April 26, 2024, 01:07:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327411 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 14, 2008, 11:14:06 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

2.) Cindy wouldn't have gotten in her face if she wasn't there, right?
 Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

Just a note about what you said, the protestor DID NOT close the door on the kids arm.  The guy, probably a friend of the Anthonys, PUSHED the protestor back into the door.  Actually, legally, the protestor can probably sue the guy who pushed her for medical treatment for the kid (probably her son).

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the protestors or Cindy Anthony, I just wanted to address the one issue above.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: September 14, 2008, 11:14:43 AM »

The Anthonys need to relocate until this is over.  It's way too volatile on both sides.  Cindy wasn't just across the street...she was down the street and not in front of her house at the time she confronted the woman in the car.  I don't think yelling out a window at someone is a crime...unless they threaten you with bodily harm.  Granted the woman should not have been doing that, but this case has made lots of people crazy...look at us sitting her playing armchair detectives. 

Cindy should have stayed in her own yard....that is all there is to it.  She needs to get control of herself because when the trial starts this will only get worse and a judge won't put up with her outbursts...not even once. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #962 on: September 14, 2008, 11:14:59 AM »

Yep, I think the woman says something to her about why isn't she looking for Caylee if she thinks she's still alive and then Cindy says she has 3 people right now looking for Caylee.  Why do I not believe that?  Is it just me?

Yeah, I heard her say it LaLa's...

I have 3 people looking for Caylee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 14, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: September 14, 2008, 11:15:42 AM »

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

It's far less harmful to take children and pets to a protest.  Beats drugging them and putting them into car trunks.

Might be better to have them across the street, but most of us are protesting what we feel happened to the little girl who doesn't have a future.  Sad.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #965 on: September 14, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »

The Anthonys need to relocate until this is over.  It's way too volatile on both sides.  Cindy wasn't just across the street...she was down the street and not in front of her house at the time she confronted the woman in the car.  I don't think yelling out a window at someone is a crime...unless they threaten you with bodily harm.  Granted the woman should not have been doing that, but this case has made lots of people crazy...look at us sitting her playing armchair detectives. 

Cindy should have stayed in her own yard....that is all there is to it.  She needs to get control of herself because when the trial starts this will only get worse and a judge won't put up with her outbursts...not even once. 

Yeah ITA - remember how the prosecutor in just the bond hearing was getting REALLY aggravated with Cindy? You could definitely hear her frustration with this woman being so argumentative.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: September 14, 2008, 11:18:27 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

Just a note about what you said, the protestor DID NOT close the door on the kids arm.  The guy, probably a friend of the Anthonys, PUSHED the protestor back into the door.  Actually, legally, the protestor can probably sue the guy who pushed her for medical treatment for the kid (probably her son).

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the protestors or Cindy Anthony, I just wanted to address the one issue above.

hmmm I had thought that guy pushing her back was with her.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: September 14, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »

I dunno...maybe just talking out of my piehole here...

None of this would have happened if one person told the TRUTH.

None of this would have happened if one person called LAW ENFORCEMENT.

None of this would have happened if Caylee was a PRIORITY.

It can all end today... if someone told the truth.  Lead LE to Caylee..after all, Caylee is all that matters...no one else matters.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: September 14, 2008, 11:21:55 AM »

It can all end today... if someone told the truth.  Lead LE to Caylee..after all, Caylee is all that matters...no one else matters.

And Cindy kept saying that they have information but cannot let it out, cannot tell the public.  How is that helping to find Caylee.  If she really does have information then tell us so the public can use the info to help find her.  IDK, i guess she was just bullshitting
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #969 on: September 14, 2008, 11:22:02 AM »

lol....in Casey's taped audios yesterday when I listened to them she said she bought her car from her Brother Lee...and everybody here was sauing how they bet she never paid a dime for it ...and now as I listening to her Mother talk at her bond hearing she just said they gave her the car.....lies lies lies thats all that girl knows lol
Morning...I'm still trying to catch up with you guys.  If Cindy stated under oath that she and George gave the car to Casey shouldn't she be charged with making a false police report since she called 911 and wanted her daughter arressted for grand theft auto?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: September 14, 2008, 11:23:16 AM »

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

Nothing would have happened to that little boy had Cindy stayed in her yard!!  I have had my own daughter out late before at night, mind you not a protest, but having a child out late on a Saturday night is not neglect.  It's where you are and what you are doing that counts.  That boy was in no danger until Cindy crossed the road.  Don't care who likes my opinion...it's mine and I'm sticking to it. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #971 on: September 14, 2008, 11:23:23 AM »

I love to get into people's heads. Do you think Casey goes to bed at night and thinks about all the things that have happened? Do you think it bothers her or gives her nightmares?

I doubt it.

