April 25, 2024, 09:10:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327384 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #980 on: September 14, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »

I dunno...maybe just talking out of my piehole here...

None of this would have happened if one person told the TRUTH.

None of this would have happened if one person called LAW ENFORCEMENT.

None of this would have happened if Caylee was a PRIORITY.

It can all end today... if someone told the truth.  Lead LE to Caylee..after all, Caylee is all that matters...no one else matters.

And Cindy kept saying that they have information but cannot let it out, cannot tell the public.  How is that helping to find Caylee.  If she really does have information then tell us so the public can use the info to help find her.  IDK, i guess she was just bullshitting

The information they couldn't let out was the story of Casey getting assaulted in the park while Zenaida and sister took Caylee from her and then threatened her with a script of what to say to police. 

I think that even Cindy knew if that story got out, it would be ripped apart and so she was hoping that Caylee could be found alive to prove it before it was discussed publically. I'm sure JB also didn't want the story out for scrutiny either.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: September 14, 2008, 11:30:34 AM »

Yep, I think the woman says something to her about why isn't she looking for Caylee if she thinks she's still alive and then Cindy says she has 3 people right now looking for Caylee.  Why do I not believe that?  Is it just me?

Yeah, I heard her say it LaLa's...

I have 3 people looking for Caylee.

Yup....George, Lee, and Casey.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: September 14, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »

It can all end today... if someone told the truth.  Lead LE to Caylee..after all, Caylee is all that matters...no one else matters.

And Cindy kept saying that they have information but cannot let it out, cannot tell the public.  How is that helping to find Caylee.  If she really does have information then tell us so the public can use the info to help find her.  IDK, i guess she was just bullshitting

The information they couldn't let out was the story of Casey getting assaulted in the park while Zenaida and sister took Caylee from her and then threatened her with a script of what to say to police. 

I think that even Cindy knew if that story got out, it would be ripped apart and so she was hoping that Caylee could be found alive to prove it before it was discussed publically. I'm sure JB also didn't want the story out for scrutiny either.

Cindy can't possibly believe these bullshit stories, but then again she has almost as many as her own daughter.  Is her mind sayin:  yeah yeah, that's the ticket, it sounds a little believable
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #983 on: September 14, 2008, 11:31:59 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

2.) Cindy wouldn't have gotten in her face if she wasn't there, right?
 Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

Just a note about what you said, the protestor DID NOT close the door on the kids arm.  The guy, probably a friend of the Anthonys, PUSHED the protestor back into the door.  Actually, legally, the protestor can probably sue the guy who pushed her for medical treatment for the kid (probably her son).

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the protestors or Cindy Anthony, I just wanted to address the one issue above.

hmmm I had thought that guy pushing her back was with her.

I've seen that same guy tussling with protestors before so I'm assuming they are a friend or neighbor of the Anthonys. 

OK thanks Klaas, if thats the case then he should be responsible for any injuries to that little boy. Still do not condone a person getting out of car to argue with a child in back.....That is not right. Do children really need to witness this and hear all this abusive language? They will have have their own issues as adults to deal with I'm sure. Why are they subjecting them to this I will never understand

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:01 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

maybe she shouldn't have confronted anyone....

besides, I totally disagree with everything you said.

every missing kid is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »

Yep, I think the woman says something to her about why isn't she looking for Caylee if she thinks she's still alive and then Cindy says she has 3 people right now looking for Caylee.  Why do I not believe that?  Is it just me?

LOL

Yup....George, Lee, and Casey.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »

I think we can expect more drama and tirades from Cindy and George and Lee.  Why?  Because the focus this weekend was on the election and the hurricane.  They felt left out.  I really mean that.  They always create a stink to get some coverage when they are being ignored.  It happens every time.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #987 on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »

I know I am a dreamer here but...............

How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to Puerto Rico getting LE out there busy on these leads?
How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to North Carolina getting LE out there busy on these leads?
How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to New York getting LE out there busy on these leads?

How come Cindy and George haven't asked the FBI to tap their phones in case a legit lead came in?

