April 18, 2024, 10:28:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327114 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #440 on: September 13, 2008, 06:59:12 PM »

Casey has gotten away with a lot of lying in her time, I am sure, but one wonders if or how she expected to get away with the ones that she told the police.  For instance, when she walked them through the Universal Gate, into a building and down a hall, did she expect them to say at one point, "Okay, it seems clear you work here.  We can go now."  The cops don't work that way.  They check out everything.  They go right down to the nth degree.

When she spins her tales with all the little details, including middle names and addresses and ethnicity and all the rest, does it work on some people, like her mother and some of her friends?  Well, it will not work on the cops.  They will check out all those names and addresses, looking for anything that does not add up.  They do not just take her word for things.

Granted, most of us believe people.  If we ask someone, "Where do you work?" and she says, "Universal studios," we accept that as true.  But the cops are a different story. They check to make sure it is true.  That is what they do.

Casey is a chronic liar, and not a good one, when all is said and done.  When the cops really go at her, her lies are fall apart like crumbling cookies.  But then, her story could never hold water if anyone really started to check into the details.

The only part of the whole story that makes me wonder is that Cindy did not find out more about the person who supposedly was keeping her grandchild every day.  She is so nosy and so controlling and clearly knew how Casey lied and doubted that Casey would be a responsible parent on her own, and yet we are to believe that she accepted the Zanny the Nanny story and never asked to meet Zanny, never asked for an address, never asked for a phone number, just in case of an emergency.

she never had a reason to check because that story didn't exist until the cover-up began.

That makes perfect sense.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: September 13, 2008, 06:59:21 PM »

Destiny you are funny (blush).  Ok, as long as I have oven going, I might as well make blueberry muffins.   Want some????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 13, 2008, 07:00:19 PM »

I know full well there was no Zanny the Nanny.  What I don't understand is why Cindy did not know that, too.  She seems the kind of person who would check on such things.  And if she lied about having heard of the nanny for over a year, that means she perjured herself on the witness stand at the hearing.  Because she claimed then to have known about the nanny named Zanny.

Zactly! I totally agree.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #443 on: September 13, 2008, 07:00:20 PM »

OMG - LMAO - ROFLMAO - OMG - TOO FUNNY!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: September 13, 2008, 07:01:03 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
I thought you all were insane for posting the same
stuff over and over day!

I'm not an "A"-hole (Anthony)and that's really offensive.
THX guys! 

oh yeah & I tried to put up a little pic on here
so if I've f'd up my post you won't have to "speculate"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: September 13, 2008, 07:01:11 PM »

When a reporter asked Cindy if Caylee ever talked about Zanny, Cindy said, "She talked about her puppy all the time."  I thought that was an odd answer.  Why not say, "Oh, yes, she talked about Zanny a lot."  Instead she mentions a puppy. 

This family loves to babble and add the tiniest details and elaborate ad nauseum..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: September 13, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

Casey has gotten away with a lot of lying in her time, I am sure, but one wonders if or how she expected to get away with the ones that she told the police.  For instance, when she walked them through the Universal Gate, into a building and down a hall, did she expect them to say at one point, "Okay, it seems clear you work here.  We can go now."  The cops don't work that way.  They check out everything.  They go right down to the nth degree.

When she spins her tales with all the little details, including middle names and addresses and ethnicity and all the rest, does it work on some people, like her mother and some of her friends?  Well, it will not work on the cops.  They will check out all those names and addresses, looking for anything that does not add up.  They do not just take her word for things.

Granted, most of us believe people.  If we ask someone, "Where do you work?" and she says, "Universal studios," we accept that as true.  But the cops are a different story. They check to make sure it is true.  That is what they do.

Casey is a chronic liar, and not a good one, when all is said and done.  When the cops really go at her, her lies are fall apart like crumbling cookies.  But then, her story could never hold water if anyone really started to check into the details.

