April 26, 2024, 03:06:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327509 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

MRSK you so good at figuring things out how about go put your app in with LE and bust the case wide open!!!

Thanks Lisa but if I was so good at figuring things out, Caylee would be home now Sad

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2008, 02:58:16 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

William works with Amy at Houlihans.

You know this make A LOT of sense to me EXCEPT when shown a pic of Zenaida, Casey says she's never seen this woman before - 

It wasn't in the SCRIPT!!!
she could't ad lib!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

You know this make A LOT of sense to me EXCEPT when shown a pic of Zenaida, Casey says she's never seen this woman before - 

I think casey spends alot of time on myspace and created a script from it, using names she clicked thru on my space. Maybe zenaida had mentioned on her page about sawgrass and it fit caseys script.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2008, 02:59:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

MRSK you so good at figuring things out how about go put your app in with LE and bust the case wide open!!!

Thanks Lisa but if I was so good at figuring things out, Caylee would be home now Sad

Bless you, you can't stop what happened but you can shine alot on to LE and crack it right open!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I think casey spends alot of time on myspace and created a script from it, using names she clicked thru on my space. Maybe zenaida had mentioned on her page about sawgrass and it fit caseys script.

or she's trying to pin it on her.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »

ok, i know this is out there,BUT...

I wonder if any searchers have thought to look in freshly dug graves? If a person just died recently, and they are buried in the cemetary, no one would pay attention to freshly dug earth..she couldve gotten a shovel, dug down a foot or two, and thrown Caylee on top of an already dug grave....

"God dont like ugly"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: September 13, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »

MY CAMERA IS STILL showing night time with the two BOOZO'S on it

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #207 on: September 13, 2008, 03:02:26 PM »

Jogger abducted, killed by someone familiar with area, investigator says
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco and Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:21 PM EDT, June 12, 2008

A jogger killed Tuesday night in east Orange County was abducted from the trail by someone familiar with the area, a sheriff's investigator said today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

----

Jogger killed June 10th, 2008

OCSD established the fact that Caylee was still alive at
least up until June 15th.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: September 13, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »

ok, i know this is out there,BUT...

I wonder if any searchers have thought to look in freshly dug graves? If a person just died recently, and they are buried in the cemetary, no one would pay attention to freshly dug earth..she couldve gotten a shovel, dug down a foot or two, and thrown Caylee on top of an already dug grave....

I just read a book called "DRY ICE"  the killer put their body at the bottom of one before the night before the casket went in...
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: September 13, 2008, 03:03:27 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

O!M!G!  So the "killer" killed them both and dumped them off together!!!
in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Has it been determined how the dead jogger was killed?

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!
[/quote]
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »

CBB May I have my lady with rose back - until I can get a recent pic of TJ? Thanks hon!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

O!M!G!  So the "killer" killed them both and dumped them off together!!!
in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Has it been determined how the dead jogger was killed?

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!
[/quote]

the jogger? no, they haven't released it yet
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

There's the connection.  I know on my kids myspace pages I look at all their friend's pages and their friends' pages, too.  So I wonder if CA did the same on William's/Amy's page and just picked a Spanish person as the nanny, knowing that would really make her mom mad (since her mom doesn't like Spanish people as it was noted in earlier comments).
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco and Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writers

A jogger killed Tuesday night in east Orange County was abducted from the trail by someone familiar with the area, a sheriff's investigator said today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

----

Carpe, the nursing home log-in is easily changed, but, is it POSSIBLE to change a date/time stamp on a video camera?  If so, what a PERFECT alibi !!!!!
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »

Oops!
Sorry I screwed up my last post.  I was wondering if it's been determined how the jogger was killed.  I just got back in from running errands and am being lazy--I'm sure that's already been answered.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »

Mine too!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2008, 03:07:46 PM »

Go to camera 1 http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

They moved the camera on us today
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2008, 03:09:02 PM »

----

Carpe, the nursing home log-in is easily changed, but, is it POSSIBLE to change a date/time stamp on a video camera?  If so, what a PERFECT alibi !!!!!
I live North of Atlanta and none of ours have cameras.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

There's the connection.  I know on my kids myspace pages I look at all their friend's pages and their friends' pages, too.  So I wonder if CA did the same on William's/Amy's page and just picked a Spanish person as the nanny, knowing that would really make her mom mad (since her mom doesn't like Spanish people as it was noted in earlier comments).

Im sure LE has followed CAs computer trail on this and knows she made it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.