April 26, 2024, 05:57:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327414 times)
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: September 13, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

O/T what if you took a picture of a picture with a second camera---
new time stamp?
could investigators tell?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #241 on: September 13, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

You sound like George with the betting thing? 

Isn't he addicted to gambling?

Must have not been a very good one if he was behind in his bills though.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: September 13, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »

I see that Cindy did yard work today and trimmed the little palm tree so that folks inside of the house could see out of that window that was hidden behind that little palm tree.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: September 13, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »

new time stamp?
My guess is yes... but they also so have statements by staff and Caylee's Great Grand Mother  that Caylee was alive on June 15th  .  I think there is a sign in log to0.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: September 13, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

William works with Amy at Houlihans.

You know this make A LOT of sense to me EXCEPT when shown a pic of Zenaida, Casey says she's never seen this woman before - 

I know Lauren is a common name, but Casey mentions a Lauren Gibbs who used to babysit Caylee.  And I realize the Lauren mentioned above is Lauren Rose, but since some of Casey's lies have are based on someone real, I just wonder if there is any connection with these two Laurens.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2008, 03:35:29 PM »

Ooops  blew that quote big time

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »

O/t just spoke to my friends in Spring Texas - heavy rain, no electricity for maybe 2 weeks!!!!!  Any monkeys there????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

William works with Amy at Houlihans.

You know this make A LOT of sense to me EXCEPT when shown a pic of Zenaida, Casey says she's never seen this woman before - 

I know Lauren is a common name, but Casey mentions a Lauren Gibbs who used to babysit Caylee.  And I realize the Lauren mentioned above is Lauren Rose, but since some of Casey's lies have are based on someone real, I just wonder if there is any connection with these two Laurens.

The poster on attached myspace link is LAURA Rose  not LaurEN Rose

Laura Rose

Jul 22 2008 8:23 PM

she's ok.   I just feel it Smile 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 13, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »

Has Urkle come out of the house today?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

O!M!G!  So the "killer" killed them both and dumped them off together!!!
in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!

[/quote]

Here's a possiblity:

June 15, 2008 Cindy and Caylee go to visit GGP at the facility - CASEY did not go.  Cindy finds out from her mother that Casey had stolen money from her account.

June 15, 2008pm - Casey comes home and they get into a huge arguement. 
      a.  Casey leaves without Caylee and spends the night with Tony.  Casey returns early in the morning to the Anthony   home.

b.  Case leaves with Caylee, uses chloroform or drugs to keep Caylee asleep and leaves Caylee in the car while she sleeps with Tony.  Casey goes to her car on the 16th to find Caylee is dead. (this would also mean George is wrong about what day he last saw Caylee and Casey). 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #250 on: September 13, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Casey told detectives she gave her daughter to a babysitter and then took them to an apartment where she says she dropped off Caylee. However, the apartment had been vacant since February and the babysitter, Zenaida Gonzales, says she never met Casey. Then she took detectives to Universal Studios in hopes of finding more clues. She told them she was an event planner, but she was actually fired two years ago.

"Just accidentally told us you had an office here and we needed to be here cause we might find something that would help? Or did you lie purposely or did you purposely mislead us? Which of those two is it?" the detective asked.

"I purposely misled you," she said.

"Do you think, do you think, do you believe thinking up more lies to tell us will help us?" the detective asked Casey.

"No," she said.

I will do whatever takes to find my daughter! I will lie to you. I will cheat you.

I will steal from you. Now, if you guys don't mind... I am off to my room to

go work onf my FACEBOOK profile some more, good day!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 13, 2008, 03:42:53 PM »

Post from Casey to Will ....

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

Jul 14 2008 9:19 AM

will. i. am

i miss you Sad 

I wonder if she was "missing" Caylee then too ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 13, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »

new time stamp?

Caylee's great grandmother, who was not happy with Casey stealing from the nursing home checking account, said she last saw Caylee on June 15 and that she remembered it because it was father's day.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 13, 2008, 03:45:19 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!

Here's a possiblity:

June 15, 2008 Cindy and Caylee go to visit GGP at the facility - CASEY did not go.  Cindy finds out from her mother that Casey had stolen money from her account.

a.  Casey leaves without Caylee and spends the night with Tony.  Casey returns early in the morning to the Anthony   home.

b.  Case leaves with Caylee, uses chloroform or drugs to keep Caylee asleep and leaves Caylee in the car while she sleeps with Tony.  Casey goes to her car on the 16th to find Caylee is dead. (this would also mean George is wrong about what day he last saw Caylee and Casey). 

[/quote]

Pretty close to what I am thinking happened

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 13, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »

<snipped>

in J Blanchsrd Park. 

Here's a possiblity:

[/quote]         This works for me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 13, 2008, 03:47:08 PM »

Hmmm

Has LE ever released the approx. location these call were made from or do they know.

And Casey's call log   I assume cell phone and not the family home landline ?

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 13, 2008, 03:47:18 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I've stayed away from there.  Do they warn you before they invade your computer?

About Facebook, I use it all the time. Only when you go to other Facebook "friends" does it show friends in common. Those are done by addresses stored on Facebook not you personal computer. You cannot access people who don't have you listed as friends. Someone posted that your email address may have been compromised by posting it here or on other blogs. Also on Facebook profile you specify what leval of privacy. Mine is only friends can view.
That made sense to me.

I just made mention of it because when I signed up and didnt know how it worked it had a list of possible friends for me and 6 of the friends right off the bat where people who had my email and I have there email also from an ebay group I belong to. I had no clue they were on facebook. And I didnt know quite yet about the privacy level as I was new to it. If its not email then Im not sure how they obtained that list of friends for me unless they (my friends)had all previoulsy searched my email adress previously at facebook that might have been it..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: September 13, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

O/T
Klaasend 
any word on how TES weatherd to storm?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: September 13, 2008, 03:48:32 PM »

O/t just spoke to my friends in Spring Texas - heavy rain, no electricity for maybe 2 weeks!!!!!  Any monkeys there????

They'd tell you but they don't have electricity, LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 13, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »

O/T
Klaasend 
any word on how TES weatherd to storm?

I know Red spoke with Tim Miller before the Dana Pretzer show last night.  I haven't heard how TES weathered the storm though.  If I see Red I'll see if he's heard anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.