The only part of the whole story that makes me wonder is that Cindy did not find out more about the person who supposedly was keeping her grandchild every day.  She is so nosy and so controlling and clearly knew how Casey lied and doubted that Casey would be a responsible parent on her own, and yet we are to believe that she accepted the Zanny the Nanny story and never asked to meet Zanny, never asked for an address, never asked for a phone number, just in case of an emergency.

she never had a reason to check because that story didn't exist until the cover-up began.

So Cin Cin lied to LE .  I think because of her 911 call people have been slow to accuse her of covering up???
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2008, 07:02:41 PM »

Destiny you are funny (blush).  Ok, as long as I have oven going, I might as well make blueberry muffins.   Want some????

Hey always1 - how do you make your beans?  and..........cornbread without sugar isn't cornbread lol

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #448 on: September 13, 2008, 07:03:01 PM »

I never get tired of posting this pic of JP Chatt, the guy I think is the baby's dad

Same nose, same eyes, same mouth

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: September 13, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »

I'll go back to lurking when I get back from Tace Bell!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2008, 07:03:50 PM »

OMG  I had forgotten the "Trunk Monkeys"  and I think where SAN 1st started packing...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 13, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »

Okay, Rob, we are getting to the same place here.

Cindy never heard of Zanny until Casey made up the story about the abduction.

That means Cindy started lying for Casey and even lied at the hearing when she was on the stand.

We have all known this, but it has to be proven, and I think this is one area where it can be proven.

Just think of all the glowing pictures of Caylee.  Caylee eating.  Caylee reading.  Caylee on holidays.  Caylee with all kinds of people.  But not one photo of Caylee with the person who supposedly kept her nearly every day for over a year.

Exactly!  There is no Zanny.  Caylee was watched by her grandparents or was with Casey unless Casey got one of her friends to watch Caylee (on rare occasions).  There is no Zanny.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: September 13, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »

I am trying to figure out all the ways that Cindy especially has lied since this investigation started, all the ways she has tried to mislead the police and the public.  I think this is one of her first and biggest lies.

If the Anthonys are anything, they are picture takers.  Casey has a picture of herself with nearly everyone she has ever known or met, and she claims she and Zanny were friends for nearly four years. 

Yet not a single photo of Zanny.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
stuff over and over day!

THX guys! 

What did I miss? This post is very confusing to me. 

I Stand With The Girl
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2008, 07:05:29 PM »

Interesting post at WS (check out the tank in the pic with Casey and Caylee walking and then in the pics of the house site, the 3rd small one - tank):

Today, 04:13 PM 
carmenmiranda1 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

ALWAYS save pictures to your own computer then put them in photobucket because then they can't disappear   like this one did

Would be happy to do that in the future, except that I've never done it before.  Would you please explain the steps I must follow to accomplish the task?  TIA

Yes I will help .first go to photobucket.com open a free account.
 Then when ever you see a picture you want to save.
Right click it save it to your desktop (so you can find it fast)
Go to photobucket.com and upload it
Make sure you keep his pasword protected so others can see what you have.
Unless you don't care. Good Luck

Thanks for the help! 

I've got the account set up and a picture uploaded.

I hate to ask, but will you give further instructions as to how to download to here. TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: September 13, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
stuff over and over day!

THX guys! 

Huh?  Not sure what's wrong?
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: September 13, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »

Interesting post at WS (check out the tank in the pic with Casey and Caylee walking and then in the pics of the house site, the 3rd small one - tank):

Today, 04:13 PM 
carmenmiranda1 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

Hi Puzzler,
I'm always several pages behind everyone.  I wasn't able to see either picture.  Is it just my PC saying the pictures have been moved or deleted?  Do you have a way to post or embed them?  TIA!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: September 13, 2008, 07:06:27 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
stuff over and over day!

THX guys! 

I'm offended.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: September 13, 2008, 07:06:59 PM »

Hey always1 - how do you make your beans?  and..........cornbread without sugar isn't cornbread lol
      soak beans overnight, wash, cook with hamhocks, salt, pepper.....       

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: September 13, 2008, 07:07:35 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
stuff over and over day!

THX guys! 

I'm offended.

Offended at what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.