April 18, 2024, 12:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327095 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #760 on: September 13, 2008, 11:17:12 PM »

So did Tony ever talk to her? I bet not. How pathetic. All she wanted was to get Tony's phone number. Shows you her priorities.

It sure sounded like she was going to try to call him, didn't it! I've wondered about that call many times. According to the Police interviews, They were already talking to him while Casey was still at Universal with LE, and I wonder if he accepted the call. If so, I would LOVE to hear that conversation!

I thought Tony's roommate said that Tony hadn't talked to Casey since she was in jail.  I could be wrong.

JINKS YOU OWE ME A COKE!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #761 on: September 13, 2008, 11:18:44 PM »

Klaas I was looking at my signature line right next to my sweet grand baby boy's face and it just doesn't seem right. Any good suggestions on a new signature line under the Cindy statement?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: September 13, 2008, 11:19:14 PM »

I also keep coming back to Casey being so demanding about the fact that she "doesn't f'ing know where she is". I have been stuck on that for the longest time.

Another one that bothers me pretty badly was the fact that Casey friend Kritina was crying and upset on the phone and Casey's reaction was truly shocking - at least it was to me.

I was listening to those tapes again and they are even more interesting the second time around.  You can hear so many different parts of Casey's personality when she answers the detectives.  I just wish they had shut up for a while and sat there to see what she would have said.  She knows she's caught, but she has no emotion whatsoever when they are being aggressive toward her.  It's like she's spent so many years developing this defense mechanism to cope with an aggressive mother. She just tunes them out and when they give her a moment to think she comes right back to the script in her mind. 

When they ask her about Caylee's father she knows right then who it is.  There is no doubt in my mind that she is picturing him in hers while she tells them she has a copy of his obituary at home.  Finally, she gives in and tells them it's on her computer.  The person she has the obit for is not Caylee's daddy.  LE should look closer at that aspect.  I think he's still alive. 

Then when they ask her about Zanny.  She says she had an ID...the detectives tell her she never worked at Universal...she says she herself has an ID too..."I used to have an office" what kind of answer is that?  She claims her parents have seen her ID.  She is so detached from the conversation that it is sick...she is a deeply disturbed person.  She didn't need a therapist she needed a straight jacket. 

Everyone should listen to them again and again...you hear things each time that are even more disturbing. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #763 on: September 13, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »

That movie was hilarious

Just rewatching NG and got a chuckle.  It was when there were protesters heckling CA and GA and a lady hollered at them...

Where are you people from?             Ohio?

Just makes me laugh, I know, warped sense of humor 

Everytime I watch and hear that clip, it reminds me of an old movie called "The Out Of Towners" with Jack Lemmon. I can't remember who played his wife, but she had a real nasal-ee voice, and kept telling everyone in New York, "We're From O-HIIY -O".  The movie's so funny!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 13, 2008, 11:21:58 PM »

I just saw a headline that states Cindy was weeding the lawn, followed by a body guard.  WTF!!!???  It is like twilight zone at the Anthonys.  Hasn't their granddaughter been missing for so long, that she could be decomposed, or raped and exploited, tortured and God knows what else, but Grandma is weeding?  And Mommy is probably oh so bored looking at computer, doing her nails, seducing her lawyer, while George is parking his mobile billboard in front of the house when someone else could really be using it for their child?  Yikes, this is so unreal.  Cruel, souless....true evil playing right on our computer screens.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #765 on: September 13, 2008, 11:23:01 PM »

I also keep coming back to Casey being so demanding about the fact that she "doesn't f'ing know where she is". I have been stuck on that for the longest time.

Another one that bothers me pretty badly was the fact that Casey friend Kritina was crying and upset on the phone and Casey's reaction was truly shocking - at least it was to me.

I was listening to those tapes again and they are even more interesting the second time around.  You can hear so many different parts of Casey's personality when she answers the detectives.  I just wish they had shut up for a while and sat there to see what she would have said.  She knows she's caught, but she has no emotion whatsoever when they are being aggressive toward her.  It's like she's spent so many years developing this defense mechanism to cope with an aggressive mother. She just tunes them out and when they give her a moment to think she comes right back to the script in her mind. 

When they ask her about Caylee's father she knows right then who it is.  There is no doubt in my mind that she is picturing him in hers while she tells them she has a copy of his obituary at home.  Finally, she gives in and tells them it's on her computer.  The person she has the obit for is not Caylee's daddy.  LE should look closer at that aspect.  I think he's still alive. 

