April 24, 2024, 03:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327354 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 13, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

I hope no one takes this the wrong way - but her daughter does look very similar to Casey. Spooky - Noct - no one meant to hurt your feelings - could you explain please?

She won't be posting any more.  I don't need those kind of outbursts.

Thanks Klaas!

Was it me or did her daughter look a lot like Casey? IMO

Her daughter or whoever the photo was, I'm sure was not Casey.  I have no idea what her problem is/was.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: September 13, 2008, 07:27:08 PM »

Dangit..here I was tryin' to see why my camera was stuck again, and I missed Cindy being on SM.....

Good Lordy.....

"God dont like ugly"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

I hope no one takes this the wrong way - but her daughter does look very similar to Casey. Spooky - Noct - no one meant to hurt your feelings - could you explain please?

She won't be posting any more.  I don't need those kind of outbursts.

sheeesh........I read a few posts earlier that I just ignored...didn't want to rattle the cage....I did want to ask her who sh!t in her cereal this morning, but changed my mind....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: September 13, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »

Dangit..here I was tryin' to see why my camera was stuck again, and I missed Cindy being on SM.....

Good Lordy.....

It was NOT Cindy.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 13, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »

Okay, I think we have established the extreme probability that Cindy is lying and keeps on lying about Zanny the Nanny. She never saw or heard from or contacted or had any dealing whatsoever with a nanny named Zanny or any other nanny for that matter that we know of.  She is just trying to help her daughter, in all probability.  I would like to know exactly when Casey started telling the lie about the nanny.  We know she told it to Tony and a few other people who did not think much of it.  But I would like to know if she ever mentioned Zanny to Cindy before she left home. It seems that Cindy is just trying to support Casey's story and has no personal knowledge of Zanny at all.  In fact, Cindy admits that she has never seen or talked to the nanny.

Second, let's look at the area of Caylee's father.  This is an area that seems knee-deep in lies.  And why?  It is no longer shameful for a girl to have a baby out of wedlock and either marry or not marry the father.  It happens all the time.  Yet, for some reason the Anthonys, especially Cindy and Casey, have told one story after another about this mysterious person.  We have heard that the father is unknown to Cindy.  We have heard that she thought the father was Jesse Grund.  We have heard that Casey showed Cindy an obit and said the guy in the obit was Caylee's father, but Cindy "cannot recall his name."  This was said under oath at the hearing.  Can you imagine a grandmother not remembering the name of her grandchild's father? 

A later story was that the whole family knows who he is, that he is a family friend who moved out of state and started a family of his own and who is now "deceased."  Well, did he die in a car accident or some other way?  I can certainly understand him not wanting anything else to do with Casey, but to not want to be a part of his own child's life?  How do we know that is true?  We don't.

The whole "baby daddy" story arouses a multitude of suspicions because of the lies.  In the first place, if he is dead, Caylee would be eligible for some benefits from social security.  I cannot see someone as needy as Casey and as money hungry as the Anthonys overlooking that fact.  Perhaps Cindy would not want him to know if he had a baby because she thought he might intervene and try to get custody, etc.  BUT, that does not really hold water because for a while Casey let the Grund family keep Caylee every day and think she was Jesse's child. 

It makes more sense to me that Casey and her mom would try to pin the pregnancy on any sap who came along for their own benefits rather than go without those benefits.  I want to know how Jesse came to get a paternity test.  Did he start to doubt the paternity or did Casey start pressuring him for support payments?  Something prompted him to get a test months after the baby was born and months after taking Casey's word the baby was his.  Maybe a lawyer advised him to do it before starting to support the child.

I can see how rumors are circulating about a family member being the father.  Otherwise it seems someone would know that he was the dad.  After all, a father has rights, too, and his family has a right to know about Caylee.  If someone is out there not knowing that Caylee is their family member, they need to find out, in my opinion, for a variety of reasons.  Perhaps they would stand up for her now and try to find her.

Secrets make people curious and suspicious.  Casey has loose lips.  I know from working at a high school, that girls who get pregnant are usually talked about, even in these modern times, and the fathers are known or speculated about.  Most pregnant girls will tell their friends who the dad is.  Somebody knows. 

It seems to me that Cindy has been in on the deception about the father since Day One and may have lied on the witness stand about her knowledge of the father.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #485 on: September 13, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »

?  Do we know where this pic came from... whos PC  ?

and I wonder what else was in the "Bobby" folder and sub folders ???  and being dumb what does "copy of"  mean ??

i dont think Bobby is a folder or subfolder I think its who owns the computer , you give it a name (so to speak) mine (computer)has my name in the Bobby spot, if that makes any sense. Hard to explain. We a computer wiz here. Anyone?

