March 28, 2024, 02:47:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326051 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 14, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »

so do you think he may have already bailed out since he hasnt been seen since what. wednesday?,thursday?

I'm sorry, I have no idea - what do you think?
Count Dracula Nejame

Sorry. but who are you referring to?

Are you suggesting Dracula was arrested? What for?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 14, 2008, 10:59:17 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: September 14, 2008, 11:00:19 AM »

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #943 on: September 14, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

2.) Cindy wouldn't have gotten in her face if she wasn't there, right?
 Not a good excuse.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: September 14, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

Just got a look at that video of Cindy confronting the protester last night and at the very end Cindy says something like, " I've got people looking for Caylee".  She is holding her fingers out as if saying "I've got three people out looking for Caylee".  I can't really make it out too well...but where are these people looking?  In Mexico? Texas?  Puerto Rico?  Is the tip line still ringing each day?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:41 AM »

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

I could never imagine my own mother acting in such a manner.  Cindy is outta control.  You all are right.  Someone is gonna get hurt
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:47 AM »

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: September 14, 2008, 11:04:26 AM »

Yep, I think the woman says something to her about why isn't she looking for Caylee if she thinks she's still alive and then Cindy says she has 3 people right now looking for Caylee.  Why do I not believe that?  Is it just me?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 14, 2008, 11:06:34 AM »

JMO

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »

so do you think he may have already bailed out since he hasnt been seen since what. wednesday?,thursday?

I'm sorry, I have no idea - what do you think?
Count Dracula Nejame

Sorry. but who are you referring to?

Are you suggesting Dracula was arrested? What for?

Someone suggested they hadn't seen Nejame recently and they wondered if Nejame had pulled himself off the case. 
IIRC I read here that Nejame left for N. Y. Thurs. night. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07:38 AM »

Yep, I think the woman says something to her about why isn't she looking for Caylee if she thinks she's still alive and then Cindy says she has 3 people right now looking for Caylee.  Why do I not believe that?  Is it just me?

Has anyone connected to the Anthony family come forward to say they are searching for Caylee. I don't think so.  I haven't heard it.
Mark Najame - Anthony said they are getting tips, but not one word that anyone has spoken to these tipsters. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07:58 AM »

Wow...only 3.  I heard the same..and saw the fingers too.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: September 14, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

Actually, Cindy and George should have stayed on their side of the road.  The lady was yelling at her from the car about something, but had Cindy just stayed in her yard or even better gone in the house and kept quiet things would never have come to that.  It is easy to push Cindy's buttons that is obvious and understandable...but she did walk across the street and get into the woman's face. No excuses on either side.  They both should have kept their distance.  Why can't they just go out in the back yard instead?  It's fenced and no one would know they were there...and for petes sake cut the grass!  That yard looks like it's abandoned and weeds are taking over.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 14, 2008, 11:08:39 AM »

JMO

Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

Please do not take this the wrong way, but if you had seen THIS one video, you would have seen that CA went out into the street to argue with this woman. I have not seen her go after someone like that before.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 14, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »

Please do not take this the wrong way, but if you had seen THIS one video, you would have seen that CA went out into the street to argue with this woman. I have not seen her go after someone like that before.

There's no doubt the chick is whack.  Nobody is questioning that..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 14, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »

There's no doubt the chick is whack.  Nobody is questioning that..

And apparently getting worse as days go by. JMO.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: September 14, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »

I will probably get flamed for this....but that child should have been home in bed...period.

Just catching up, but Nut, you won't get any heat from me over it! What I just saw on that video is disgusting. This woman, the protestor, not Cindy, was all fired up about another child while she was oblivious to her own.

Talk about the need to remove the log from your own eye .........

To me, Cindy is such an enigma. I want to choke her 99% of the time. She has brought that upon herself. But every once in a while, I still see her as desperately clutching Casey's lies and I honestly think there is still a piece of her that believes Caylee can be found alive. If that's true, I can't say I wish for her or anyone else on earth, what her future certainly holds.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #957 on: September 14, 2008, 11:11:25 AM »

JMO

Not a good excuse.

WOW - please calm down. I'm so sorry this bothered you so much. I think Carpe was just saying that two wrongs don't make a right.

Edited to correct poster's name.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 11:18:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: September 14, 2008, 11:13:15 AM »

JMO

Not a good excuse.

Have you ever gotten really really mad and spill your guts in anger???  I am waiting for that to happen with Cin or Geo.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #959 on: September 14, 2008, 11:13:33 AM »

Oops sorry - Carpe was - heck you all got me flustered!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.