March 28, 2024, 03:09:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326024 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 13, 2008, 10:48:03 PM »

Just popping in from Houston to say hi.  Ike literally slammed us last night but thank goodness we only have trees down  where I am.  The winds were 80mph and sounded so scarey.  We haven't had electricity until tonight so I have to catch up on reading. I hope everyone is well and made it through the storm. 

Glad to hear you are OK Sharon!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #721 on: September 13, 2008, 10:49:31 PM »

I love to get into people's heads. Do you think Casey goes to bed at night and thinks about all the things that have happened? Do you think it bothers her or gives her nightmares?

I think that she probably run through all of her lies over and over again in her head fantasizing how they might actually play out in reality.  They say that the more you tell a lie, whether it to others or yourself, the more you begin to belive it as the truth.  She has to perfect her tallent...it is after all the only tallent that she has...well other than getting around.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #722 on: September 13, 2008, 10:49:39 PM »

Hey Monks-

I just got in from work not too long ago, but I managed to listen to the interviews early this morning and they are chilling to say the very least.

I haven't been able to read all of today's posts yet, so I apologize if what I am about to say has already been discussed.  I found one moment of the Universal interview just absolutely indicative of Casey's personality and frame of mind....there is a moment when one of the cops (I started getting confused as to who was who) starts with the "good cop" routine and chats it up with her a little.  He makes a comment about the chairs being uncomfortable, and Casey immediately giggles flirtatiously and says something like "I know, right?"

To me, that very moment was when I realized the true extent of her disassociation.  She is able to so easily slip into social conversation....her focus is so easily shifted to a lighter moment.  If that were me, my reaction would be "my daughter is f'ing missing and you are talking about the chairs?"  Her emotions are not connected to her missing child at all.  She is not overcome.  She is not concerned.  Mentally, she is just in a bar with a nice guy chatting it up.

I found that striking. And terrifying.

Sigh....as usual monks you guys are a blessing. You truly are.  If just a few more peeps in this world were as dedicated, bright, funny, and brilliant as all of you the world would be a more beautiful place. 

And a special thanks to Klaas.....just because you are the best.

Sweetgypsy

YES KLAAS ROCKS!!!! - I keep trying to get her to see that but think she misses some of the posts - poor girl is so busy with all of us! We do appreciate you so much Klaas - I hope you know that!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: September 13, 2008, 10:49:40 PM »

Just popping in from Houston to say hi.  Ike literally slammed us last night but thank goodness we only have trees down  where I am.  The winds were 80mph and sounded so scarey.  We haven't had electricity until tonight so I have to catch up on reading. I hope everyone is well and made it through the storm. 

Ditto...I was watching damage on Fox news and it is awful.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
crazybabyborg
« Reply #724 on: September 13, 2008, 10:50:40 PM »

Hey Monks-

I just got in from work not too long ago, but I managed to listen to the interviews early this morning and they are chilling to say the very least.

I haven't been able to read all of today's posts yet, so I apologize if what I am about to say has already been discussed.  I found one moment of the Universal interview just absolutely indicative of Casey's personality and frame of mind....there is a moment when one of the cops (I started getting confused as to who was who) starts with the "good cop" routine and chats it up with her a little.  He makes a comment about the chairs being uncomfortable, and Casey immediately giggles flirtatiously and says something like "I know, right?"

To me, that very moment was when I realized the true extent of her disassociation.  She is able to so easily slip into social conversation....her focus is so easily shifted to a lighter moment.  If that were me, my reaction would be "my daughter is f'ing missing and you are talking about the chairs?"  Her emotions are not connected to her missing child at all.  She is not overcome.  She is not concerned.  Mentally, she is just in a bar with a nice guy chatting it up.

Sigh....as usual monks you guys are a blessing. You truly are.  If just a few more peeps in this world were as dedicated, bright, funny, and brilliant as all of you the world would be a more beautiful place. 

Sweetgypsy

Hi gypsy! The whole thing is chilling, and I know exactly the moment you're speaking of. The only thing on her mind during those interviews was covering her azz...................a totally new concept for Casey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 13, 2008, 10:50:44 PM »

Hey Monks-

Sweetgypsy

Thanks Sweetgypsy!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #726 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:03 PM »

Ditto...I was watching damage on Fox news and it is awful.

