April 24, 2024, 01:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327332 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #540 on: September 13, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »

Lying to police and lying under oath are not "simple" lies.

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

Is that love and grief?  I don't think so.  And "denial" does not last forever. 

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.

Awesome post and a very accurate picture, I think.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 13, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »

Blonde, Thank you.  I "finally" got it with your help and Old Fart's help.
I actually posted a "test" and it came through okay.
Thanks, again, for being patient with me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: September 13, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »

Rob said cin cin- do you all remember those things?  They came in a little white package.  My grandpa used to give one before church.  They were nasty!!!!!

are you talking about mircodots? 
[/quote     Don't know what that is.  These were like tiny bits of charcoal.

a-1

google it - you have google dontcha?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: September 13, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »

Rob, are you still here, I know Xanex would show up in the baby's hair, but would cloroform, if she just inhaled it????

I'm not Rob  but I "believe" I heard Dr. Badin say that chloroform would "cling" to hair.  Maybe anoth monkey know for sure...

I found this on chloroform in the hair.
A case is presented involving a young woman on several illicit drugs (heroin, cocaine and cannabis) as well as two medications and a solvent used for their anesthetic and narcotic properties: thiopental, ketamine and chloroform. This complex drug use was supported by hair analysis over a 10.5 cm segment of the hair taken at autopsy. The average measured concentrations in hair were: thiopental = 5.3 ng/mg, pentobarbital = 10.0 ng/mg, ketamine = 11.3 ng/mg norketamine = 1.0 ng/mg, diazepam = 1.2 ng/mg, nordiazepam = 0.1 ng/mg, 6-acetylmorphine = 4.4 ng/mg, morphine = 3.4 ng/mg, codeine = 1.2 ng/mg, cocaine = 5.5 ng/mg, benzoylecgonine = 1.5 ng/mg and methylecgonine ester = 1.0 ng/mg. While the ketamine/norketamine ratio is consistent with that already reported on drug detection in hair, the thiopental/pentobarbital ratio seems to be inverted.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9544560

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: September 13, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »

Rob said cin cin- do you all remember those things?  They came in a little white package.  My grandpa used to give one before church.  They were nasty!!!!!

are you talking about mircodots? 
[/quote     Don't know what that is.  These were like tiny bits of charcoal.

a-1

google it - you have google dontcha?
             Did and noooooooooooooooooooooooo that was't it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: September 13, 2008, 08:18:53 PM »

Just my gut feelings on this, but I think the chloroform was used by GA to help "clean" the trunk after the fact. I don't think anyone used it on Caylee.

But it would be very helpful to find out just when those Internet searches took place on chloroform.

I also think GA did the searches. I don't think he would be Internet savvy enough to know those can be traced back to him. He was a cop a LONG time ago, and lots of things have changed since the late 80's.

Just my feelings.

Brandi, I agree.

I still do not think Casey did it.  Throw bananas at me.  I have been a single mom of 2 girls for 15 years.  I wish I could go on walks with my girls as Casey did with Caylee( we have pics of that).  At 22, she still did spend quality time with Caylee...more than I could with my girls as much as I wanted to. 

My weekends were food shopping and cleaning.   The rest of the week was work.

In pics, I see Casey as a mother who did more for her child than I could.

I still do not see her as doing it...not on purpose anyway.

She spent time with Caylee, took her on vacations.  Pics do show a happy mother with her child.

I am not convinced it is her and neither is the LE or she would be behind bars right now.

Many may think she is a w**** by her pics on web.  I would think the same until I saw pics of my girls with fake sites on my-space or face-book.  And saw sites of other "honor-students".  They are not so "honor"

It does want to make you throw up, but somehow this generation thinks when you get drunk and naked it is ok to post on my-space or face-book.  Maybe they learned that the 1st Amendment saves them from their foolishness..Our mistake as parents to allow that.

What you see with Casey is nothing different from what your kids are doing or did, you just didn't realize it.  It is just under a different name or before the internet.

When I was a teenager, there was no internet or cell phone pics or cell phone.

Think back at what you did at 20 before cell phones  and internet?

Who here told the truth when they got home at night?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 13, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »

Not me!!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 13, 2008, 08:21:40 PM »

My mom used to flash the porchlight for me to come in- three flashes and they would see mom in her ratty old bathrobe with pincurls on the proch -eeeeeeeek.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

I'm headed out   Not big thing...

Just wish Always1   was using a pressure cooker for the beans.   Takes a lot less time  & hope she uses Cast Iron for the CornBread.

The this OldFart has just run out of GAS  and needs a Nap     LOL

Hey  SAN I think I found your 1st gun packing pic. OR at least 1 of the 1st   and posted it earlier.. Lol  ..
Hope thongs are fine with you

SeeYaByeeeeeeeee

San wears thongs? Can you give me the IMG code?

down monkey

bad monkey!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 08:23:21 PM by San » Logged

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »

I mean wears. lol

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2008, 08:22:29 PM »

I wonder if the chlorform was in a bottle with a tight metal lid and maybe she used the knife to open it!

This is going to sound gross but it just popped into my head.  Maybe she used the knife to scrape something in the trunk (ie. decomposition)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »

I wonder if the chlorform was in a bottle with a tight metal lid and maybe she used the knife to open it!

This is going to sound gross but it just popped into my head.  Maybe she used the knife to scrape something in the trunk (ie. decomposition)

Yes, it sounds gross.

I don't think the table knife has any real significance to this case, myself.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2008, 08:24:42 PM »

I mean wears. lol
        Bad Carpe, now you sound like Tomm!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #553 on: September 13, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »

Yes, it sounds gross.

I agree - didn't they say it was a baby knife anyway? I think I remember that from somewhere.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 13, 2008, 08:28:11 PM »

I mean wears. lol
        Bad Carpe, now you sound like Tomm!

I guess I am in touch with my inner horn-dawg tonight. sorry!

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: September 13, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »

I wish they'd give that Stalker cam a swift kick.

It's darker there now than it is showing.

Funny how demanding we get about free services to us, eh?  LOL

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 13, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »

Do you think the A's know that their garage door has been open for this long?

BTW...when the black car pulled out of there, I thought I saw Casey in the passenger's side.  Anyone else think the same?

Yep. With Cindy driving.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #557 on: September 13, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »

I wonder if Casey will talk once she realizes all of the attention isn't on her anymore?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 13, 2008, 08:31:00 PM »

Yes, it sounds gross.

I agree - didn't they say it was a baby knife anyway? I think I remember that from somewhere.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #559 on: September 13, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »

Yes, it sounds gross.

Okay thanks Brandi - guess I'm losing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.