April 24, 2024, 10:35:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327359 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: September 13, 2008, 08:36:21 PM »

Green Nurse, the pictures of Casey on the internet are just part of the story.  So are all the happy pictures of Casey and Caylee together.  It seems that moms who most often kill their kids are the ones who spend the MOST time with them, not the least amount of time.  Look at Andrea Yates.  She was a stay at home mom who was with her kids 24/7.  There were sweet little pictures of the family together, too.  The amount of time a mom spends with her kids is not always indicative of love or stability.  Neither are those glowing family albums.  I think Casey resented much of the time she spent with Caylee.  We know that she wanted to give the child up for adoption, so she realized that she was not ready for motherhood.  In a way, it was forced upon her by her own lack of judgement and responsibility and the accidental pregnancy and the insistence of her mother that she have the child.  It is true that Andrea Yates and other mothers like her often have mental or emotional issues, but so does Casey.  Compulsive lying and stealing are symptoms of deeper problems.  It only takes a moment to lash out and kill a child.  There are plenty of things to indicate that Casey has had some sort of separation from reality.  If she had been leaving Caylee with the same Nanny for almost two years, someone would know that nanny. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #561 on: September 13, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »

Can someone please explain how this works?

The LE have to make public everything they give to the defense right?
Do you think they are holding ALL evidence of murder and just releasing only info regarding the child neglect case?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 13, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7418528&version=19&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --   A few protesters showed up at outside the Anthony's home on Saturday, along with a few tourists.  One family from Orlando -- a mom, son, and daughter dressed for a nice evening dinner -- stopped by the Anthony's to take a few pictures.

One zealous protester was dropped off in front of the Anthony's home by a cab early in the day.   She was later joined by a few others.  Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing Orlando toddler, Caylee, did her weekend weeding in the front lawn while those same protesters, tourists, and the media watched.  Cindy was accompanied by a security guard.

LOL! She really was weeding. Bet she felt REAL important with that security guard standing by. Sheesh!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #563 on: September 13, 2008, 08:38:36 PM »

Green Nurse, the pictures of Casey on the internet are just part of the story.  So are all the happy pictures of Casey and Caylee together.  It seems that moms who most often kill their kids are the ones who spend the MOST time with them, not the least amount of time.  Look at Andrea Yates.  She was a stay at home mom who was with her kids 24/7.  There were sweet little pictures of the family together, too.  The amount of time a mom spends with her kids is not always indicative of love or stability.  Neither are those glowing family albums.  I think Casey resented much of the time she spent with Caylee.  We know that she wanted to give the child up for adoption, so she realized that she was not ready for motherhood.  In a way, it was forced upon her by her own lack of judgement and responsibility and the accidental pregnancy and the insistence of her mother that she have the child.  It is true that Andrea Yates and other mothers like her often have mental or emotional issues, but so does Casey.  Compulsive lying and stealing are symptoms of deeper problems.  It only takes a moment to lash out and kill a child.  There are plenty of things to indicate that Casey has had some sort of separation from reality.  If she had been leaving Caylee with the same Nanny for almost two years, someone would know that nanny. 

Very well spoken!

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #564 on: September 13, 2008, 08:40:05 PM »

Do you think they are holding ALL evidence of murder and just releasing only info regarding the child neglect case?
They don't have to give the defense any evidence pertaining to a murder until she has been charged with that crime.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 13, 2008, 08:40:29 PM »

I wonder if the chlorform was in a bottle with a tight metal lid and maybe she used the knife to open it!

This is going to sound gross but it just popped into my head.  Maybe she used the knife to scrape something in the trunk (ie. decomposition)

I still would like to know what the maggots in the garabge bag were feeding off of...Maybe she did use that knise to scrape something, right into the garbage bag..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #566 on: September 13, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »

I wonder if the chlorform was in a bottle with a tight metal lid and maybe she used the knife to open it!

This is going to sound gross but it just popped into my head.  Maybe she used the knife to scrape something in the trunk (ie. decomposition)

Yes, it sounds gross.

I don't think the table knife has any real significance to this case, myself.

