April 15, 2024, 11:09:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327010 times)
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »

Casey is a VERY artful liar, IMO. I can’t imagine anyone could have come up with a better story to tell than the lame one she came up with. Granted, it is as full of holes as a sieve, but while I was listening to the audio tapes, I realized that the story of getting jumped and Caylee being stolen in the face of threats, at least takes into account what she told police. I remember Cindy saying that Casey was “trying” to lead police close to the truth and that there was a reason she didn’t immediately call police, etc.

More than anything, I’m astounded at the size of Casey’s cahonies! She took them all the way to a building and right up to a door before she faced them and said she lied. I knew that but was amazed at her cool, collected self in the face of it!

One more thing: I noticed that when Casey was asked about her car, she volunteered and added that she did not “abandon” it there. There was no need to do that. She had explained that it had run out of gas. She also went on to say she had left a couple of notes on it that she was out of gas and would be back to pick it up. That’s pretty telling to me.
Either she did leave notes on the car (along with leaving the purse in the front seat) to draw attention to the abandoned car in hopes it would be stolen, or she again felt the need to embellish the story around the car.

I hear ya, and agree. Regarding the car that "ran out of gas" ...why didn't she ask Tony to bring some gas or why didn't they go get some gas when he picked her up, if that was the only problem? Why abandon it and say her dad will come get it? And just who were the "two guys" who helped her push it into the Amscot parking lot, why have they not surfaced? Just some things I have wondered about.

But I think we all know why now. It's all a part of this crazy plan.

And good morning monkeys! 

To date, nobody seems to have answered as to whether LE actually checked the gas GUAGE. Was it fully functional, intermittent, or, just plain broke.......?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »

Good morning, all.  I was hoping to log on today and see that something big had finally been released, but the waiting game continues.

I have to say, though, that I trust that LE are doing a great job and trying to do everything right.  It's infuriating to hear that a criminal gets off on a technicality, so for them to take their time and do it right is worth the wait.

I don't believe for a single second that the lack of a murder charge at this point has anything to do with a lack of evidence.   I think we've seen nothing but the tip of the iceberg, and what we've all seen is pretty damning.

Still praying for those in Texas and thanking God for people like Tim, Joseph, and all the rest of the true heroes that repeatedly restore my faith in humanity after seeing the monstrous side of the human race one time too many.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

OMG!!!! I just got this in my email. I swear to God, I never applied to be her friend. I seriously don't even know how to use Facebook.

WTF????

Casey confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.

To view Casey's profile or write on her Wall, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=508228238

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=ZXZlbnRfdXBkYXRlO2Zyb209NTA4MjI4MjM4O3RvPTEzNDI2OTM2Njk=

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »

This is probably a moot point, but do we even know the gas cans were EVER in the car???  Or was that just something George said?????

Hey there Always ... I believe we are all just going off of what George said ....

some theorize it was actually Caylee's body that he saw and he is just saying the gas cans were in there to throw the attention to the trunk in a different direction. 

Hey come to think of it .... have they added the stolen gas and shed damage to Caseys charges yet?  LOL   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2008, 11:34:52 AM »

This is probably a moot point, but do we even know the gas cans were EVER in the car???  Or was that just something George said?????

Hey there Always ... I believe we are all just going off of what George said ....

some theorize it was actually Caylee's body that he saw and he is just saying the gas cans were in there to throw the attention to the trunk in a different direction. 

Hey come to think of it .... have they added the stolen gas and shed damage to Caseys charges yet?  LOL   
              That's what I think too.  Now, I have to take a shower, put on my makeup, get dressed and actually WALK down and get my paper because they didn't put in on the porch.  Can you believe it????????  And I wouldn't care, but one of my rituals in the morning in to always do the crossword in ink.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2008, 11:35:08 AM »

OMG!!!! I just got this in my email. I swear to God, I never applied to be her friend. I seriously don't even know how to use Facebook.

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=ZXZlbnRfdXBkYXRlO2Zyb209NTA4MjI4MjM4O3RvPTEzNDI2OTM2Njk=

Did you sign up for Facebook just to look at profiles?  Did you sign up using the nickname mrskub? 
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »

Speculation on Caylee dying goes two ways, accidental or onpurpose,

Accidental poisoning
Accidental overheating
Accidental drowning
Accidental falling

On purpose murder, sale, abandonment.

Some of these can be ruled out if we assume that Caylee,if dead, is hidden, buried, burned or put to sea. 
An accident draws no crime except when hiding something in her system or on her body.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 11:36:16 AM »

For those that missed it last night.  I got bored watching the same cam pic so added some excitement to it 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 11:36:57 AM »

From the previous thread:

Rob - he also claimed to have evidence that Natalee had left Aruba and was living in a brothel in South America with her baby son, who was Jug's.  He claimed that she ran away because she hated Beth and that Beth needed to come clean for things that were done to Natalee.  He was basing a lot of this on information from a psychic.  They even described Natalee's appearance and what she looks like now.  This was all done while he was selling his magic seeds.

