April 18, 2024, 01:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327077 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: September 13, 2008, 07:58:50 PM »

Yippee!! Thank you Blond and Old Fart....my testing worked due to your great instructions.

Puzzler   

If you happen on a pic at another web site you can  right click on it... the properties...
Select it copy  and paste with the [img ]http://[/img ] on it and it should show IF the site allows  HOT LINKS   like this    
Just do a quote and look at the difference in coding for the same thing ...

Thank you!  I really appreciate your taking the time to explain to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: September 13, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »

Rob said cin cin- do you all remember those things?  They came in a little white package.  My grandpa used to give one before church.  They were nasty!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #522 on: September 13, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »

Carpe
mine says owner or shared   LOL   thanks...
what about the "copy of " thing  ?  does that just mean a link of another photo somewhere on the PC ?

Mine says DARTH VADER ... I named it in honor of Lee. j/k

Definitely not a short cut. Probably copied and a software program

auto-named them. Not to interfere with original maybe? Just guessing on that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: September 13, 2008, 07:59:30 PM »

Concerning the therapist and his/her advice.  All we know is what Cindy has said.

Cindy may have completely misconstrued any advice the therapist gave.  I see her as having a love/hate relationship with her daughter, a competitive and controlling relationship, too.

I think it consisted of her attempting to control, Casey rebelling, Cindy clamping down, Casey rebelling more, Casey getting into trouble, Cindy threatening, Casey doing more stuff, finally Cindy changing her tune and taking the blame and making excuses for Casey until the next time when it started all over again.

This whole thing began with Cindy's call to 911.

She started this ball rolling with threats and anger and "the damn car smells like a dead body" and suddenly changed to "Casey would not do anything to Caylee and the car had no odor other than pizza."  She wanted Casey arrested for GRAND THEFT and then changed it to "nothing is her fault...she is lying to protect Caylee...she stole to protect Caylee...we never had an argument" blah blah blah.

They are both drama queens.  This time the drama went too far.

telling someone to seek custody of a child that was not hers was bound to cause trouble - there's no way to slice and dice that one, in my opinion. That is bound to be a life changing conversation between mother an daughter.

also, we only assume that the therapist only "heard" Cindy's side of the story and not Casey's.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 13, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »

Lying to police and lying under oath are not "simple" lies.

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

Is that love and grief?  I don't think so.  And "denial" does not last forever. 

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.

if you had these three f ups in your life, you'd be all about control too. She is controlling because none of them can do anything without her.

she has probably had to clean up after each them her entire married life.... and I'm not making excuses for Cin Cin, but that's the way I see.. otherwise they would be in poverty and destitute.

I cant help it. As soon as i read this it reminded me of a girl i use to work with. She was on the phone at least 30 -40 times a day with her family controlling their every move and constantly yelling at them.  She was the most manipulative person i ever knew and she scared the hell outta me
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 13, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.

if you had these three f ups in your life, you'd be all about control too. She is controlling because none of them can do anything without her.

she has probably had to clean up after each them her entire married life.... and I'm not making excuses for Cin Cin, but that's the way I see.. otherwise they would be in poverty and destitute.

And I found it VERY odd that when Cindy took the stand during the bond hearing, she broke out into tears, saying, "Sorry, it's just that this is the first time I have seen Casey in a week!" or something very similar. She had not seen her for much longer during June-July, and she did not reportedly cry at seeing Casey when she picked her up at Tony's!

I think at that point, she was really crying because she KNEW Caylee was dead and that Casey had a major role in it.

Just my opinion.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 13, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »

There is no denial. 

Here! Here!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 13, 2008, 08:04:17 PM »

Concerning the therapist and his/her advice.  All we know is what Cindy has said.

Cindy may have completely misconstrued any advice the therapist gave.  I see her as having a love/hate relationship with her daughter, a competitive and controlling relationship, too.

I think it consisted of her attempting to control, Casey rebelling, Cindy clamping down, Casey rebelling more, Casey getting into trouble, Cindy threatening, Casey doing more stuff, finally Cindy changing her tune and taking the blame and making excuses for Casey until the next time when it started all over again.

This whole thing began with Cindy's call to 911.

She started this ball rolling with threats and anger and "the damn car smells like a dead body" and suddenly changed to "Casey would not do anything to Caylee and the car had no odor other than pizza."  She wanted Casey arrested for GRAND THEFT and then changed it to "nothing is her fault...she is lying to protect Caylee...she stole to protect Caylee...we never had an argument" blah blah blah.

They are both drama queens.  This time the drama went too far.

Everytime I see those garage doors open and see the washing machine, I think about Cindy washing those pants and the garage is where she was when George came home, she knew very quickly what was at stake, she might not have had all the details yet, but she knew it was time to cover up as with washing that knife, my question is, was that HER knife and if so, how did she know which one to give police after she washed it or was it a knife Casey took from someone else?

