April 26, 2024, 07:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327416 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 14, 2008, 02:31:48 AM »

Gabby, how heartbreakingly tragic for all of you.  The parents of that girl (they can't be given the honor of being called grandparents) abused that poor baby as much as the girl who gave birth to her, just in another way.  The damage they inflict on all involved is irreparable.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #841 on: September 14, 2008, 02:34:12 AM »

So sorry to hear that Gabby--for you and your son as well for your granddaughter....I hope that someday and somehow she is able to heal and prosper...I truly believe there is a special place in Hot Town for people who abuse children...

Be back in a bit...have to make up a batch of bottles while the wee one slumbers...he wakes up hongry and none too patient...LOL

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: September 14, 2008, 02:41:50 AM »

Oh and her parents enable this disorder by feeding it. 

By feeding it, or at the very least, by not getting her help when they first realized there was something very off about her. 

Thanks for the response I was getting scared in here by my monkey self.    
oh   god I'm listening to Cindy Anthony at Casey's bond hearing and when she got up to fo to the front as she passed Casey she blew her a kiss......Oh Lord  she needed to pop her up side the head instead and then maybe the slore would finally talk......Gosh.........

Unfortunatly I think their joined at the hip.  Cindy likes keeping Casey dependant on her. 

IMO, knowing the little that we do about Cindy & George, Casey never had a chance for even a semblance of a 'normal' life.  If those who raised her refused to recognize and address her problems then she would have no way of knowing she needed it. 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: September 14, 2008, 02:43:41 AM »

it = help. sorry.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: September 14, 2008, 02:51:03 AM »

lol....in Casey's taped audios yesterday when I listened to them she said she bought her car from her Brother Lee...and everybody here was sauing how they bet she never paid a dime for it ...and now as I listening to her Mother talk at her bond hearing she just said they gave her the car.....lies lies lies thats all that girl knows lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #845 on: September 14, 2008, 02:53:53 AM »

Gabby,

Thanks for sharing your story about your granddaughter.  It must have broke your heart to see her knowing what she "could have been".  I read a lot of theories as I have followed true crime forums (mostly lurking) for several years.  I see so many theories that seem so "out there" I wonder how people "dream up" that stuff.  Reading your post has shown me that there are probably a lot of posters whom have had an experience that somehow relates to their theory.

I don't know if I'm making any sense (it's really past my bedtime!!)  I guess I'll just say that many people cringe at the mention of incest in this case but, to me anyway, I see it as a realistic possibility.  I've known of 2 instances, personally, where it happened (incest).  One of those had a pregnancy, followed by an abortion.  It changes ones perception of things, based on our own experiences, doesn't it?

Well, that was my rather lengthy way of saying "thanks" for sharing, and I'm so sorry that you didn't get to be a real part of your granddaughter's life.  She would have turned out much better if she'd only had the chance.  I often wonder what Caylee would have been like as an adult.  I hope KC doesn't ever have the opportunity to have any more children.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: September 14, 2008, 07:02:05 AM »

Did JB come to see Casey today?  Was Cindy taking Casey to see JB?

Could it be...that this is a day without JB in Casey's life?

Did BJ come to see Casey today? Was Cindy taking Casey to see BJ?

Could it be...that this is a day without BJ in Casey's life?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #847 on: September 14, 2008, 07:56:49 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Good morning monkeys!!

~~I had to do a test post to make sure this thing was still working..gone for a few hours and no new posts...lol~~

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: September 14, 2008, 08:45:00 AM »

After listening to some of Casey's tapes....not the whole thing cause it was so hard to listen to her lie, I am convinced that Casey is mentally ill. That will probably be her defense. I just hope that sweet little girl will be found. She deserved so much more..........and it sad that people who never met Caylee love her more than her own mother. AARRGGHH
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: September 14, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Can they use mental illness if she knows right from wrong?  With the amount of lies trying to cover up, she knew whatever she did was wrong.  Not saying she isn't messed up, but can they use that as a defense?  The lies are covering the wrong and granted she is pretty bad at it, but she's showing she knows it was wrong.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 14, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Gabby, that story is heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain of having to go through those years. That took a lot of courage to share this. I'll join with you in keeping her in my prayers.

I was looking at the pictures that were posted yesterday of Casey & Caylee at the Oveida house. Correct me if I am wrong please. That was Amy's house. Obviously, Casey had taken Caylee there. When Casey's car was found, Cindy found Amy's resume in the car with her name, address and phone number on it, then called Amy from that information. 1+1 may just equal 2 here.

