April 19, 2024, 01:14:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327142 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #300 on: September 13, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

Thankyou for posting this pic I noticed it was last acsessed on July 2nd and the path was from bobbys computer, wonder if its the same Bobbly Lee Williams  her tatoo artist?

Could be where she got the log on name.

The user name was Bobby, but it was Casey's laptop, I believe.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: September 13, 2008, 04:26:19 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

Thankyou for posting this pic I noticed it was last acsessed on July 2nd and the path was from bobbys computer, wonder if its the same Bobbly Lee Williams  her tatoo artist?

We also can speculate where she was on June 17th at 3:31.  Assuming she uploaded these herself
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 13, 2008, 04:26:48 PM »

Could be where she got the log on name.

The user name was Bobby, but it was Casey's laptop, I believe.

I need to look at Bobbys statement and even see if she was there on July 2nd.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: September 13, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I've stayed away from there.  Do they warn you before they invade your computer?

About Facebook, I use it all the time. Only when you go to other Facebook "friends" does it show friends in common. Those are done by addresses stored on Facebook not you personal computer. You cannot access people who don't have you listed as friends. Someone posted that your email address may have been compromised by posting it here or on other blogs. Also on Facebook profile you specify what leval of privacy. Mine is only friends can view.
That made sense to me.

Thanks for the clarification.  I had been pondering how they could get away with taking info from personal computers.  Still going to stay away from Facebook   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 13, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »

I did a quick job, i changed the dates

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 05:54:58 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 13, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »

Ok, gonna try posting this image a different way. Looks like the protesters are doing something interesting, eh?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 13, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »

Ok, gonna try posting this image a different way. Looks like the protesters are doing something interesting, eh?

Um .. sorry, nvm ... seems I missed the shot

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

Cindy IS messed up bigtime.  Geo too.  Both lie right out in the open.  Example:  Cindy's call to 911 on a damned dead body smell in her car.  Later she goes to great lengths to call that odor rotten pizza smell.  The two smells aren't even comparable  How stupid does she think people are???   She lives her daily lie.  The whole family does.  In certain psychosocial circles lies are associated with evil.  There is truly evil in this world.  Cindy and Geo raised the vilest kind of evil person, Casey. 

I hate to tell everone how gross this is but..I tried the pizza thing in the trunk for 30 days just 2 pieces and it dried out and no smell..I put it in a white plastic grabage bag and i did keep checking it..I really didn't want maggots So i kept checking on it..There was no maggots or flies and no smell
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

Pretty slick there, Blonde!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2008, 04:34:31 PM »

Pretty slick there, Blonde!!!

altering "Official" documents  sheesh! j/k
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »

In reading through some of the 400 pages LE released, I noticed a couple of interesting items (sorry, don't know if they've been previously posted - so many pages to read):

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.0

1.  Incident report - policeman states:  "I sealed the vehicle as evidence and Johnson's Wrecker Service towed the vehicle from the residence to the Orange County Sheriff's Lab, whilie I followed behind."

The car was sealed before it ever left the residence...no dead body was placed into it after it was towed to the lab, Cindy!

2.  Lazzaro's statement - Tony stated that from the beginning of June 2008 to July 15, 2008, Ms. Anthony lived with Mr. Lazzaro at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard and that Ms. Anthony would bring Caylee Anthony there during the day but that Caylee NEVER spent the night at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard.

WHERE on earth was Caylee every single night???  We know that she was NOT with Cindy and George because Casey!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »

Hi PJ!  

Does anyone know if the Sunday night circus vigil is still on

with the good Reverend Righteous H.R. Puff N' Stuff?

Hi Carpe
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: September 13, 2008, 04:36:56 PM »

You win the GRAND PRIZE...

1 whole bag of pizza, fun for the whole family.

& 6 tickets to Wally World!!!!!

------------------
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 13, 2008, 04:37:28 PM »

In the 400 page docs.  (don't remember where offhand) but it mentions on June 19 a Mr Crisp received a call from Casey regarding an apartment in one of his complexes.  Later that day Tony & Casey went and filled out a form. 

What I'm thinking is if Tony & Casey were looking at apartments, maybe Casey also went to Sawgrass to look and that's when she discovered Zenaida Gonzalez's form and just took it from there.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: September 13, 2008, 04:38:50 PM »

I am woman...

hear me slore!!!

she looks possessed . . . waiting for the 180 degree head-turn.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 13, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »

In the 400 page docs.  (don't remember where offhand) but it mentions on June 19 a Mr Crisp received a call from Casey regarding an apartment in one of his complexes.  Later that day Tony & Casey went and filled out a form. 

What I'm thinking is if Tony & Casey were looking at apartments, maybe Casey also went to Sawgrass to look and that's when she discovered Zenaida Gonzalez's form and just took it from there.

That's a good possibility.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2008, 04:39:47 PM »

In reading through some of the 400 pages LE released, I noticed a couple of interesting items (sorry, don't know if they've been previously posted - so many pages to read):

1.  Incident report - policeman states:  "I sealed the vehicle as evidence and Johnson's Wrecker Service towed the vehicle from the residence to the Orange County Sheriff's Lab, whilie I followed behind."

The car was sealed before it ever left the residence...no dead body was placed into it after it was towed to the lab, Cindy!

2.  Lazzaro's statement - Tony stated that from the beginning of June 2008 to July 15, 2008, Ms. Anthony lived with Mr. Lazzaro at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard and that Ms. Anthony would bring Caylee Anthony there during the day but that Caylee NEVER spent the night at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard.

WHERE on earth was Caylee every single night???  We know that she was NOT with Cindy and George because Casey!

1. I think Cindy was implying that someone could have put a dead body in the car when it was at the impound lot for 2 weeks after Amscot towed it, not when it was in police custody.

2. I think the world would like to know where she was at night!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 13, 2008, 04:40:05 PM »

No need for the two brutes

when ya have Henrietta Hammerhead

out in the frontyard in the day time!  LOL

she looks so messed up.. that face.. she just looks like shes losing it..

Wait until this is all over and Cindy does every talk show in the country about how she had no clue what was going on with Casey and how the whole world crucified her. HA

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »

JMO...She was chloroformed out in the car..I don't think casey like the attention tony and his friends gave acylee
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »

JMO...She was chloroformed out in the car..I don't think casey like the attention tony and his friends gave acylee

& ole Georgie is lucky he didn't pass out driving home then
good thing he knew to roll the windows down
(not that he had a choice)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.