George said Cindy called him and when he got the message he called back, no answer at home or her cell, so he calls Lee, tells him to get with his mother, George claims he didn't know Caylee was missing until he walked in that garage, seems to me both Lee and Cindy would be dialing his phone until they got him and when he had called back, someone would have answered, THIS should have been a flurry of calls, I'm not sure where I'm going with this but it doesn't sit right that he didn't know until he got home. I'm gonna have to read over that again.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #528 on: September 13, 2008, 08:04:41 PM »

Just my gut feelings on this, but I think the chloroform was used by GA to help "clean" the trunk after the fact. I don't think anyone used it on Caylee.

But it would be very helpful to find out just when those Internet searches took place on chloroform.

I also think GA did the searches. I don't think he would be Internet savvy enough to know those can be traced back to him. He was a cop a LONG time ago, and lots of things have changed since the late 80's.

Just my feelings.

I was thinking this...

George lies like the devil to protect Casey at all costs.

George put gas in the back of Casey's trunk. (planted in our mids)

He also puts Arm & Hammer detergent in the trunk. (planted in our minds)

I mixed the two together and you know what I got?

A goopy pile of sh--!

gotchaaaaa

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: September 13, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »

Rob said cin cin- do you all remember those things?  They came in a little white package.  My grandpa used to give one before church.  They were nasty!!!!!

are you talking about mircodots? 

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 13, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »

Lots of drivebys tonight, it appears.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 13, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »

[/quote     Don't know what that is.  These were like tiny bits of charcoal.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: September 13, 2008, 08:06:41 PM »

Just my gut feelings on this, but I think the chloroform was used by GA to help "clean" the trunk after the fact. I don't think anyone used it on Caylee.

But it would be very helpful to find out just when those Internet searches took place on chloroform.

I also think GA did the searches. I don't think he would be Internet savvy enough to know those can be traced back to him. He was a cop a LONG time ago, and lots of things have changed since the late 80's.

Just my feelings.

I was thinking this...

A goopy pile of sh--!

gotchaaaaa

Bad monkey!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 13, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

I wonder if the chlorform was in a bottle with a tight metal lid and maybe she used the knife to open it!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 13, 2008, 08:07:55 PM »

Just my feelings.

I was thinking this...

A goopy pile of sh--!

gotchaaaaa

Bad monkey!   

I was hanging on every word.  LMAO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: September 13, 2008, 08:08:34 PM »

Do you think the A's know that their garage door has been open for this long?

BTW...when the black car pulled out of there, I thought I saw Casey in the passenger's side.  Anyone else think the same?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: September 13, 2008, 08:08:55 PM »

There is no denial. 

Here! Here!   

+++

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 13, 2008, 08:09:24 PM »

?  Do we know where this pic came from... whos PC  ?

and I wonder what else was in the "Bobby" folder and sub folders ???  and being dumb what does "copy of"  mean ??

i dont think Bobby is a folder or subfolder I think its who owns the computer , you give it a name (so to speak) mine (computer)has my name in the Bobby spot, if that makes any sense. Hard to explain. We a computer wiz here. Anyone?

It's from one of Anthony's computers. bobby just the name they gave the computer when they bought it. Mine is mammas....you can name it whatever you want, usually something to differentiate files from someone else that might use the same computer.

So who ever acessed the picture on july 2nd wasnt doing it from caseys laptop as it in the car at the tow yard early July so that made me wonder about the Bobby name.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 13, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »

[/quote     Don't know what that is.  These were like tiny bits of charcoal.
the little black sen sens.. tasted like poison licorice..
microdots were purple and/or orange, I believe, wasnt that mescaline?? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:14 PM »

Interesting post at WS (check out the tank in the pic with Casey and Caylee walking and then in the pics of the house site, the 3rd small one - tank):

Today, 04:13 PM 
carmenmiranda1 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone just posted a pic of Casey and Caylee walking on the myspace thread

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...ow/caylee1.jpg

Here is a link to the house on Lake Jessup Road in Oviedo. Click on the house pics..it is the SAME HOUSE. Judging by Caylee's appearance (hair, etc.) in comparison to the video of her on Father's Day, I think the pic is fairly recent. I strongly believed the wooded area behind that house needs to be searched. This is proof that Casey has been there and is familiar with that location (which has been vacant since APRIL)

http://www.erikarealty.com/defaultli...?listid=639339

ALWAYS save pictures to your own computer then put them in photobucket because then they can't disappear   like this one did

Would be happy to do that in the future, except that I've never done it before.  Would you please explain the steps I must follow to accomplish the task?  TIA

Yes I will help .first go to photobucket.com open a free account.
 Then when ever you see a picture you want to save.
Right click it save it to your desktop (so you can find it fast)
Go to photobucket.com and upload it
Make sure you keep his pasword protected so others can see what you have.
Unless you don't care. Good Luck

Thanks for the help! 

I've got the account set up and a picture uploaded.

I hate to ask, but will you give further instructions as to how to download to here. TIA

OK now click the IMG code and put in your post and you will see your picture

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.