Then when they ask her about Zanny.  She says she had an ID...the detectives tell her she never worked at Universal...she says she herself has an ID too..."I used to have an office" what kind of answer is that?  She claims her parents have seen her ID.  She is so detached from the conversation that it is sick...she is a deeply disturbed person.  She didn't need a therapist she needed a straight jacket. 

Everyone should listen to them again and again...you hear things each time that are even more disturbing. 

Lala I love your psych analysis of the situations.  You are so dead on all the time.  I would listen to these more times, but I get so sick to my stomach picturing Caylee and then hearing Caseys annoying voice.  At the beginning of the conversation she sounded like she was sitting down for a job interview..wtf!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #766 on: September 13, 2008, 11:24:41 PM »

Yes indeed - in my WILDEST days of lying and staying out all night, I still couldn't out and out lie to anyone. I cry when one of my dogs toenails gets caught. You have to be pretty shut off and disconnected to sit there and have no emotion with some of the things they said to her. WOW - every day I think nothing will shock me and I shake my head every day because something else crops up that floors me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: September 13, 2008, 11:24:43 PM »

Klaas I was looking at my signature line right next to my sweet grand baby boy's face and it just doesn't seem right. Any good suggestions on a new signature line under the Cindy statement?

How about:

Caylee deserved so much more......
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #768 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »

Oopsie meant to say my days of partying and staying out all night. Gosh!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #769 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:51 PM »

How about:

Caylee deserved so much more......

Thanks!

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: September 13, 2008, 11:29:44 PM »

I just saw a headline that states Cindy was weeding the lawn, followed by a body guard.  WTF!!!???  It is like twilight zone at the Anthonys.  Hasn't their granddaughter been missing for so long, that she could be decomposed, or raped and exploited, tortured and God knows what else, but Grandma is weeding?  And Mommy is probably oh so bored looking at computer, doing her nails, seducing her lawyer, while George is parking his mobile billboard in front of the house when someone else could really be using it for their child?  Yikes, this is so unreal.  Cruel, souless....true evil playing right on our computer screens.
It is all so bizarre. What really gets me is that the Anthony's don't see it!
What happened with Nejame and his national media blitz to rehab the Anthony's image?
Good luck buddy!
I know what they say and I see what they do.
What they are not doing is looking for Caylee. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #771 on: September 13, 2008, 11:33:45 PM »

Dolce - how's that boobala doing tonight? Are you getting enough rest?

Rub your belly for me K?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 13, 2008, 11:35:10 PM »

Good night you all, tomorrow should be interesting!!!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #773 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:09 PM »

Apparently Casey and Cindy had butted heads over "control" issues, but those tapes reveal that Casey is consumed with controlling those around her. I have to tell you that if I were sitting across from policemen that I had lied to and led on a wild goose chase, my composure would be out the window. My ability to continue to manipulate calmly and continue to weave a story for my benefit would not exist! Furthermore, and most shocking is that Casey lacks the sense of what IS appropriate reaction.......she has the SKILL to perform it, but not the knowledge of what she's supposed to be feeling.

This girl is so hardened, she'd cut glass by just brushing up against it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #774 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:52 PM »

Night, always! Sleep Well!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »

It is all so bizarre. What really gets me is that the Anthony's don't see it!
What happened with Nejame and his national media blitz to rehab the Anthony's image?
Good luck buddy!
I know what they say and I see what they do.
What they are not doing is looking for Caylee. 

Count Draculas media blitz consisted of the Today Show and Nancy Grace. His appearances were less than stellar, actually, he came across as a real tool and certainly was of no help to the Addams family's self tattered reputations, I wouldnt be surprised to find out that they have kicked his creepy caped arse to the curb..they sure seem to detach themselves from others quickly, eh?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #776 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:55 PM »

Night always - sleep tight!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 13, 2008, 11:38:54 PM »

Thank you all, in my Prayers!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:52 PM »

hELLO mONkEYS...Anything new today...just home from work and looking around the cage for some info...I see the Anthony's was outside today searching and showing there concern for their lost Grandchild>>>Gosh they make me sick....Shoot Im glad I wasnt born into this Family...No wonder Casey got pregnant so young...hell she could leave home for a couple of months before anyone started wondering where she was....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 13, 2008, 11:42:13 PM »

G'nite folks, have a good one

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.