March 28, 2024, 06:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326057 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 13, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »

Puzzler  
when you go to post  a pic   
click on the on the IM code line under the photo bucket pic ... the one that has [ img] in it.. that does a copy to the clip board
Then just paste it  CNTL-C or edit paste  that link into your post..

a Pic has to have the codes [img ]http://  to start with and [/img ] to end the web link add.   BUT without the blanks in the [ ] 's

Thank you.  Testing:

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 13, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »

Just my gut feelings on this, but I think the chloroform was used by GA to help "clean" the trunk after the fact. I don't think anyone used it on Caylee.

But it would be very helpful to find out just when those Internet searches took place on chloroform.

I also think GA did the searches. I don't think he would be Internet savvy enough to know those can be traced back to him. He was a cop a LONG time ago, and lots of things have changed since the late 80's.

Just my feelings.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 13, 2008, 07:38:28 PM »

Yippee!! Thank you Blond and Old Fart....my testing worked due to your great instructions.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: September 13, 2008, 07:38:49 PM »

Rob, are you still here, I know Xanex would show up in the baby's hair, but would cloroform, if she just inhaled it????

that I do  not know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 13, 2008, 07:39:10 PM »

When a reporter asked Cindy if Caylee ever talked about Zanny, Cindy said, "She talked about her puppy all the time."  I thought that was an odd answer.  Why not say, "Oh, yes, she talked about Zanny a lot."  Instead she mentions a puppy. 

It bothered me too, she says the nanny never came up because when Caylee was there there was always something going on,playing and such, yeah well, I'm sure she talked. And what I find weird is when you take a young child out, you're like, come on,let's go see such and such, so it's seems she would have said things like let's go see nanny and at some point in all those times Caylee would have responded happily or not so happily, something, I mean at that age you're more specific than let's go bye,bye.

If her doll was called mama, then the nanny could be anything, a stuffed animal, a bed, a carseat a special doll  Casey kept at one of her mysterious men's places.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: September 13, 2008, 07:39:19 PM »

Whoa, is she Cindy??????

I hope no one takes this the wrong way - but her daughter does look very similar to Casey. Spooky - Noct - no one meant to hurt your feelings - could you explain please?
No one meant to hurt her feelings.  We've been making fun of Casey's looks, not her daughter.  There are a few pics of Casey looking very beautiful, but when she murdered her own baby she became the ugliest, vilest thing that walks this earth. We are basically (IMO) making fun of Casey's inner self
You are right..Actually, I would LOVE to look like Casey...BUT, now that we see what she REALLY is..NO WAY!!! She really does h ave outer beauty..but one cannot be pretty on the outside when they are ugly on the inside...IMO

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »

Just my gut feelings on this, but I think the chloroform was used by GA to help "clean" the trunk after the fact. I don't think anyone used it on Caylee.

But it would be very helpful to find out just when those Internet searches took place on chloroform.

I also think GA did the searches. I don't think he would be Internet savvy enough to know those can be traced back to him. He was a cop a LONG time ago, and lots of things have changed since the late 80's.

Just my feelings.

I tend to agree with you about the chlorform.

Question:  Some drugs build up in your system rather than the body cleansing them out completely.  (Think Anna Nicole Smith)  Does anyone know if Xanax is such a drug?  If so,
and Casey used it on Caylee, the drug could have built up in her system and then...one day...there's an overdose of drugs (when it never was an overdose before). 

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: September 13, 2008, 07:41:42 PM »

Ouch....I missed allot today.  Did that awful red button emerge again?  Glad it wasn't me yet...LOL

Tried to catch up as much as I could.  Re facebook and My-space.  Watch out if you have cookies on your computer, it tracks and remembers where you go.

I have 2 daughters, 21 and 17, they have face-book and my-spaces that parents can see and then they have 2 or 3 other face-books or my spaces under false names.  As a parent, I did not become aware of this until other parents told me about their spaces and visa versa.  We are talking about honor students.  They have the "honor" page and the trash page.

I know Casey's face-book or my space pages are shocking to all of us.  Just imagine your own child doing the same.  I am in position where I have 2 honor students and they have another "web-page" that just made me want to throw up.

When any of us visit those pages, our "cookies" on computer pick it up and know we were at that web site, hence junk mail from them.

As far as Monkey's getting invites from Casey's facebook or my-space...be very cautious.

It could be cookies.  More likely than not, it is LE pretending to be Casey.  It is not Casey on web now.