Yes glad to hear you are okay. Some I fear didn't fare as well though. Hope it isn't as devastating as they said it would be.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »

I love to get into people's heads. Do you think Casey goes to bed at night and thinks about all the things that have happened? Do you think it bothers her or gives her nightmares?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           No, I think she must be like Joran, "why does this stuff have to happen to me".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #728 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:33 PM »

Just rewatching NG and got a chuckle.  It was when there were protesters heckling CA and GA and a lady hollered at them...

Where are you people from?             Ohio?

Just makes me laugh, I know, warped sense of humor 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »

I doubt it.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:40 PM »

I have been here way too long again today. I am going to call it a night.

Hello to all of you monkeys who have just joined, and good night to all.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #731 on: September 13, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »

Goodnight Brandi - sleep tight!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: September 13, 2008, 10:53:30 PM »

Thank you Klaasend!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #733 on: September 13, 2008, 10:54:17 PM »

$50 riding on the Anthony's continuing on with their "vigil" tomorrow night!

Absolutely, they are actually that circumstantially stupid.

How is it hanging tonight Chickasaw Oaks Phase III HOA? LOL

Gawd you crax me up!!!!

Hey - does anyone think this is weird - Casey said her gas guage was broken in her interview but under sworn statement the tow truck driver said George just looked at the gas gauge and it said empty so he filled it with gas cans from his car?

Not that it means that Casey was being truthful, but I had a gas guage that was broken once, and it showed empty even when I filled up the car. Most likely, Casey didn't want to waste the gas just because the car smelled like her daughter's body, so she just waited til she used up the tank before she abandoned the car in hopes it would be stolen.

I thought Case-face's prob was it read half full even when the car was empty.

If that would be the case... how could George tell just by looking at it?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: September 13, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »

$50 riding on the Anthony's continuing on with their "vigil" tomorrow night!

Absolutely, they are actually that circumstantially stupid.

How is it hanging tonight Chickasaw Oaks Phase III HOA? LOL

Gawd you crax me up!!!!

Hey - does anyone think this is weird - Casey said her gas guage was broken in her interview but under sworn statement the tow truck driver said George just looked at the gas gauge and it said empty so he filled it with gas cans from his car?

Thanks for bringing this up KnayKnay I was thinking about this while driving the other day.  Some, not all, but some of us monkeys have pondered if she left the car at Amscott to have someone steal it due to her leaving her purse opened on the front seat and all.  My question is, how the hell could someone take the damn car if it was out of gas??
Which would mean that the car infact was NOT out of gas, so then George had brought along the gas cans to continue building on to the details of this elaborate fabrication of a story.
ok speculation done... Smile

No experience with the Pontiac model involved here, but my wife's Pontiac gas gauge shows empty until the key is turned on as does my car. Wonder if GA turned on the key to check the gauge? It would be great if the tow yard guy noticed this and could testify to it if the key was not turned on. But, of course, I do not believe the car was out of gas, I agree that Casey dumped it because it played into her plan of a fake kidnapping. Now, if the darned criminals hadn't been too honest to steal it... I think GA was knew what was going on by that time and also agree he was helping to build the story. JMO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #735 on: September 13, 2008, 10:55:31 PM »

Night night Brandi!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #736 on: September 13, 2008, 10:55:58 PM »

Just rewatching NG and got a chuckle.  It was when there were protesters heckling CA and GA and a lady hollered at them...

Where are you people from?             Ohio?

Just makes me laugh, I know, warped sense of humor 

Everytime I watch and hear that clip, it reminds me of an old movie called "The Out Of Towners" with Jack Lemmon. I can't remember who played his wife, but she had a real nasal-ee voice, and kept telling everyone in New York, "We're From O-HIIY -O".  The movie's so funny!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:58:04 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 13, 2008, 10:56:50 PM »

What happened to:  Casey's re-arrest is expected to happen soon? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: September 13, 2008, 10:57:26 PM »

I remember that movie, CBB.  Sandy Dennis played his wife.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 13, 2008, 10:57:51 PM »

I doubt it.

All Casey is thinking about right now is waiting this out so everyome will just 'go away' and let her resume her life, IMO
Listening to her on the tapes was chilling.. she is devoid of any trace of emotion or humanity..sickening

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.