March 29, 2024, 02:43:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326076 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 13, 2008, 05:34:23 PM »

Has Urkle come out of the house today?
You mean this Urkle? 

Umm I'm not going to speculate at what was going on     Not me..!   

Relieving himself... or releasing "tension".  Not sure which.  Either way, those aren't things he should want an audience for. 

workin on the kegels there, huh Lee?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 13, 2008, 05:34:51 PM »

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #382 on: September 13, 2008, 05:35:32 PM »

This right here is a baby George (Georgette?)

If I ev-uh done-did seen one!!!!

I am expecting her to open her mouth any minute and say:

Duhhhh... Casey told me I am going to see the nanny.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: September 13, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »

OK well I've got to take my DD to work
bbl
Brewski
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 13, 2008, 05:39:37 PM »

Awww.....that's kinda mean. It makes it sound like you think baby Caylee wasn't very smart. I know you didn't mean it that way, though, cause you're a good Carpe. 

I Stand With The Girl
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: September 13, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »

UGH He is creepy lookin.. like a dirty uncle

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: September 13, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »

Also from the last thread:

Really Mad It's everything you said Yvon.  Dante Salati was a freind of Caseys went to

the same high school. Lived at the Sawgrass Apts where Zaniada gonzalaz  supposably

lived. I beleive she called him from her cell phone.  He moved out of the apts. the

day after Casey was arrested and his location unknown.  He may have helped Casey cover

this all up.  He worked across the streetat a car parts store where her car was found
-------------------------------

http://cayleeanthony.chatango.com/
-------------------------------

anyone seen this name before - Dante Salati - I haven't.
-----------------------------------------------------------

yep..and he supposedly left town...been wondering if LE ever caught up with him and

got his story...
------------------------------------

Either she did leave notes on the car (along with leaving the purse in the front seat) to draw attention to the abandoned car in hopes it would be stolen, or she again felt the need to embellish the story around the car.

This is the first time I have heard this info.  Maybe it answers one question I had. Where Casey spent the time between early am on the 27th - when the car was abandoned - and the time she called Tony to pick her up.  Could she have been across the street visiting with Dante?

And what about the notes she said she left on the car.  Did the employee of the check cashing place who first spotted the car on the 27th see any notes on it.  I'm sure LE has asked her about this.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 13, 2008, 05:51:52 PM »

No: I read some where before that Caylee slept in with Tony and Casey lots of times.

?  and where does this come from with ur one post all of a sudden popping out of nowhere ?  I have never read that.
When does the number of posts make a difference?  She evidently thought she had something to contribute.  Come on....we've all been wrong at one time or another

I dunno it just seemed wierd that her first post was defending Casey..  and the wording too.. just seemed wierd to me all of a sudden, sorry if I reacted quickly but that was my instinct on that post..

and also.. how the post started with No:  .......   its a denial....  just found that to be wierd too..

She may have gotten Ricardo and Tony mixed up.  Ricardo is the one that said she stayed over alot and all slept together.  Honest mistake considering how many men the tramp entertained.

Hi everyone,  I just got home. It doesn't look like anything going on today.
I didn't read that as a Casey defense at all.  I dunno, maybe its just me. Looks like she has been scared off.  We all had 1 post at some point
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: September 13, 2008, 05:54:17 PM »

Thanks for the save BT Girl.

Yes, I would never be mean to Caylee... and do not care how she got here, no matter what. She is a sweetheart.

George is the dummy. He is the one I have on my DO NOT CALL list! 

Little Caylee is an angel.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 13, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »

She sure looks a lot like George.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 13, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »

Listening to the tapes released of Casey and LE:

Boy!!!  You really get the depth and the ease and the levels upon levels of lies by Casey.  The lies just roll out of her mouth.  Really lives in a world of her own.

Since we've been studying this case for so long have all kinds of knowledge about the case, we can listen to and determine the depth of lies as they come out of her mouth while listening to these tapes.

Poor LE....they had to check out all of this mess....love the part where they corner her at universal!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 13, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »

Personally, I think she looks more like Cindy than she does anybody else. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #392 on: September 13, 2008, 06:06:45 PM »

Listening to the tapes released of Casey and LE:

Boy!!!  You really get the depth and the ease and the levels upon levels of lies by Casey.  The lies just roll out of her mouth.  Really lives in a world of her own.

Since we've been studying this case for so long have all kinds of knowledge about the case, we can listen to and determine the depth of lies as they come out of her mouth while listening to these tapes.

Poor LE....they had to check out all of this mess....love the part where they corner her at universal!!

Sometimes you really have to give LE credit for their patience.  At this point I would of bitch slapped her right into next week

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 13, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »

Personally, I think she looks more like Cindy than she does anybody else. 

Which part the red hair, or the blue eyes? 

just kiddinnnnng. please don't be mad.

------------------
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 13, 2008, 06:10:14 PM »

UGH He is creepy lookin.. like a dirty uncle

Can anyone tell what color George swim trunks are???
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #395 on: September 13, 2008, 06:11:48 PM »

I'm a little  lost...Did casey say she had never been to the house on 895 N Lake Jessup Ave Oviedo, FL 32765?  Who's house is this supposed to be anyone know.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 13, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »

Some one brought up Jessup Rd and I posted this the other day its close to were JJ said he was searching...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #397 on: September 13, 2008, 06:15:07 PM »

I just looked at the pic of casey and caylee and the pic from the realty site..She was there if she said she had not she lied again..Very clear from that pic she was there not to long agao
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: September 13, 2008, 06:16:23 PM »

Interesting post at WS (check out the tank in the pic with Casey and Caylee walking and then in the pics of the house site, the 3rd small one - tank):

Today, 04:13 PM 
carmenmiranda1 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

ALWAYS save pictures to your own computer then put them in photobucket because then they can't disappear   like this one did

Would be happy to do that in the future, except that I've never done it before.  Would you please explain the steps I must follow to accomplish the task?  TIA

Yes I will help .first go to photobucket.com open a free account.
 Then when ever you see a picture you want to save.
Right click it save it to your desktop (so you can find it fast)
Go to photobucket.com and upload it
Make sure you keep his pasword protected so others can see what you have.
Unless you don't care. Good Luck

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 13, 2008, 06:16:31 PM »

She was killing to get out of the house from under Cindy.

Literally.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.