We'll never know the scudder washed it, just like the pants.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #567 on: September 13, 2008, 08:42:48 PM »

They don't have to give the defense any evidence pertaining to a murder until she has been charged with that crime.

Thanks - so does that mean that they may very well have a lot more evidence but don't want to release until the "right time"? I understand they need to take their time in this case - just wondering if they really have anything or have they already released all of their cards?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »

I might also add, lots of young people drink, party and lie to their parents about where they have been at night.  But how many claim to work at a place when they do not?  How many lie to their own friends about where their child is? How many abandon their car and leave it sitting in a parking lot without notifying anyone that it is there?  How many steal from their own parents and friends, not just a dollar or two, but significant amounts?  How many think nothing of writing a hot check, using someone else's ID to get money?  How many have a child who goes missing and do not notify the cops until forced to?  Casey is not an ordinary young person by any means.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: September 13, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »

Yes, it sounds gross.

Yup, washed it and put it back into the kitchen, IIRC! So how did they know which one to take in as evidence?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2008, 08:45:23 PM »

I mean wears. lol
        Bad Carpe, now you sound like Tomm!

I guess I am in touch with my inner horn-dawg tonight. sorry!
                           That's ok - 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: September 13, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

Not me!!!!!!

Touche A.  there is just digitasl cams, and internet now to capture our lie moments.

We all have done it.  Do not judge youth.....we all have been there...It does not make us all killers.

The PCP, Ludes and 7/14  days were way worse  than this.

Are u in a position to judge?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2008, 08:46:59 PM »

Maybe Bobby is the name of one of those people inside her head? 

Or perhaps Bobby is the feller that she stole the laptop from!

By golly, I think you are right. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: September 13, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »

Yes, it sounds gross.

Yup, washed it and put it back into the kitchen, IIRC! So how did they know which one to take in as evidence?
I asked that question a long time ago.  I think Rob surmised, they didn't
but just took one of the set.
It makes me wonder if there are marks, cuts somewhere that can be matched to that particular dinner knife.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: September 13, 2008, 08:48:12 PM »

Thanks - so does that mean that they may very well have a lot more evidence but don't want to release until the "right time"? I understand they need to take their time in this case - just wondering if they really have anything or have they already released all of their cards?
There's a whole lot more that hasn't been released....count on it

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #575 on: September 13, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »

I might also add, lots of young people drink, party and lie to their parents about where they have been at night.  But how many claim to work at a place when they do not?  How many lie to their own friends about where their child is? How many abandon their car and leave it sitting in a parking lot without notifying anyone that it is there?  How many steal from their own parents and friends, not just a dollar or two, but significant amounts?  How many think nothing of writing a hot check, using someone else's ID to get money?  How many have a child who goes missing and do not notify the cops until forced to?  Casey is not an ordinary young person by any means.

Yep yep! All great points. Casey is so out of bounds, it is not ignorable.

It would be like walking in a room with a pink elephant.

Cindy says: I do not see one. What elephant?

Everybody else and their mother would say:

Holy bejeebies... will ya take a look at that big azz pink elephant!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: September 13, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »

Not me!!!!!!

Touche A.  there is just digitasl cams, and internet now to capture our lie moments.

We all have done it.  Do not judge youth.....we all have been there...It does not make us all killers.

[/quote   I'm sorry, you said something to the effect - did you tell the truth when you go home from a date and my answer was "not me".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 13, 2008, 08:50:35 PM »

Not me!!!!!!

My mother used to tell me that cigarettes led to marijuana which led to cocaine, which led to heroine, which led to sex.  Figure that one out!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 13, 2008, 08:52:07 PM »

There's a whole lot more that hasn't been released....count on it
and I'll bet they have worked hard to learn who Caylee's Daddy is.
I wonder if they have asked for samples from the fellows Casey knew.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #579 on: September 13, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »

Not me!!!!!!

I can totally understand where you're coming from greennurse but...............I don't judge Casey on her bar hopping or pictures, I judge her based on all of her lies to LE and the fact that she didn't say anything to ANYONE about her daughter being missing for over a month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.