Good question. Maybe she does. There is after all a difference between the concious and
subconcious mind. So, she can't control what goes on in her subconcious mind. If I have had at least one disturbing dream about this case, then let's hope she is having them night after night.

I remember you, Caylee.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: September 14, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »

Gabby,

Thanks for sharing your story about your granddaughter.  It must have broke your heart to see her knowing what she "could have been".  I read a lot of theories as I have followed true crime forums (mostly lurking) for several years.  I see so many theories that seem so "out there" I wonder how people "dream up" that stuff.  Reading your post has shown me that there are probably a lot of posters whom have had an experience that somehow relates to their theory.

I don't know if I'm making any sense (it's really past my bedtime!!)  I guess I'll just say that many people cringe at the mention of incest in this case but, to me anyway, I see it as a realistic possibility.  I've known of 2 instances, personally, where it happened (incest).  One of those had a pregnancy, followed by an abortion.  It changes ones perception of things, based on our own experiences, doesn't it?

Well, that was my rather lengthy way of saying "thanks" for sharing, and I'm so sorry that you didn't get to be a real part of your granddaughter's life.  She would have turned out much better if she'd only had the chance.  I often wonder what Caylee would have been like as an adult.  I hope KC doesn't ever have the opportunity to have any more children.

Hi Out4Bull...thanks so much for your post. And your post definitely makes sense, I understand exactly what you're saying. Once a person is hit personally with sexual abuse or incest it definitely changs the way we see things and take things in around us. I think about her every day just as I have for years and years. She was so beautiful when she came to see me, except for the gothic. Personally I just dont like that type of dress, etc. but she was gorgeous...and her face was beautiful. But since my son is handsome and her mom was pretty, she had to be beautiful. The family often shares thoughts and tears about who and what she had the potential to be. But she' still young and there's still hope.
And yes, I have also thought a lot about what Caylee might have become, she too was so beautiful and those big bright eyes show how bright she was. She could have become anything she wanted. I pray for my granddaughter and for Caylee often.
Thanks again for your post Out4.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #973 on: September 14, 2008, 11:24:11 AM »

I don't agree with some of the protestors tactics and bringing children... not one bit.

...but I fully agree with putting the unholy heat on the Anthony family

of filthy scum bucket criminals. They are nothing. They are dirt.

They are child killers. They should all be in jail right now.

I think they are getting special treatment due to their lying

murdering daughter holding the truth hostage.

...and it is sickening.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: September 14, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

JMO

Not a good excuse.

hmmm I had thought that guy pushing her back was with her.

I've seen that same guy tussling with protestors before so I'm assuming they are a friend or neighbor of the Anthonys. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: September 14, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »

And Cindy kept saying that they have information but cannot let it out, cannot tell the public.  How is that helping to find Caylee.  If she really does have information then tell us so the public can use the info to help find her.  IDK, i guess she was just bullshitting

If that is TRUE..IF... then Cin...could possibly be withholding information from LE during a criminal investigation?
I'd be more concerned with her witholding from LE than the public right now.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »

That's the problem I think.  The Anthony family - and Cindy have never
stepped back from a confrontation - it's their way -
They could avoid the protesters and quietly go about their comings and going -be dignified - stay in their home and not feed the protesters -but their way is to fight back - in your face - it has always been this way IMO us against the world!
Everyone wants to be fed.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: September 14, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »

Many thanks to all of you for your kind words about my post, and your prayers for my granddaughter. Like I told Out4, she is still young, and there is definitely still hope.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: September 14, 2008, 11:26:29 AM »

I don't agree with some of the protestors tactics and bringing children... not one bit.

...but I fully agree with putting the unholy heat on the Anthony family

of filthy scum bucket criminals. They are nothing. They are dirt.

They are child killers. They should all be in jail right now.

I think they are getting special treatment due to their lying

murdering daughter holding the truth hostage.

...and it is sickening.

Did you just read my mind?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: September 14, 2008, 11:27:59 AM »

lol....in Casey's taped audios yesterday when I listened to them she said she bought her car from her Brother Lee...and everybody here was sauing how they bet she never paid a dime for it ...and now as I listening to her Mother talk at her bond hearing she just said they gave her the car.....lies lies lies thats all that girl knows lol
Morning...I'm still trying to catch up with you guys.  If Cindy stated under oath that she and George gave the car to Casey shouldn't she be charged with making a false police report since she called 911 and wanted her daughter arressted for grand theft auto?

It's the backtracking that Cindy does that is so interesting. She is fully aware that Caylee is dead, yet she continues to make excuses for Casey.  Casey is the way she is because of her parents.  I know some won't like that I just said that, but Casey is a messed up young woman...she's so twisted that  rarely do you just happen to get that way from some chemical imbalance or are born evil.  Most people are, to some extent, a product of their environment. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.