league game and my neighbor/friend actually had to defend me and my husband about us not being racist.

I know there is a big difference - but I still wanted to believe my son.  Fortunately, we had a way of finding out the truth.  Had we not, I would still believe that he wouldn't have used that word. 

IMO, CA can not believe her child could kill her own baby. She will not believe it until they find the child's body.  It is hard to believe your own child could do something that disgusting. 

Sorry for the long post, but I am trying to find some understanding in this whole nightmare.

I agree. We really want to believe our children.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: September 14, 2008, 10:33:50 PM »

When my son moved out (has since moved back in) he got this independent streak and would not answer his cell phone when I called him.  Once he wouldn't answer and I was worried about him. It scared me then it made me mad.  So I called his cell phone and left a message "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER. THE ONE WHO PAYS YOUR CELL PHONE BILL. You either call me back or I will have the cell phone turned off NOW".  Needless to say he called me right back and has not tried that again.
Love it.....when my son came home last month on R&R he stayed out all night (he has never done that before except once when he was 18)...he didn't call me or anything....he paid for it the next day when he showed up.  He's 27!! LOL
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1947 on: September 14, 2008, 10:34:16 PM »

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=448
This was on Caseys facebook.  Sorry if it has been posted! Madness!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: September 14, 2008, 10:34:38 PM »

Wanna say HI real quick..  I read a few things in the old thread I think anout me and my typos~! NOPE.. wasn't me Rob.. LOL  AND OF speaks Angiespeak.. LMAO  too dang funny... 
I will post in musings.. I miss you all.. and TY to sfor hooking me back up.. <weeks ago> with a new password cause I had forgotten mine.. and dont have much time to be online lately.  SORRY FOR THE OT~!  ::MonkeyEek::b

Hey Angie,

Miss ya girl.

Long time... no see!

BACK AT YAH ~!!  < I better be good.. don'y wanna get kicked off.. lol>  keep in touch sweeety!

Good to see you Angie, hope all is going well for you. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:37:29 PM by San » Logged

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: September 14, 2008, 10:35:15 PM »

Hey Angie,

Miss ya girl.

Long time... no see!

Good to see you Angie, hope all is going well for you. 

Ugh, messed up quotes
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:37:51 PM by San » Logged

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: September 14, 2008, 10:36:32 PM »

LOL  exactly!  My youngest in grad school at WKU and if I call his cell I expect him, if available, (I know his class schedule and work schedule) to answer or call back PDQ.   It does worry you and then make you MAD.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: September 14, 2008, 10:36:45 PM »

Join them.

LOL !!!  I just haven't seen where Lee has lied yet or covered like his parents. 

I do too, i just haven't seen the proof like there is with Geo and Cin.  I am at a total loss for what these people are thinking.  Instead of doing the right thing, they bury themselves in the shit up to their eyeballs as accessories after the fact possibly so that if they were in any position to help at the onset will be gone very shortly because they will be too busy trying to dig themselves out legally.  It is just crazy i tell ya
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: September 14, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »

Are you kidding? I have a 3-year-old, and he also got away from me in the grocery store when I turned to grab a box of ceral off the bottom shelf. Talk about FREAK OUT! Turned out he was only on the next aisle, but I almost had a heart attack in that short period!

Just to share, my 3 year old daughter got away from me at Walmart as I was getting an Easter basket off the shelf to show her..I turned around and she was gone.  They shut the store down and did an aisle by aisle search.  She was found in the ladies dressing room.  I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1953 on: September 14, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

Lord I just had a fright! While watching the Fox35 news, I looked at the female co-anchor Lauren and thought it was Casey! She has dark hair similar style, etc. (I had the window sized fairly small)... Quickly knew it wasn't Casey though, she was TALKING (LOL)  !!!! (And  upon closer look, Lauren is actually much prettier than Casey...)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: September 14, 2008, 10:37:39 PM »

I make mine nuts I call 5-6 times a day and need to know  everything I'm a pain in the A$$.
I can't sleep unless everyone is home safe.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: September 14, 2008, 10:39:59 PM »

San I unlocked the door for you , nite

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: September 14, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

Join them.

I do too, i just haven't seen the proof like there is with Geo and Cin.  I am at a total loss for what these people are thinking.  Instead of doing the right thing, they bury themselves in the shit up to their eyeballs as accessories after the fact possibly so that if they were in any position to help at the onset will be gone very shortly because they will be too busy trying to dig themselves out legally.  It is just crazy i tell ya

I can't figure out why Lee didn't jerk his sister into another room and say, "Where the he** is Caylee?"

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: September 14, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »

Thanks.  Have a good night Blonde.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: September 14, 2008, 10:41:20 PM »

Nite Blonde, see I can do it good now, Rob showed me the error of my ways....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: September 14, 2008, 10:42:23 PM »

Are you kidding? I have a 3-year-old, and he also got away from me in the grocery store when I turned to grab a box of ceral off the bottom shelf. Talk about FREAK OUT! Turned out he was only on the next aisle, but I almost had a heart attack in that short period!

Just to share, my 3 year old daughter got away from me at Walmart as I was getting an Easter basket off the shelf to show her..I turned around and she was gone.  They shut the store down and did an aisle by aisle search.  She was found in the ladies dressing room.  I honestly thought I was having a heart attack.

Normal reactions. Casey is not normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.