March 28, 2024, 01:35:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326045 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »

There's the connection.  I know on my kids myspace pages I look at all their friend's pages and their friends' pages, too.  So I wonder if CA did the same on William's/Amy's page and just picked a Spanish person as the nanny, knowing that would really make her mom mad (since her mom doesn't like Spanish people as it was noted in earlier comments).

I'm totally willing to bet she did just that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »

Jogger abducted, killed by someone familiar with area, investigator says
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco and Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writers
7:21 PM EDT, June 12, 2008

A jogger killed Tuesday night in east Orange County was abducted from the trail by someone familiar with the area, a sheriff's investigator said today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

----

Jogger killed June 10th, 2008

OCSD established the fact that Caylee was still alive at
least up until June 15th.

Carpe, the nursing home log-in is easily changed, but, is it POSSIBLE to change a date/time stamp on a video camera?  If so, what a PERFECT alibi !!!!!
I live North of Atlanta and none of ours have cameras.

noctrnlmom : NOT the nursing home camera(s)..the CINDY camera!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy, Walter Pacheco and Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writers

A jogger killed Tuesday night in east Orange County was abducted from the trail by someone familiar with the area, a sheriff's investigator said today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/iphone/orl-bk-ucf-jogger-slain-061208,0,3570252,iphone.story

----

Carpe, the nursing home log-in is easily changed, but, is it POSSIBLE to change a date/time stamp on a video camera?  If so, what a PERFECT alibi !!!!!

Right, but remember... OCSD computer forensics had access

to both the camera equipment, the memory card, and the laptop.

If they had attempted to simply change the date... they would

be able to find that lie out as well. You can tell.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2008, 03:13:24 PM »

Don't you think it would have to be a really sick and twisted individual who could not only kill her kid, but happen upon a dead body and shove her dead kid underneath it?    Casey does seem pretty heartless... but come on. 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2008, 03:16:28 PM »

Good Day Monkeys

Has anyone heard how Tim Miller and Texas EuquuSearch weatherd the storm ?  and any monkeys in that area? 

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2008, 03:16:49 PM »

Ok-I Have another Question...

What was the deal with KC's blackjack  (other phone)?
If there was one?
Had she lost the charger?
& had to swap sim cards out?
Because a battery charger was found with Nicole G's body wasn't it?

WHO takes a charger on a jog?

Do trees have plugs now?

noctrnlmom : Is "Nicole G" the dead jogger that was found/killed in Blancherd Park on June 12th?  If so, I had called and emailed a Florida State Police Officer about the possibility that the jogger was killed by 'someone' who was there burying Caylee. Also, I told them to check the 'spot' that the jogger was found....'beneath' the dirt where she was lying. All this was b/c the original DATE was June 9th (kidnapped) I have that email saved somewhere...................I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE 'JUNE 15th' DATE THAT CINDYBITCH SAYS SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO NURSING HOME!

Hmmm .. then Kristina was lying or mistaken about dates?

Too bad she didn't give these items of Caylee's to Tim Millers search team, since the Anthony's refused.

I listened to these tapes last night, and hearing her talk about it is quite different than reading it.  She was relieved by the end of the second interview, even giggling once they took the pressure off and were "nice" to her.  They definately could see by her actions that she was a psychopath.  When she admitted she was petrified by her mother's reaction to Caylee being gone, she talked about she herself possibly never seeing Caylee again, as if she was talking about a lost item of clothing.  Absolutely no emotion or care.  All of the Antony's complaining about protesters, media etc., when they can hear for themselves"  CASEY DIDN"T CARE!"".  They warned her, and she didn't care about who was hurt, or what anyone thought of her.  They need to put the blame where it belongs, directly on Casey's shoulders.  This is the most sickening thing I have ever seen or heard.  George, Cindy and Lee need to be electro shocked back into reality.  As for Casey, the electric chair is not bad enough for her.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »

MY CAMERA IS STILL showing night time with the two BOOZO'S on it
Go to camera 1 http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Thank you so much it's daytime again lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »

Don't you think it would have to be a really sick and twisted individual who could not only kill her kid, but happen upon a dead body and shove her dead kid underneath it?    Casey does seem pretty heartless... but come on. 

