April 25, 2024, 01:24:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327365 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #460 on: September 13, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
I thought you all were insane for posting the same
stuff over and over day!

I'm not an "A"-hole (Anthony)and that's really offensive.
THX guys! 

oh yeah & I tried to put up a little pic on here
so if I've f'd up my post you won't have to "speculate"

Huh?  Not sure what's wrong?

I'm offended.
What's wrong? I really don't think anyone was dissing you, but what did I miss?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 13, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
I thought you all were insane for posting the same
stuff over and over day!

I'm not an "A"-hole (Anthony)and that's really offensive.
THX guys! 

oh yeah & I tried to put up a little pic on here
so if I've f'd up my post you won't have to "speculate"

Huh?  Not sure what's wrong?

I'm offended.

Can you explain? I'm sorry you're offended, and not sure what's wrong?  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #462 on: September 13, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »

Destiny you are funny (blush).  Ok, as long as I have oven going, I might as well make blueberry muffins.   Want some????

Hey always1 - how do you make your beans?  and..........cornbread without sugar isn't cornbread lol
      soak beans overnight, wash, cook with hamhocks, salt, pepper.....       

Oh yes - ham hocks and beans - THE BEST!!!!
I'm a chef so I'm always (lol) about good food and recipes!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #463 on: September 13, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »

You want pics of MY kids? 
Maybe you'd like to make funny faces with them while I'm gone!
Have fun...

What are you talking about? Wow - I must have missed something. 

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: September 13, 2008, 07:10:14 PM »

Okay, so even I don't believe there was a nanny. Most likely the  "Zanny" was mother's little helper, Zanax. But why would she even say anything about leaving that little girl in a stairway? That totally freaks me out.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 13, 2008, 07:10:57 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: September 13, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »

Okay, Rob, we are getting to the same place here.

Cindy never heard of Zanny until Casey made up the story about the abduction.

That means Cindy started lying for Casey and even lied at the hearing when she was on the stand.

We have all known this, but it has to be proven, and I think this is one area where it can be proven.

Just think of all the glowing pictures of Caylee.  Caylee eating.  Caylee reading.  Caylee on holidays.  Caylee with all kinds of people.  But not one photo of Caylee with the person who supposedly kept her nearly every day for over a year.

how do you prove a negative Hudsunn? it's just a simple fact of perjury to protect her daughter.

This case is not very complex, in fact, most them are not unless it involves a seasoned pedophile or a serial killer. Those criminals learn their craft from experience or by trial and error. They can not afford errors as it places them in danger of being unable to commit their crimes.

Without George and Cindy lying to protect their daughter - this would already be over and most of us monks would be waiting for the Monday edition of El Diario. This case is essential over except the final charges and the trial.

Cindy, George and Lee are all lying for different reasons.

Cindy - because it's her family and she doesn't want her daughter to go to jail or face the death penalty. She a very poor excuse for a mother and a grandmother. Even though Cindy has known for a long time Caylee is dead and she is probably morning that loss, she will not allow her own flesh and blood to go to jail for life if she can help it. She still doesn't get it.

George - he's lying to keep himself out of jail for his complicity. I'm convinced he hid the body when he discovered Caylee deceased in the trunk on 6-24-2008.

Lee - it's his cash cow, and he's just a huge scumbag.

Funny how no other family members are willing to lie for these four.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #467 on: September 13, 2008, 07:14:45 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

I hope no one takes this the wrong way - but her daughter does look very similar to Casey. Spooky - Noct - no one meant to hurt your feelings - could you explain please?

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 13, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »

That means Cindy started lying for Casey and even lied at the hearing when she was on the stand.

We have all known this, but it has to be proven, and I think this is one area where it can be proven.

Just think of all the glowing pictures of Caylee.  Caylee eating.  Caylee reading.  Caylee on holidays.  Caylee with all kinds of people.  But not one photo of Caylee with the person who supposedly kept her nearly every day for over a year.

how do you prove a negative Hudsunn? it's just a simple fact of perjury to protect her daughter.

This case is not very complex, in fact, most them are not unless it involves a seasoned pedophile or a serial killer. Those criminals learn their craft from experience or by trial and error. They can not afford errors as it places them in danger of being unable to commit their crimes.

