March 28, 2024, 01:48:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326046 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »

No: I read some where before that Caylee slept in with Tony and Casey lots of times.

I don't doubt that you may have read it somewhere; I'm just saying that the quote was taken from Tony Lazzaro's information he gave to the police and signed off on.

Did he LIE to the police??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2008, 05:04:26 PM »

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee2.jpg

repeat repeat repeat

pictures are numbers 1 - 12

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2008, 05:07:16 PM »

Time filler alert...

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, 'Son, how old are you?' Eight,' the boy replied.

The man continued, 'Do you know what these are used for?'

The boy replied, 'Not exactly, but they aren't for me.  They're for him. He's my brother. He's four.

We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike.

Right now, he can't do either one.'

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

In reading through some of the 400 pages LE released, I noticed a couple of interesting items (sorry, don't know if they've been previously posted - so many pages to read):

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.0

1.  Incident report - policeman states:  "I sealed the vehicle as evidence and Johnson's Wrecker Service towed the vehicle from the residence to the Orange County Sheriff's Lab, whilie I followed behind."

The car was sealed before it ever left the residence...no dead body was placed into it after it was towed to the lab, Cindy!

2.  Lazzaro's statement - Tony stated that from the beginning of June 2008 to July 15, 2008, Ms. Anthony lived with Mr. Lazzaro at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard and that Ms. Anthony would bring Caylee Anthony there during the day but that Caylee NEVER spent the night at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard.

WHERE on earth was Caylee every single night???  We know that she was NOT with Cindy and George because Casey!

1. I think Cindy was implying that someone could have put a dead body in the car when it was at the impound lot for 2 weeks after Amscot towed it, not when it was in police custody.

2. I think the world would like to know where she was at night!

But, wouldn't the stains samples, hair samples, etc. have been taken from the car while it was in police custody...I would think so or else all evidence would be worthless...chain of custody must be maintained for evidence to be admissable in court.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »

*correction 1 - 13

I think #4 may have been missing.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2008, 05:08:11 PM »

?  Do we know where this pic came from... whos PC  ?

and I wonder what else was in the "Bobby" folder and sub folders ???  and being dumb what does "copy of"  mean ??

i dont think Bobby is a folder or subfolder I think its who owns the computer , you give it a name (so to speak) mine (computer)has my name in the Bobby spot, if that makes any sense. Hard to explain. We a computer wiz here. Anyone?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »

Time filler alert...

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, 'Son, how old are you?' Eight,' the boy replied.

The boy replied, 'Not exactly, but they aren't for me.  They're for him. He's my brother. He's four.

LOL!!  How cute!
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: September 13, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »

In reading through some of the 400 pages LE released, I noticed a couple of interesting items (sorry, don't know if they've been previously posted - so many pages to read):

1.  Incident report - policeman states:  "I sealed the vehicle as evidence and Johnson's Wrecker Service towed the vehicle from the residence to the Orange County Sheriff's Lab, whilie I followed behind."

The car was sealed before it ever left the residence...no dead body was placed into it after it was towed to the lab, Cindy!  Please don't misunderstand.  I am not defending her.  But I think she was suggesting that a body might have been placed in the trunk at the wrecker yard.

2.  Lazzaro's statement - Tony stated that from the beginning of June 2008 to July 15, 2008, Ms. Anthony lived with Mr. Lazzaro at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard and that Ms. Anthony would bring Caylee Anthony there during the day but that Caylee NEVER spent the night at 3843 Sutton Place Boulevard.

WHERE on earth was Caylee every single night???  We know that she was NOT with Cindy and George because Casey!  That is THE question!

omg..color me slow.. Caylee was made to sleep in the trunk..how sick

But if chloroform only is effective for an hour or more, she wouldn't have used it for that purpose.  Maybe zanax as some have suggested.

JMO  I think the chloroform was put in the trunk at the Anthony home to disquise the decomp odor.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »

Interesting post at WS (check out the tank in the pic with Casey and Caylee walking and then in the pics of the house site, the 3rd small one - tank):

Today, 04:13 PM 
carmenmiranda1 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

ALWAYS save pictures to your own computer then put them in photobucket because then they can't disappear   like this one did

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »

PART of the first police interview with Casey Anthony VIDEO:

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/13/recorded-interviews-with-casey-anthony-released-comments-from-casey-that-were-lies/

Recorded Interviews with Casey Anthony Released … Comments from Casey that were Lies

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2008, 05:11:09 PM »

number 2 must be the green wagon some one posted was recovered??? yes - no? maybe?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 13, 2008, 05:12:39 PM »

Garage is now open at Anthonys'
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: September 13, 2008, 05:13:59 PM »

number 2 must be the green wagon some one posted was recovered??? yes - no? maybe?

Yes Rob thats what we were talking about the other day a searcher said a green wagon was found but we could never find out if it looked like this one.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 13, 2008, 05:14:21 PM »

I am woman...

hear me slore!!!

she looks possessed . . . waiting for the 180 degree head-turn.

Carpe could you take one of these pics and give the poor lady some teeth!!  Pfft..so unAnthonyish...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #354 on: September 13, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »

Interesting post at WS (check out the tank in the pic with Casey and Caylee walking and then in the pics of the house site, the 3rd small one - tank):

Today, 04:13 PM 
carmenmiranda1 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

Link no longer working?? Did I miss something.......how did anyone know to look at a realtors office for the property seen in the pix of C  &  C ? Am I lost?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2008, 05:14:23 PM »

------------------
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 13, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »

The car was sealed before it ever left the residence...no dead body was placed into it after it was towed to the lab, Cindy!  Please don't misunderstand.  I am not defending her.  But I think she was suggesting that a body might have been placed in the trunk at the wrecker yard.

WHERE on earth was Caylee every single night???  We know that she was NOT with Cindy and George because Casey!  That is THE question!

omg..color me slow.. Caylee was made to sleep in the trunk..how sick

But if chloroform only is effective for an hour or more, she wouldn't have used it for that purpose.  Maybe zanax as some have suggested.

JMO  I think the chloroform was put in the trunk at the Anthony home to disquise the decomp odor.

Chloroform could never disguise the odor of decomp.  Chloroform has a slightly sweet odor and is not like an air freshener that would cover other odors.  You probably would not even detect it if you casually opened the trunk.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 13, 2008, 05:17:52 PM »

You gave me an idea, I will give her fangs, Kippy!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 13, 2008, 05:19:32 PM »

noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: September 13, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »

Time filler alert...

Speaking of tampons
I heard a little boy got his 12 yo sis in big trouble at the airport!
He told the baggage people ahe had DYNAMITE in her suitcase!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.