Look back into all media re cops pretending to be a kid on my-space or face-book.  It is not Casey's.

Be very careful.

Be accepted as a friend is not a friend of Casey's.  It is the LE or FBI, and they are going to accept everyone as "friends"  And yes, it will either be used as slander or free leads for them.

Just be careful.  It is not Casey on those sites....it is the cops.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 13, 2008, 07:42:09 PM »

Lying to police and lying under oath are not "simple" lies.

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

Is that love and grief?  I don't think so.  And "denial" does not last forever. 

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2008, 07:43:34 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 13, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »

Yippee!! Thank you Blond and Old Fart....my testing worked due to your great instructions.

Puzzler   

If you happen on a pic at another web site you can  right click on it... the properties...
Select it copy  and paste with the [img ]http://[/img ] on it and it should show IF the site allows  HOT LINKS   like this    
Just do a quote and look at the difference in coding for the same thing ...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 13, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

Just my feelings.

I tend to agree with you about the chlorform.

Question:  Some drugs build up in your system rather than the body cleansing them out completely.  (Think Anna Nicole Smith)  Does anyone know if Xanax is such a drug?  If so,
and Casey used it on Caylee, the drug could have built up in her system and then...one day...there's an overdose of drugs (when it never was an overdose before). 

xanax has a short half life for a benzo.. but child dosages are much trickier to calculate than adults

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 13, 2008, 07:48:42 PM »

Rob, are you still here, I know Xanex would show up in the baby's hair, but would cloroform, if she just inhaled it????

that I do  not know.

I thought I remember hearing a pathologist say on one of the news shows that they could tell how many times they used clorform on Caylee if in fact they used it on her.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 13, 2008, 07:51:36 PM »

Concerning the therapist and his/her advice.  All we know is what Cindy has said.

Cindy may have completely misconstrued any advice the therapist gave.  I see her as having a love/hate relationship with her daughter, a competitive and controlling relationship, too.

I think it consisted of her attempting to control, Casey rebelling, Cindy clamping down, Casey rebelling more, Casey getting into trouble, Cindy threatening, Casey doing more stuff, finally Cindy changing her tune and taking the blame and making excuses for Casey until the next time when it started all over again.

This whole thing began with Cindy's call to 911.

She started this ball rolling with threats and anger and "the damn car smells like a dead body" and suddenly changed to "Casey would not do anything to Caylee and the car had no odor other than pizza."  She wanted Casey arrested for GRAND THEFT and then changed it to "nothing is her fault...she is lying to protect Caylee...she stole to protect Caylee...we never had an argument" blah blah blah.

They are both drama queens.  This time the drama went too far.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: September 13, 2008, 07:52:16 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Cam action, 1 person with a sign.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #515 on: September 13, 2008, 07:52:56 PM »

Maybe Bobby is the name of one of those people inside her head? 

Or perhaps Bobby is the feller that she stole the laptop from!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 13, 2008, 07:53:19 PM »

I'm headed out   Not big thing...

Just wish Always1   was using a pressure cooker for the beans.   Takes a lot less time  & hope she uses Cast Iron for the CornBread.

The this OldFart has just run out of GAS  and needs a Nap     LOL

Hey  SAN I think I found your 1st gun packing pic. OR at least 1 of the 1st   and posted it earlier.. Lol  ..
Hope thongs are fine with you

SeeYaByeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: September 13, 2008, 07:54:48 PM »

Lying to police and lying under oath are not "simple" lies.

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

Is that love and grief?  I don't think so.  And "denial" does not last forever. 

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.

if you had these three f ups in your life, you'd be all about control too. She is controlling because none of them can do anything without her.

she has probably had to clean up after each them her entire married life.... and I'm not making excuses for Cin Cin, but that's the way I see.. otherwise they would be in poverty and destitute.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: September 13, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »

Just wish Always1   was using a pressure cooker for the beans.   Takes a lot less time  & hope she uses Cast Iron for the CornBread.

Hey  SAN I think I found your 1st gun packing pic. OR at least 1 of the 1st   and posted it earlier.. Lol  ..

SeeYaByeeeeeeeee

No pressure cooker, but I do use cast iron pan for cornbread, and real butter.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 13, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »

SeeYaByeeeeeeeee

OldF ~ I agree with you on the Cast Iron for cornbread.

And about that gun packing pic of San...Would that be the one that caused me to  nickname her "Boom-Boom"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.