Without George and Cindy lying to protect their daughter - this would already be over and most of us monks would be waiting for the Monday edition of El Diario. This case is essential over except the final charges and the trial.

Cindy, George and Lee are all lying for different reasons.

Cindy - because it's her family and she doesn't want her daughter to go to jail or face the death penalty. She a very poor excuse for a mother and a grandmother. Even though Cindy has known for a long time Caylee is dead and she is probably morning that loss, she will not allow her own flesh and blood to go to jail for life if she can help it. She still doesn't get it.

George - he's lying to keep himself out of jail for his complicity. I'm convinced he hid the body when he discovered Caylee deceased in the trunk on 6-24-2008.

Lee - it's his cash cow, and he's just a huge scumbag.

Funny how no other family members are willing to lie for these four.

BINGO  !!!!!!  DING DING DING !!!!!!!! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 13, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

Puzzler  
when you go to post  a pic   
click on the on the IM code line under the photo bucket pic ... the one that has [ img] in it.. that does a copy to the clip board
Then just paste it  CNTL-C or edit paste  that link into your post..

a Pic has to have the codes [img ]  to start with and [/img ] to end the web link add.   BUT without the blanks in the [ ] 's

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 13, 2008, 07:16:56 PM »

I never get tired of posting this pic of JP Chatt, the guy I think is the baby's dad

Have we developed any kind of a timeline for Casey and her boyfriends?  I would love to see the time period for when Casey was dating/engaged to Jesse and when she was dating other people like JP Chatt.  It might help us at least rule out a few of the many possibilities.  I wonder if some of the photgraphs could help us.  If it is George or Lee, though, that could be any time.  Did we determine that conception was sometime during the holidays of 2004?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 13, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

I hope no one takes this the wrong way - but her daughter does look very similar to Casey. Spooky - Noct - no one meant to hurt your feelings - could you explain please?

She won't be posting any more.  I don't need those kind of outbursts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 13, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »

Exactly!  There is no Zanny.  Caylee was watched by her grandparents or was with Casey unless Casey got one of her friends to watch Caylee (on rare occasions).  There is no Zanny.

That's exactly what I thought, too.

IMO, I seems fairly simple (although very difficult to comprehend). 

Cindy knew that Casey wasn't taking care of Caylee and was concerned about where Caylee was and why she couldn't she talk with Caylee, and so many more things we could list down.

Cindy said on the 911 calls that Casey had "grand theft", stolen her car and taken her money - that she had received records from the bank.  Probably a last straw. 

Obviously, by this time, Cindy is extremely concerned and so she went to a therapist to discuss the problems with Casey and therapist said to get Caylee somewhere safe and then go the legal route of obtaining custody of Caylee.

However, instead of doing what the therapist said, Cindy did a version of what the therapist said.  Without first getting Caylee somewhere safe, Cindy went ahead and confronted Casey on Father's Day.  Now that we know what a manipulator Casey is and how much she enjoys applying the power over others (especially Mom), Casey decided she would show Cindy once and for all time.  And so she did....she destroyed the one thing that her Mother loved the most.  Ultimate power play!!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #473 on: September 13, 2008, 07:19:53 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

Thanks Klaas!

Was it me or did her daughter look a lot like Casey? IMO

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: September 13, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

Thank you Carpe and Puzzler.  Being always behind, I really shouldn't answer something right away.  If I had just continued to read to the next page I wouldn't have made my request.  I'm sorry!!!!!!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 13, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

What sparked that? I missed it and I have been right here too...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 13, 2008, 07:21:56 PM »

Okay, so even I don't believe there was a nanny. Most likely the  "Zanny" was mother's little helper, Zanax. But why would she even say anything about leaving that little girl in a stairway? That totally freaks me out.

You may be right, and, if so, it will all show up in the testing of Caylee's hair: the kind of drugs and the period of time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: September 13, 2008, 07:22:01 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

What sparked that? I missed it and I have been right here too...

me too.. i didnt see any outburst or any pic of her daughter..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: September 13, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »

[b]JMO[/b]
But I would expect Caylee at this age to look something like Casey, Lee, Cindy or even Gerorge  they are family members after all

If she did not I would be going Hmmmm a lot more   JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 13, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »

Rob, are you still here, I know Xanex would show up in the baby's hair, but would cloroform, if she just inhaled it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.