It's from one of Anthony's computers. bobby just the name they gave the computer when they bought it. Mine is mammas....you can name it whatever you want, usually something to differentiate files from someone else that might use the same computer.

See where it says BOBBY\Desktop?

Bobby is your Windows XP tile  log on name.

If Suzy lived in the house and used the computer

she would log on using a different user log on tile

and it would come from SUZY\Desktop, for example.

Why she picked Bobby, who the heck nows. She is a wackster!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 13, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »

Good Lordy.....

It was NOT Cindy.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 13, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »

[b]JMO[/b]
But I would expect Caylee at this age to look something like Casey, Lee, Cindy or even Gerorge  they are family members after all

If she did not I would be going Hmmmm a lot more   JMO of course

Oldfart - I agree, it's expected that Caylee resemble other family members.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #488 on: September 13, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

No one meant to hurt her feelings.  We've been making fun of Casey's looks, not her daughter.  There are a few pics of Casey looking very beautiful, but when she murdered her own baby she became the ugliest, vilest thing that walks this earth. We are basically (IMO) making fun of Casey's inner self

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 13, 2008, 07:32:31 PM »

I am watching the slore cam and the garage door is still open.. I wonder if they are airing that out too   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 13, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »

?  Do we know where this pic came from... whos PC  ?

and I wonder what else was in the "Bobby" folder and sub folders ???  and being dumb what does "copy of"  mean ??

i dont think Bobby is a folder or subfolder I think its who owns the computer , you give it a name (so to speak) mine (computer)has my name in the Bobby spot, if that makes any sense. Hard to explain. We a computer wiz here. Anyone?

It's from one of Anthony's computers. bobby just the name they gave the computer when they bought it. Mine is mammas....you can name it whatever you want, usually something to differentiate files from someone else that might use the same computer.

See where it says BOBBY\Desktop?

Bobby is your Windows XP tile  log on name.

If Suzy lived in the house and used the computer

she would log on using a different user log on tile

and it would come from SUZY\Desktop, for example.

Why she picked Bobby, who the heck nows. She is a wackster!

Thanks Carpe, I wasn't sure how to explain why they named it bobby.....you nailed the reason!

Maybe she bobs a lot....never mind

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: September 13, 2008, 07:33:50 PM »

Have they cut the grass yet?   I can't get the cam to work again...oh woe is me! Please tell me I haven't missed anything.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 13, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »

I am watching the slore cam and the garage door is still open.. I wonder if they are airing that out too   

Can't be too careful with chloroform

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 13, 2008, 07:35:05 PM »

Rob, are you still here, I know Xanex would show up in the baby's hair, but would cloroform, if she just inhaled it????

I'm not Rob  but I "believe" I heard Dr. Badin say that chloroform would "cling" to hair.  Maybe anoth monkey know for sure...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: September 13, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »

Maybe Bobby is the name of one of those people inside her head? 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #495 on: September 13, 2008, 07:36:05 PM »

Have they cut the grass yet?   I can't get the cam to work again...oh woe is me! Please tell me I haven't missed anything.

Poor Des - you just can't get away from the grass can ya? I'm really finicky about my lawn - if it isn't mowed right when it needs to be, it drives me crazy.

Klaas - Sorry! I wasn't trying to cause trouble at all hon! Can I call you guys hon or will I get the big red button? 

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2008, 07:36:46 PM »

Maybe Bobby is the name of one of those people inside her head? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: September 13, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

ya know - this all started with some really bad advice from a therapist. I hate these people almost as much as the psychics. There are some truly gifted therapists, but that is one whacked out profession. I've posted quite a few examples of what they can do to a patient.

There are undoubtedly people who do benefit from seeing a therapist and there is also undoubtedly some people who really need to see a therapist, some of them post here. 

Some people are just not able to determine if the advice is something that will benefit them or harm them... and in this case, the therapist did not meet Casey as far as I have seen and made a blanket judgment that seems to have set off the chain off events. Cindy should have researched who this person actually was and if there were malpractice lawsuits against that person or if any were pending.

My point is, you need to know each and everyone of your doctors as if it is your dentist, oncologist, gynecologist, or primary care physician. You just don't go to anyone. Would you go to an oncologist that has no surviving patients? doubtful, and I doubt anyone will be taking this therapist's advice as seriously as in the past.

When a therapist gives life changing advice, you better be sure you are 100% correct each and every time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 13, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

Carpe
mine says owner or shared   LOL   thanks...
what about the "copy of " thing  ?  does that just mean a link of another photo somewhere on the PC ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: September 13, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »

In the first police statements, Cindy does not mention Zanny, and George mention her as a "friend" of Casey's.  So he at least knew the name.  It was only in Cindy's second statement that she mentioned her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.