How come Cindy and George do yard work during the day when that's the last thing any of us would be thinking about?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: September 14, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »

Cindy can't possibly believe these bullshit stories, but then again she has almost as many as her own daughter.  Is her mind sayin:  yeah yeah, that's the ticket, it sounds a little believable

The other story that can't be told is the one she didn't make up yet.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #989 on: September 14, 2008, 11:35:06 AM »

Oh but wait.....................there are VERY COMPELLING reasons why she hasn't told the WHOLE truth remember?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: September 14, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »

I'm sure the attorneys have told GA & CA to keep quiet.  The more they talk, the deeper they bury Casey.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #991 on: September 14, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »

I just watched the video with cindy and the protestor..I think cindy about *hit herself when big girl stepped out of the car. The video i watched didn't show the protestor on her property.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:12 AM »

Hi to all my new Monkey friends! So honored to be among you. To me Scared Monkeys believe in JUSTICE and are not willing to let the victims or the despicable responsible parties fade into the background. That is why I support the protesters, (non violent of course) and NG continuing her coverage. I live in NY too, and I mention this tragedy and the Anthonys guilt every chance I can. The pressure should be kept up 24/7, all of their lives disrupted  and a hellish reality. They would like nothing better than to slink off into the night. They must not realize that is impossible. And Cindy still maintains Caylee is coming back! The crippling guilt that women must feel. As far as Casey is concerned is she insane   or a monster. The difference will be death penalty or cushy mental institution with sculpture  lessons and singalongs. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #993 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

I know I am a dreamer here but...............

How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to Puerto Rico getting LE out there busy on these leads?
How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to North Carolina getting LE out there busy on these leads?
How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to New York getting LE out there busy on these leads?

How come Cindy and George haven't asked the FBI to tap their phones in case a legit lead came in?

How come Cindy and George do yard work during the day when that's the last thing any of us would be thinking about?

I think you already know these answers.   

Casey hasn't spoken to even her parents...remember Padilla saying that Cindy handles her with kid gloves and George keeps a wide berth around her...the only person she interacts with is Lee and I rather doubt he gets anything out of her.  They know she's mentally sick in a lot of ways...they don't want all the stuff in her head to come tumbling out...it would shock all of us I am sure.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #994 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:40 AM »

1. Cindy - from home computer
2. George - from home computer
3. Lee - from home computer

Casey does not search the internet for Caylee because she is much to busy making new friends on myspace/facebook/ etc., etc.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »

YAYY Kippy!  That applies to Cindy and to Jose Baez.  They haven't been able to put a good story together, mo2.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
crazybabyborg
« Reply #996 on: September 14, 2008, 11:37:52 AM »

I think we can expect more drama and tirades from Cindy and George and Lee.  Why?  Because the focus this weekend was on the election and the hurricane.  They felt left out.  I really mean that.  They always create a stink to get some coverage when they are being ignored.  It happens every time.

Good Point! When the kitchen table discussions turn away from what's going on outside their doors, I would imagine it turns more inward. That's a pressure cooker for sure!

BTW: LOVE your avi!!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »

JMO

Not a good excuse.

maybe she shouldn't have confronted anyone....

besides, I totally disagree with everything you said.

every missing kid is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.

Yes you are so right. Also anyone witnessing abuse to a child is OUR business and duty to report. Please lets remember that

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »

Oh but wait.....................there are VERY COMPELLING reasons why she hasn't told the WHOLE truth remember?

And that compelling reason is that mommy, daddy and bro helped cover up my crime, my whole family is going to the shit house and i am afraid there won't be anyone to send me money in the pokey.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »

Casey tried the left her at the apartment and then switched to left her at the stairwell and then when all that stunk to high heaven, she made herself the victim by saying that Zanny the Nanny and her Sister Sam attacked her and Caylee in the park and took Caylee by force.  It is a total crock of bull, and Cindy knows it better than any of us, because she has heard Casey's lies for years.  She is not helping to find her granddaughter, or what is left of her granddaughter, because she knows it will help to put Casey in the slammer or the electric chair.  But here is my point:  she is not helping Casey either.  She has never helped Casey by defending her lies and protecting her from responsibility. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.