March 28, 2024, 03:12:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326052 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #600 on: September 13, 2008, 09:18:54 PM »

What is this????????????? Celebrity Road??????????????? They hired bodyguards now - guess next they're going to want to walk the red carpet.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: September 13, 2008, 09:20:49 PM »

I guess the goons have assumed the position

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #602 on: September 13, 2008, 09:21:48 PM »

I wonder which days are watering days? Even or odd?

They could be fined for this!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #603 on: September 13, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #604 on: September 13, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »

You think Jose does their grocery shopping for them too?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: September 13, 2008, 09:26:29 PM »

lol....and I was wondering where all the friends are with the casseroles. Guess that is just a Southern thing.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #606 on: September 13, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »

lol....and I was wondering where all the friends are with the casseroles. Guess that is just a Southern thing.

No you know when my dad died early this year - NO ONE brought over food. I always thought that was the thing to do - guess I'm old fashioned - and I'm a northern girl. So...............Wish I was southern though

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 13, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17468007/detail.html

Psychologist: Casey Anthony Managed Questioning Stress 'Disturbingly Well'
'Monsters,' Disruptive Protesters Outside Anthony Home Prompt Suit

POSTED: 8:49 pm EDT September 13, 2008
UPDATED: 9:13 pm EDT September 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A series of responses given by Casey Anthony during police interviews are not consistent with a desperate mother who wants to find her daughter, a psychologist told Local 6.

"Most people who are interviewed by police officers don't manage their emotions that well," Dr. Deborah Day said of Casey Anthony during questioning over her daughter. "They get upset, they get agitated and they get angry."

Audio recordings of interviews conducted by investigators with Casey Anthony were released Friday by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Day listened to the interviews and said she believes Casey Anthony's tone and responses are detached.

'It is inconsistent," Day said. "That's a detachment. She is able to push her emotions aside during these interviews. I think she knows something. I don't know if she knows where her daughter is but she knows something."

In the taped interviews on July 16, detectives caught Anthony in a string of lies.

Day said Casey managed the stress of questioning disturbingly well.

"What happened to Caylee," an investigator asks on the tape.

"I don't know," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure you do," and investigator said.

"I don't know," Anthony said.

"Listen, something happened to Caylee," an investigator said. "We're not going to discuss where the last time you saw her (was). I'm guessing something bad happened to her some time ago and you haven't seen her so that part is true -- is you haven't seen her because she's somewhere else right now."

"She's with someone else right now," Anthony said.

"She's either in a dumpster right now, she's buried somewhere, she's out there somewhere and her rotten body is starting to decompose because what you're tell us...," an investigator said. "Here's the problem. The longer this goes, the worse it's going to be for everyone. Right now, everything you've told us -- we've locked you into a lie. Every single thing that you've told us has been a lie." Day said the only time she heard Casey Anthony get emotional on released tapes is when she talks about her relationship with her mother Cindy and not her daughter, Caylee, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio reported.

A detective was pressing Casey Anthony about how she wasn't living up to her mother's expectations.

Casey Anthony has admitted to lying to several times during the police recordings but never gives any reasons why she is lying, D'Onofrio reported.

(snipped)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 13, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Don't know about Florida, but in Georgia we're still in drought conditions and are limited as to the days and the times we can water.

Do we have any Florida monkeys who knows if there's a watering schedule?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: September 13, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »

The friends and neighbors spring into action around here with casseroles and all kinds of food when there's a death in the family. But, of course, there has been no death in their family - according to them.

The car was apparently used by some of Casey's Universal Studios bunch for a remake of Weekend at Bernie's, or else Jimmy Hoffa was moved to the car at the tow yard (anyone old enough to remember who he was?).... Nobody died here. Yeah, right....

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: September 13, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

Don't know about Florida, but in Georgia we're still in drought conditions and are limited as to the days and the times we can water.

Do we have any Florida monkeys who knows if there's a watering
schedule?
There was until Fay.. now we are flooded and alot of the restrictions have been  relaxed

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: September 13, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

Yeah this is something that has bugged me too.  I realize they could be unloading bags of groceries and supplies after they close the garage door, but don't you think someone there in Orlando would see them at the store or somewhere?  Maybe Jose is just an all around good guy and brings things to them...lol...  Wonder how they are handling things like this.  Maybe we should ship them a box of banannas...hehehe
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #612 on: September 13, 2008, 09:32:35 PM »

MONKIES:  I will bet $1,000 that "I" could research and figure out how to change a date/time stamp on a video either before uploading to computer, or, after! My GUT says it is easily possible in this day and age........................BTW: do WE know if the video in the nursing home was retained by LE from the computer, or, the camera, etc.?  Thanks

Thankyou for posting this pic I noticed it was last acsessed on July 2nd and the path was from bobbys computer, wonder if its the same Bobbly Lee Williams  her tatoo artist?

Could be where she got the log on name.

The user name was Bobby, but it was Casey's laptop, I believe.
That is strange...you would expect Casey or one of her many AKA's...caseyomarie...whatever...not Bobby...makes you wonder if what is in that personality/psych evaluation is a multiple personality disorder...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 13, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »

Ouch!
I get it. 
I thought you all were insane for posting the same
stuff over and over day!

I'm not an "A"-hole (Anthony)and that's really offensive.
THX guys! 

oh yeah & I tried to put up a little pic on here
so if I've f'd up my post you won't have to "speculate"

Dear Klaas,
Is it possible that what (noctrnlmom ) was saying in the above post was a reply to the one that had to do with someone thinking that Caylee slept with Casey and TonE; then was corrected when some posters kindly informed her that it was Ricardo and KC not TonE???
I only am thinking she may have thought the post was directed at her because someone may have alluded to the fact that they thought the poster may have been Casey.  Please don't throw any nanners at me but you almost have to be running behind like I always am in order to see where a late poster such as myself may take something as an answer to one of their own posts.
I'm thinking maybe she was trying to insert a picture of herself or children or even perhaps her grands.  I'm really going out on a vine here and  and and...
I know what I'm trying to say, just not how to get it out the way it should be read.
In a Monkey-Pod, I wonder if the poster didn't think that the couple of back and forth posts after the "Caylee, KC and Tony" sleep situation may have been taken to heart by (noctrnlmom ).
Forgive me for sticking my nose in and I could be completely wrong but if she was away today and came back and read the follow up posts she may have felt offended because she (like me) was a relatively new poster. 
Please Klaas, do feel free to delete this post after you read it.  Because I'm running so far behind, I think it makes more sense to me because I'm still on this page.
I don't know the  poster (noctrnlmom )
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: September 13, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

The friends and neighbors spring into action around here with casseroles and all kinds of food when there's a death in the family. But, of course, there has been no death in their family - according to them.

The car was apparently used by some of Casey's Universal Studios bunch for a remake of Weekend at Bernie's, or else Jimmy Hoffa was moved to the car at the tow yard (anyone old enough to remember who he was?).... Nobody died here. Yeah, right....

Raising hand, I remember Jimmy Hoffa

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 13, 2008, 09:35:16 PM »

Do we have any Florida monkeys who knows if there's a watering
schedule?
There was until Fay.. now we are flooded and alot of the restrictions have been  relaxed

Well, duh...that makes perfect sense.  Sorry!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 13, 2008, 09:37:23 PM »

Raising hand, I remember Jimmy Hoffa

Oh, alright. So am I  LOL

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 13, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »

Puzzler, you are just fine   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: September 13, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »

Puzzler, you are just fine   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 13, 2008, 09:44:07 PM »

<<<<has hand up..remembers Hoffa lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.