April 25, 2024, 03:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327369 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: September 13, 2008, 04:07:00 PM »

I'm just going to take a teeeeeeeeny weeeeeeeny nap, then get up and make beans and cornbread.  You all are welcome to join me.  Here's some quilts!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: September 13, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

1.  It was LE who confronted Cindy and George with the photo dated June 15th.
2.  Amy was with Casey and Cayle after June 9th but prior to June 15th.
3.  One of Tony's roommates stated that he saw Caylee at the apartment after June 9th.
4.  In the 911 calls ... Cindy and Casey both implied one month/31 days since they both last saw Caylee.

No time to look for backup.  Do I hear a collective sigh coming from the forum?

Family gathering today over at my daughter's home ... acknowledging three September birthdays.  Eldest son, DIL and two year old grandson (birthday boy) just arrived from Vancouver Island.  Gotta go!

Have a good Saturday Monkeys

Janet
1:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: September 13, 2008, 04:08:17 PM »

No need for the two brutes

when ya have Henrietta Hammerhead

out in the frontyard in the day time!  LOL

she looks so messed up.. that face.. she just looks like shes losing it..

Wait until this is all over and Cindy does every talk show in the country about how she had no clue what was going on with Casey and how the whole world crucified her. HA

JMO But Cindy's gonna be lucky not to find her ass sitting in jail.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #283 on: September 13, 2008, 04:08:18 PM »

I am woman...

hear me slore!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: September 13, 2008, 04:09:23 PM »

Cindy IS messed up bigtime.  Geo too.  Both lie right out in the open.  Example:  Cindy's call to 911 on a damned dead body smell in her car.  Later she goes to great lengths to call that odor rotten pizza smell.  The two smells aren't even comparable  How stupid does she think people are???   She lives her daily lie.  The whole family does.  In certain psychosocial circles lies are associated with evil.  There is truly evil in this world.  Cindy and Geo raised the vilest kind of evil person, Casey. 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 13, 2008, 04:11:42 PM »

I'm just going to take a teeeeeeeeny weeeeeeeny nap, then get up and make beans and cornbread.  You all are welcome to join me.  Here's some quilts!!!
thanks for the invite Alaways1... I'll pass on the quilts... if you have extra cornbread & beans..  that would be appreciated.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2008, 04:12:19 PM »

No need for the two brutes

when ya have Henrietta Hammerhead

out in the frontyard in the day time!  LOL

she looks so messed up.. that face.. she just looks like shes losing it..

Wait until this is all over and Cindy does every talk show in the country about how she had no clue what was going on with Casey and how the whole world crucified her. HA

JMO But Cindy's gonna be lucky not to find her ass sitting in jail.

or in a nuthouse... jmo... lol
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2008, 04:13:01 PM »

Just checking in...

(1) Has Casey been re-arrested on all of the charges (for a third arrest)?

(2) Jogger talk...Has clues of Casey's been spoken of ny investigators?

Thanks,
BUCKSHOT
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I've stayed away from there.  Do they warn you before they invade your computer?

About Facebook, I use it all the time. Only when you go to other Facebook "friends" does it show friends in common. Those are done by addresses stored on Facebook not you personal computer. You cannot access people who don't have you listed as friends. Someone posted that your email address may have been compromised by posting it here or on other blogs. Also on Facebook profile you specify what leval of privacy. Mine is only friends can view.
That made sense to me.

I just made mention of it because when I signed up and didnt know how it worked it had a list of possible friends for me and 6 of the friends right off the bat where people who had my email and I have there email also from an ebay group I belong to. I had no clue they were on facebook. And I didnt know quite yet about the privacy level as I was new to it. If its not email then Im not sure how they obtained that list of friends for me unless they (my friends)had all previoulsy searched my email adress previously at facebook that might have been it..
Under your profile, what you have listed in common with other people...groups etc.
Just helping. I hope.

No I hadnt listed any groups in my profile, the first thing I saw there was list of my possible friends. Some on the list were my friends and some werent.all I can figure now is my email  musta have been searched previously by my friends and then ends up in a myspace data base they keep .
Sorry I dont want everyone to think myspace is compromising everyones email adresses, what i shouldve said is if a person (from forum) or not has your email and searches it in Facebook and you are a member there under that email your profile will come up at myspace.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »

Just checking in...

(2) Jogger talk...Has clues of Caylee's body been spoken of by investigators?

Thanks,
BUCKSHOT

Corrected...
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2008, 04:16:51 PM »

Are the BOZO'S staying at the house?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2008, 04:17:59 PM »

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

She told me she was with DA NANNY.... UMMMMM

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: September 13, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.

Did you save any pictures?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 13, 2008, 04:18:47 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

William works with Amy at Houlihans.

You know this make A LOT of sense to me EXCEPT when shown a pic of Zenaida, Casey says she's never seen this woman before - 

I know Lauren is a common name, but Casey mentions a Lauren Gibbs who used to babysit Caylee.  And I realize the Lauren mentioned above is Lauren Rose, but since some of Casey's lies have are based on someone real, I just wonder if there is any connection with these two Laurens.

Lauren Gibbs is a pop music singer from New Jersey...another celebrity is a personal aquaintance of Casey's...remember Juliette Lewis, the actress, was a friend of Casey's, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: September 13, 2008, 04:19:46 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

Thankyou for posting this pic I noticed it was last acsessed on July 2nd and the path was from bobbys computer, wonder if its the same Bobbly Lee Williams  her tatoo artist?
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: September 13, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »

I say we put her and the lead investigator together in a room and let them give each other the silent treatment...

I'm kiddin 
I know LE aren't ready to move forward yet
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #296 on: September 13, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »

Always, I'm fascinated with your kitty's tail.  Maybe your kitty could use a bug to chase.
             She would eat it!!!!!!!

A-1...that was funny...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »

I am woman...

hear me slore!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 13, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

Just checking in...

(2) Jogger talk...Has clues of Caylee's body been spoken of by investigators?

Thanks,
BUCKSHOT

Corrected...

1. NO.

2. I do not think there has been anything to get me to believe that the jogger's
     life and Caylee's ever crossed at any point. It was just mentioned that it was
     a possibility where Casey got the Blanchard Park idea. (from the media stories
     in that time cell)

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

I am woman...

hear me slore!!!

ROFLMAO.....# 5 Carpe.....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.