March 28, 2024, 04:21:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326054 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: September 12, 2008, 10:06:26 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 01:08:26 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »

KKKKKK.....I need a shower for the clean cage...be back soon!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 11:03:44 AM »

Nice and smooth NOO BUMPS

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »

Casey is a VERY artful liar, IMO. I can’t imagine anyone could have come up with a better story to tell than the lame one she came up with. Granted, it is as full of holes as a sieve, but while I was listening to the audio tapes, I realized that the story of getting jumped and Caylee being stolen in the face of threats, at least takes into account what she told police. I remember Cindy saying that Casey was “trying” to lead police close to the truth and that there was a reason she didn’t immediately call police, etc.

More than anything, I’m astounded at the size of Casey’s cahonies! She took them all the way to a building and right up to a door before she faced them and said she lied. I knew that but was amazed at her cool, collected self in the face of it!

One more thing: I noticed that when Casey was asked about her car, she volunteered and added that she did not “abandon” it there. There was no need to do that. She had explained that it had run out of gas. She also went on to say she had left a couple of notes on it that she was out of gas and would be back to pick it up. That’s pretty telling to me.
Either she did leave notes on the car (along with leaving the purse in the front seat) to draw attention to the abandoned car in hopes it would be stolen, or she again felt the need to embellish the story around the car.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »

I read Mark Nejames (whatever) comments about Cindy and George being victims and had a tinge of guilt for their manhandling by all of 'us', then I looked at all the available facts and guess what?  They knew Caylee was dead when they smelled the car, they tried to get their liar to tell them,with no success. Then they started their own cover up. For that they deserve NO charity, respect or sympathy, not now and not when Caylee is found if found.
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 11:12:15 AM »

I can't quit thinking about the timing on the internet searches that someone in the Anthony home did for "chloroform". I got to thinking, if it was Casey, she might possibly have asked questions on one of those sites like "Yahoo answers" where you have to create a profile. I've been searching Yahoo answers for people with questions about chloroform to see if any of the profiles look like they could be Casey. I did find one that called herself "Pearl". She posted a question a year ago about where to buy chloroform. Anyway, I have to run out for awhile, but I will continue looking when I get back. Maybe some of you fellow monkeys can look, too.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Looks like Brian and Gale have had some trouble. They've closed the site to the case and will conduct everything privately now.

9.12.2008: PERSONAL ISSUES...

Sparked by a Channel 9 news report In Orlando, it seems that several websites have decided to rally their readers into taking psychical action against several members of the SOS Team...by encouraging it's readers to visit Gale's and my homes to voice their cause  in person. 

Maybe it's just me, but how do you take "psychical" action against somebody?  Seems to me that slashing somebody's tires is a physical act.. not a psychical one.  Could be wrong, though..   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »

I read Mark Nejames (whatever) comments about Cindy and George being victims and had a tinge of guilt for their manhandling by all of 'us', then I looked at all the available facts and guess what?  They knew Caylee was dead when they smelled the car, they tried to get their liar to tell them,with no success. Then they started their own cover up. For that they deserve NO charity, respect or sympathy, not now and not when Caylee is found if found.

At this point, Tony, I agree. I felt differently early on, but the known facts here just scream too loudly to still be hearing Casey.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 11:14:34 AM »

Does anyone know the date of the searches for chloroform on the anthony computer?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 11:17:49 AM »

CBB, please check your email. You have a present. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pmadams
Scared Monkey

My Little Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 11:18:10 AM »

Does anyone know the date of the searches for chloroform on the anthony computer?

No one but LE. We don't have the computer, but we might possibly be able to track down evidence on the net of that research and find out when it was.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

I wish the police had asked her:

1. Why she routinely took Caylee to a babysitter at all since it had just been established that she did not have a job.

2. After Casey stated that she had taken advantage of her Mom, she said that she had used her credit cards, even though she had her own money. I wish the police had asked her where she got her own money since she didn't have a job.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 11:19:57 AM »

Will do, right now, mrskub! I have my own computer back as of last night!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2008, 11:20:02 AM »

From the previous thread:

Rob - he also claimed to have evidence that Natalee had left Aruba and was living in a brothel in South America with her baby son, who was Jug's.  He claimed that she ran away because she hated Beth and that Beth needed to come clean for things that were done to Natalee.  He was basing a lot of this on information from a psychic.  They even described Natalee's appearance and what she looks like now.  This was all done while he was selling his magic seeds.

SS unfortuntely, money was spent to travel to Barranquilla, not to mention the safety of those who made that trip.

Rob - a lot of the stuff that he was posting sounds very familiar to what Renfro and her friends were trying to put out there to the public.  Do you think that there is a connection?

I've never seen a connection, so I just don't know - have you or do you have any thoughts on it?

In the NH case I did see people from Aruba and Wonderwoman posting on Brians site trying to "lead" him into a direction.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 11:21:17 AM »

Will do, right now, mrskub! I have my own computer back as of last night!!! 

There's lots and lots more, too. I just haven't gotten to it yet but will within the next few days.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2008, 11:24:00 AM »

Casey is a VERY artful liar, IMO. I can’t imagine anyone could have come up with a better story to tell than the lame one she came up with. Granted, it is as full of holes as a sieve, but while I was listening to the audio tapes, I realized that the story of getting jumped and Caylee being stolen in the face of threats, at least takes into account what she told police. I remember Cindy saying that Casey was “trying” to lead police close to the truth and that there was a reason she didn’t immediately call police, etc.

More than anything, I’m astounded at the size of Casey’s cahonies! She took them all the way to a building and right up to a door before she faced them and said she lied. I knew that but was amazed at her cool, collected self in the face of it!

One more thing: I noticed that when Casey was asked about her car, she volunteered and added that she did not “abandon” it there. There was no need to do that. She had explained that it had run out of gas. She also went on to say she had left a couple of notes on it that she was out of gas and would be back to pick it up. That’s pretty telling to me.
Either she did leave notes on the car (along with leaving the purse in the front seat) to draw attention to the abandoned car in hopes it would be stolen, or she again felt the need to embellish the story around the car.

I hear ya, and agree. Regarding the car that "ran out of gas" ...why didn't she ask Tony to bring some gas or why didn't they go get some gas when he picked her up, if that was the only problem? Why abandon it and say her dad will come get it? And just who were the "two guys" who helped her push it into the Amscot parking lot, why have they not surfaced? Just some things I have wondered about.

But I think we all know why now. It's all a part of this crazy plan.

And good morning monkeys! 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 11:24:34 AM »

Does anyone else ever wonder that if Cindy had not called the police on July 15th what would be going on?  Would they just be living life w/out Caylee and accepting that?   Would they live a life of telling people they gave Caylee up for adoption and no one would
know any different?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »

Imagine if, say, Lee came to the parents house, not knowing there were '2' bodyguards there. He sees one guy on the way in, goes to the bathroom and opens the door. Tell me he wouldn't shit his pants seeing a big gorilla sitting on the toilet!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 11:25:52 AM »

Why didn't the detective ask:
When you left the car at amscot, if it was out of gas why not get a can and fill it?
Why did you leave your pocketbook in the car?
Why not go back if it was your car (you bought it from your brother right?)
What was that smell?

They might not have known all the details but it is so strange of her to leave the car to possibly be stolen.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 11:26:09 AM »

This is probably a moot point, but do we even know the gas cans were EVER in the car???  Or was that just something George said?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.