March 28, 2024, 02:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326050 times)
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »

Good morning Monkeys! I finally found my daily fix of live cam... It's not updating too frequently. IIRC, the truck in the driveway was the security system people. Someone is out poking around in the plantings in front of the house and a couple of camera crews. LA's car is there. Not much activity. Lawn chairs and bouncers are gone.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2008, 12:41:35 PM »

OMG!!!! I just got this in my email. I swear to God, I never applied to be her friend. I seriously don't even know how to use Facebook.

WTF????

Casey confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.

To view Casey's profile or write on her Wall, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=508228238

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=ZXZlbnRfdXBkYXRlO2Zyb209NTA4MjI4MjM4O3RvPTEzNDI2OTM2Njk=

okay....but wouldn't you have to have a facebook account o be added?? This is seriously strange since MANY of the members here have become added in the last couple days...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2008, 12:42:53 PM »

so they had guards there last night, lol   I kinda wondered.  Does that mean that Casey is still in the house?  Last I heard, someone had wisked her away in the wee hours of the morning, and Baez wasn't in his office yesterday, 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2008, 12:44:19 PM »

OMG!!!! I just got this in my email. I swear to God, I never applied to be her friend. I seriously don't even know how to use Facebook.

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=ZXZlbnRfdXBkYXRlO2Zyb209NTA4MjI4MjM4O3RvPTEzNDI2OTM2Njk=

Did you sign up for Facebook just to look at profiles?  Did you sign up using the nickname mrskub? 
I wondered that as well..and searched that and nada...has to be from the posted email addy here...she must be adding people...or someone is...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2008, 12:44:29 PM »

I am getting ready to listen to the tapes again as I read along with the documents, and just came across this in Casey's written statement:

I don't recall her being asked about why she thinks Caylee is not in Orlando.

Hmmm ...maybe she isn't. Sounds like a huge clue to me.

Great find, I forgot all about that,  Since this case, my memory has been terrible.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2008, 12:46:15 PM »

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___

okay....but wouldn't you have to have a facebook account o be added?? This is seriously strange since MANY of the members here have become added in the last couple days...

My facebook name is different that the one I use here, let's see if she can figure mine out, lol.  I have no doubt that she is reading these forums.  Hey Casey  PEEK A BOO!!!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »

Good morning Monkeys! I finally found my daily fix of live cam... It's not updating too frequently. IIRC, the truck in the driveway was the security system people. Someone is out poking around in the plantings in front of the house and a couple of camera crews. LA's car is there. Not much activity. Lawn chairs and bouncers are gone.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Looks like somebody is working right near next to the window.  Hmmm?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2008, 12:51:03 PM »

I am going to my son's football game today. One of the parents, a dad, works as a dective for OCDO. I haven't seen him there in a couple of weeks but he had been pretty open about the case a few weeks ago. I think because he is not working this case, he can talk about it.

I am going to ask him his theories and about the general feelings of the OSDO and what they think happened.  I will let you know, let's just hope he is there today! 

Ask him, ask him, ask him!!    

Was it you who said you have Yorkies?  How old are they?  

His mother, wife, me and a few of the other mom's can really get him going.  Getting him a hotdog and a coke - is all you need. 

Yes, I have 5 yorkies - don't ask. 

They are 13, 7, 5, 3, 2.  My 13  ::MonkeyHaHa::yr old has no teeth left but still can act like a puppy at times.

And I thought I was bad, I am begging hubby for my 4th crestie.  I gotta work him into the idea, lol

3 a crowd, worked well for me!   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »

I am getting ready to listen to the tapes again as I read along with the documents, and just came across this in Casey's written statement:

Great find, I forgot all about that,  Since this case, my memory has been terrible.

Didn't Casey say she went to Jacksonville and that turned out to be a lie? Maybe she did go to Jacksonville and that is where something bad happened.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2008, 12:51:11 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »

Is that CA with her missing Caylee t-shirt!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »

More here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2008, 12:56:47 PM »

Gotta go to the game.  I will let you know what/if he anything to say.
Update you later.   

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »

More here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.0

22 YEAR OLD GIRLS DONT CHECK ON THE "STATUS OR WELLBEING" OF THEIR DAUGHTERS    %$#@##@# Biotch!!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2008, 01:01:12 PM »

I feel so sorry for this poor little Palm Tree. It looks so embarrassed.     
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

Exactly.  If there was nothing to hide and they had not called LE on July 15th, would Cindy go this long without getting answers from Casey without LE involvement? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »

I feel so sorry for this poor little Palm Tree. It looks so embarrassed.     
[/quote        CBB, Nomore was wondering if you could make her tail wag!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »

Hi Brandi

I believe that in some areas the interrogator failed in regards to follow-up questions.

Janet
________

CASEY'S CHANGING STORIES

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

LEE ANTHONY: Do you think Caylee`s OK right now?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? As Mom asked me yesterday and (INAUDIBLE) last night and the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court, in my gut, she`s still OK and it still feels like she`s -- she`s close to home.
(END AUDIO CLIP)

<snipped>

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Well, Nancy, I guess the biggest thing right now -- and I know the biggest thing right now -- are those risque photos that were issued and released just a couple of hours ago. They are risque in the fact that they were taken June 20 after -- five days after Caylee Anthony went missing. And she is shown bumping and grinding with another woman during that "hot bodies" contest. And that`s the big thing right there. Obviously, you know, you have shown them. They`re up on the screen right now.

Also, another development, earlier today, Cindy and George Anthony met with Orange County sheriff`s investigators for nearly three hours. The reason? They`re trying to establish and give cops a better timeline as to what happened during those 31 days and when Casey finally came back.

Another issue that came up is, yesterday morning, George Anthony, Casey`s father, met for 45 minutes with Casey in the Orange County jail. Now, what they did is, they talked about a lot of things, but the biggest revelation coming out of that was the fact that she is confident that Casey is close -- or Caylee is close by, Casey -- Caylee is alive and -- are you ready for this? -- she will be at her 3rd birthday party, which is this Saturday.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

Exactly.  If there was nothing to hide and they had not called LE on July 15th, would Cindy go this long without getting answers from Casey without LE involvement? 

That's a very interesting point. If a child isn't enrolled in school or daycare, I don't know that anyone would be suspicious, as long as personal friends or relatives had a plausible explanation.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »

WTF????

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___

If you didn't sign up at Facebook, then she must be reading here.  Sometime, in the last few days, you posted your email address here.  I wonder if they're attempting to lure people into making disparaging comments about the 'mother of the year' for future lawsuits (ie: another get rich quick scheme).  I believe there was some mention of that by JB a while back.  Reading what I just typed, I sure sound paranoid  , then again we're talking about the Anthony's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.