Anothermonkey: I AM SAYING that they killed the jogger B/C she jogged up on them while they were burying Caylee!!  I wouldn't be surprised if Lazarro raped the jogger to throw off Detectives , either...b/c..these people are sickos!!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

This is kinda off topic, but goes to show you the difference in the way some handle dealing with their missing kids:  My son is over in Iraq right now.  He's on his second deployment.  His first deployment was in 2003-2004.  While home, he went through the police academy and became a county police officer.  Then last October he got called back to Iraq and was home on R&R in August.  While home he said he wanted to post missing children on his myspace page which he did.  I know he posted one that he showed me, anyway, I got an email from him yesterday and he said the mother of the missing person he posted on his myspace page emailed him and thank him for posting her daughter's picture!!!  My son was so surprised and it really made him feel like  he was getting the word out!  See, I just don't understand the Anthony's...not at all.  I would be at the police department camping out just so I could hear anything about my granddaughter.  I would be out searching myself.  I would be posting flyers in every town, city and state.  I would not be sitting at home unless I was having one of my major panic attacks...sitting at home wouldn't really be an option, you know?
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »

----

Right, but remember... OCSD computer forensics had access

to both the camera equipment, the memory card, and the laptop.

If they had attempted to simply change the date... they would

be able to find that lie out as well. You can tell.
DOHHH!
   My bad.  You are right!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »

Anothermonkey: I AM SAYING that they killed the jogger B/C she jogged up on them while they were burying Caylee!!  I wouldn't be surprised if Lazarro raped the jogger to throw off Detectives , either...b/c..these people are sickos!!!

you're d@mn right- they're ALL sickos!!!

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2008, 03:21:12 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

O!M!G!  So the "killer" killed them both and dumped them off together!!!
in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!
[/quote]

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 13, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »

I also noted that Casey said (in the audio tapes) that Zenaida went to the apartment that turned out to be a senior center.  It makes me think she followed this Zenaida around at one time.
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I've stayed away from there.  Do they warn you before they invade your computer?

About Facebook, I use it all the time. Only when you go to other Facebook "friends" does it show friends in common. Those are done by addresses stored on Facebook not you personal computer. You cannot access people who don't have you listed as friends. Someone posted that your email address may have been compromised by posting it here or on other blogs. Also on Facebook profile you specify what leval of privacy. Mine is only friends can view.
That made sense to me.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: September 13, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2008, 03:25:23 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

O!M!G!  So the "killer" killed them both and dumped them off together!!!
in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Has it been determined how the dead jogger was killed?

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!
[/quote]

Caylee was last seen June 15th, Father's Day. Jogger killed June 10th .

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 13, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

It's very easy to change a date and time stamp on equipment ... however .... LE could tell IF this was done ... the original date and time stamp would remain on "file" similar to the hard drive of a computer ... when LE checked the date and time stamp they contended that it had not been altered and that this date and time was correct .... this was discussed in earlier threads ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: September 13, 2008, 03:28:20 PM »

Ok-I Have another Question...

What was the deal with KC's blackjack  (other phone)?
If there was one?
Had she lost the charger?
& had to swap sim cards out?
Because a battery charger was found with Nicole G's body wasn't it?

WHO takes a charger on a jog?

Do trees have plugs now?

noctrnlmom : Is "Nicole G" the dead jogger that was found/killed in Blancherd Park on June 12th?  If so, I had called and emailed a Florida State Police Officer about the possibility that the jogger was killed by 'someone' who was there burying Caylee. Also, I told them to check the 'spot' that the jogger was found....'beneath' the dirt where she was lying. All this was b/c the original DATE was June 9th (kidnapped) I have that email saved somewhere...................I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE 'JUNE 15th' DATE THAT CINDYBITCH SAYS SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO NURSING HOME!

IIRC this date has been confirmed by nursing home officals ....

invision: NURSING HOME OFFICIALS ARE full OF SHIT! No way could they remember if Caylee was actually there on Father's Day. I've been to nursing homes: SCARY places.... it's sooo easy to just write Caylee's name down on visitor log: period!

In a sworn statement, Cindy's mom and Caylee's great grandmother said that she saw Caylee on June 15, she remembers it because it was Father's Day.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.