SS unfortuntely, money was spent to travel to Barranquilla, not to mention the safety of those who made that trip.

Rob - a lot of the stuff that he was posting sounds very familiar to what Renfro and her friends were trying to put out there to the public.  Do you think that there is a connection?

I've never seen a connection, so I just don't know - have you or do you have any thoughts on it?

In the NH case I did see people from Aruba and Wonderwoman posting on Brians site trying to "lead" him into a direction.

Maybe BonDia bought a truckload of the magic seeds.   
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:37 AM »

I agree completely.  Listening to the tapes for the first time....everything the detectives said was true----it was only going to get worse and Casey's lies & denial were going to hurt the whole family.   These interviews were conducted on 7/16, before any protestors showed up....so Sorry!

Casey doesn't care about anyone but herself-now she's even putting her remaining family through this hell with her.   Disgusting the way Cindy Anthony has lied for her own daughter---reminds me of Anita Van Der Sloot!  That just annoying as hell and WRONG.   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:43 AM »

Klaas..tell your kitty to give them two goons some popcorn.....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:50 AM »

The Anthonys are trying to shift time.  During the 911 calls, there were references to 30 days and 31 days--which would be around June 15.  Within a minutes/hours, the time shifts to a starting point of June 9.  The shifting was to fade the big argument into the background.  Then, the Anthonys were faced with witnesses who had seen Caylee up to the 15th.

The gas cans were reported on the 24th, around 10am.  I think the shifting was the later explanation of George around the trunk with no mention of smelling anything.  We were led to believe Caylee wasn't in the trunk on the 24th, and that expands the time slot.

I believe George didn't know anything at the time he reported the gas cans missing.  Later, he backtracked to confuse the time Caylee went missing.

jmo

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 11:40:08 AM »

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___

I wonder if she's able to see who is viewing her stuff.   MySpace had a way to do that at one point.  

I think she's desperate for supporters.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___

Did you sign up for Facebook just to look at profiles?  Did you sign up using the nickname mrskub? 

No. I signed up about 4 months ago for John Heald (Carnival Cruise Director) blog but could never figure out how to use the site. I did go to Casey's site but couldn't see much. I never clicked on a darn thing. I wouldn't have. I would NEVER want to be associated with her or that site.

I wonder if they can see who is viewing and do it from that?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 11:43:34 AM »

I agree completely.  Listening to the tapes for the first time....everything the detectives said was true----it was only going to get worse and Casey's lies & denial were going to hurt the whole family.   These interviews were conducted on 7/16, before any protestors showed up....so Sorry!

Casey doesn't care about anyone but herself-now she's even putting her remaining family through this hell with her.   Disgusting the way Cindy Anthony has lied for her own daughter---reminds me of Anita Van Der Sloot!  That just annoying as hell and WRONG.   

Welcome ANewGirl!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »

Nice to meet you ANewGirl, and welcome to the Monkey Cage. Smile

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2008, 11:44:29 AM »

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___

No. I signed up about 4 months ago for John Heald (Carnival Cruise Director) blog but could never figure out how to use the site. I did go to Casey's site but couldn't see much. I never clicked on a darn thing. I wouldn't have. I would NEVER want to be associated with her or that site.

Hi Mrs. Kub

They could very well be tracking who goes to Casey's Facebook site. I use the Zabasearch site a lot for work, because some of our clients tend to fib to us in order to get freebies from us. Zabasearch provides a lot of info that helps us determine if the clients are being honest. I noticed the other day when I went to search someone at Zabasearch that they can now track who is being searched and let that person know.

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »

For those that missed it last night.  I got bored watching the same cam pic so added some excitement to it 

Klaas ... just so you know ... I NOW VERY CAREFULLY, VERY SLOWLY .... scroll down your pictures!  For some reason ... that (this) one caught me off guard and I thought (duh) it was a live camera action shot!  LOL ... not even thinking this is a computer and NOT a television!  You got me ... that's for sure!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2008, 11:45:10 AM »

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___

I don't know, I know very little about how Facebook works.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »

I wish the police had asked her:

1. Why she routinely took Caylee to a babysitter at all since it had just been established that she did not have a job.

2. After Casey stated that she had taken advantage of her Mom, she said that she had used her credit cards, even though she had her own money. I wish the police had asked her where she got her own money since she didn't have a job.

IMO, her own money=$$ stolen from other family members and friends

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.