I truly feel that this property needs to be looked at. It's over 2 acres large and appears to have wooded areas adjacent to the property. Many of these rural type properties have wells also. I have no knowledge if this one does, it's just a thought.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: September 14, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »

Gabby,

Thanks for sharing your story about your granddaughter.  It must have broke your heart to see her knowing what she "could have been".  I read a lot of theories as I have followed true crime forums (mostly lurking) for several years.  I see so many theories that seem so "out there" I wonder how people "dream up" that stuff.  Reading your post has shown me that there are probably a lot of posters whom have had an experience that somehow relates to their theory.

I don't know if I'm making any sense (it's really past my bedtime!!)  I guess I'll just say that many people cringe at the mention of incest in this case but, to me anyway, I see it as a realistic possibility.  I've known of 2 instances, personally, where it happened (incest).  One of those had a pregnancy, followed by an abortion.  It changes ones perception of things, based on our own experiences, doesn't it?

Well, that was my rather lengthy way of saying "thanks" for sharing, and I'm so sorry that you didn't get to be a real part of your granddaughter's life.  She would have turned out much better if she'd only had the chance.  I often wonder what Caylee would have been like as an adult.  I hope KC doesn't ever have the opportunity to have any more children.

Out4Bull:  I sooo agree with you.  I personally know of three incest cases.  Not here-say, but came straight from the people who were victims of incest.  No, wait, 4 cases i know of.  Three were brother and sister and 1 was father and daughter.  I have always wondered why those people confided in me.  I was also amazed at the Predator series on MSNBC.  Did any of us really think there were so many child molesters out there.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 14, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »

Can they use mental illness if she knows right from wrong?  With the amount of lies trying to cover up, she knew whatever she did was wrong.  Not saying she isn't messed up, but can they use that as a defense?  The lies are covering the wrong and granted she is pretty bad at it, but she's showing she knows it was wrong.

They may try Riley. IDK. Baez seems to be planning on another route IMO. He keeps saying it will all come out at the trial. I don't think an insanity plea would be such a secret.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 14, 2008, 09:34:39 AM »

They may try Riley. IDK. Baez seems to be planning on another route IMO. He keeps saying it will all come out at the trial. I don't think an insanity plea would be such a secret.

I think that if Jose really wanted to use insanity, he would have had her committed asap. LOL.  Instead of putting her back in the looney Anthony house.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 14, 2008, 09:37:49 AM »

I am confused about yesterday's posts.  Can someone help me??
Is the house on Oviedo the one Casey said Zaneida's mother lived, but didn't really live there, but Zaneida stayed there awhile, but Casey had never been there??

AND what does this guy Danta Salita who is AWOL have to do with all this??

Sorry, but i am confused
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 14, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »

I just read on another blog that NG will begin covering the OJ trial on Monday and not Caylee any more? Is this true? Has anyone else heard or read this. OMG! I hope this doesn't happen. I'm in NY and this is about the only coverage we get here on this.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40:59 AM »

Somebody phoned into NG the other night, asked if maybe Casey was jealous of Caylee, because Cindy gave Caylee so much attention..  obviously those two bonded more than Casey did with Caylee. And couple that with the fact that Caylee didn't even look like Casey- she looked (IMO) just like her grandma.  So if the three were out, perhaps some might have thought that Caylee was Casey's sister? That would have delighted Cindy, and horrified Casey. Then you've got the fact that Casey didn't even want her own child, and she found herself in a new crowd of friends who did who knows what- not exactly a lifestyle meant to be around kids.  Plus, what do you think Casey would rather pay for? A kid? Or things like clothes, music, beer, X, and whatever else?

There are so many reasons why this could have been murder.  So many motives for killing her child.

JMO

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: September 14, 2008, 09:44:56 AM »

I just read on another blog that NG will begin covering the OJ trial on Monday and not Caylee any more? Is this true? Has anyone else heard or read this. OMG! I hope this doesn't happen. I'm in NY and this is about the only coverage we get here on this.

no idea whether that's true or not... but I don't think she was doing much justice to the case anyway. Her combative style and cutting everyone off in mid sentence was not helping in my opinion...

someone pointed out that she has changed since the Melinda Duckett case / incident... and they might be right. Maybe she is better served hitting OJ.

I know of one person that says he's not going back on her show no matter what.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 14, 2008, 09:47:16 AM »

Cindy Anthony Clashes With Protesters
Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:35:36 AM

ORLANDO -- Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got into a shouting and swearing match Saturday night with protesters who called her daughter, Casey, a baby killer.

The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

The protesters appeared to come onto the Anthonys' property, screaming and cursing, while Cindy was trying to post "No Trespassing" signs that had been torn down earlier.

Cindy's husband, George Anthony, called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report the incident.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »

Does anyone think JB will try and pin this on George??

If they have evidence linking george to cleaning up tha car and some of us  think he hide that body, and well if there is incest..Then is it possible he will try to spin this and put the blame on George?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.