May 28, 2024, 10:26:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 331346 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #580 on: September 13, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »

Finally, stalker cam looks like it is current.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #581 on: September 13, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »

gosh, people on lawn and side of house.  Cindy will go crazy!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 13, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7418528&version=19&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --   A few protesters showed up at outside the Anthony's home on Saturday, along with a few tourists.  One family from Orlando -- a mom, son, and daughter dressed for a nice evening dinner -- stopped by the Anthony's to take a few pictures.

One zealous protester was dropped off in front of the Anthony's home by a cab early in the day.   She was later joined by a few others.  Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing Orlando toddler, Caylee, did her weekend weeding in the front lawn while those same protesters, tourists, and the media watched.  Cindy was accompanied by a security guard.

LOL! She really was weeding. Bet she felt REAL important with that security guard standing by. Sheesh!

Maybe the weeding was a way to the goal of trimming the little palm tree.  That trimming cleared enought away so that you can see the window that's there (we probably assumed the window was there but you couldn't see it).  Why did she want us to see it?  I don't think she did.  I think she wanted to be inside the house and look out that window at what's going on outside.  Who knows...maybe it's the window to Casey's room.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: September 13, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7418528&version=19&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --   A few protesters showed up at outside the Anthony's home on Saturday, along with a few tourists.  One family from Orlando -- a mom, son, and daughter dressed for a nice evening dinner -- stopped by the Anthony's to take a few pictures.

One zealous protester was dropped off in front of the Anthony's home by a cab early in the day.   She was later joined by a few others.  Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing Orlando toddler, Caylee, did her weekend weeding in the front lawn while those same protesters, tourists, and the media watched.  Cindy was accompanied by a security guard.

LOL! She really was weeding. Bet she felt REAL important with that security guard standing by. Sheesh!

Maybe the weeding was a way to the goal of trimming the little palm tree.  That trimming cleared enought away so that you can see the window that's there (we probably assumed the window was there but you couldn't see it).  Why did she want us to see it?  I don't think she did.  I think she wanted to be inside the house and look out that window at what's going on outside.  Who knows...maybe it's the window to Casey's room.

Isn't there an old song "I was looking back at you to see if you were looking back at me"....  All I can say is thank goodness the web cam isn't two way, because I sometimes check on it when I'm... shall we say, not at my best... 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: September 13, 2008, 09:05:41 PM »

Do you think the A's know that their garage door has been open for this long?

BTW...when the black car pulled out of there, I thought I saw Casey in the passenger's side.  Anyone else think the same?

Yep. With Cindy driving.

Whoa! Really?  Wonder what that was all about?  The only way Casey and Cindy can talk alone without anyone hearing? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 13, 2008, 09:06:28 PM »

Looks like they had the sprinklers on on the right side of the front yard...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #586 on: September 13, 2008, 09:07:25 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 13, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »

Looks like they had the sprinklers on on the right side of the front yard...   

That is probably why some of them are in shorts. They are on to you, Cindy! 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 13, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »

Oh! And I see that the light in on in that window now!

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #589 on: September 13, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »

Wow - no vigil tonight?

Something's up?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 13, 2008, 09:12:10 PM »

my cam is still stuck....wonder why?

"God dont like ugly"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 13, 2008, 09:12:11 PM »

Looks like you can see both cars in the garage with the "Help find Caylee" painting and signs still on them to me.

Also, you'd think their new media-defense attorney would tell them to lay low and keep that garage door closed.  LOL

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #592 on: September 13, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »

The back em in so you can't run the plates.

It is a pointless excercise, really.

WELCOME TO ANTHONY LAND!!!!!!

Does dynamite have a string with a tassel on it?

My off-color elephant joke....Des Wink

((edit - a bit inappropriate for a missing persons forum))

running to hide in corner...donning tin-foil hat...the Aliens made me do it....honest.....

What ever you think Klaas....you are in charge of the forum....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 13, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

They are getting drenched but they don't care, Cindy! lol 

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 13, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »

Wow - no vigil tonight?

Something's up?

I thought they were only on Sunday nights?

------------------
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #595 on: September 13, 2008, 09:15:27 PM »

Wow - no vigil tonight?

Something's up?

I thought they were only on Sunday nights?

Oh sheesh - now don't I feel like a dummy monkey?  Guess I am getting my days mixed up. LOL Thx Carpe for watchin out for me!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 13, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »

Lying to police and lying under oath are not "simple" lies.

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

Is that love and grief?  I don't think so.  And "denial" does not last forever. 

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.

Awesome post and a very accurate picture, I think.

Great post.

And that saying of Casey's on the phone:  All anyone thinks about is finding Caylee and that's all I think about too (or words to that effect)...can be parsed...the words can be parsed.

That's all I think about too - the listener might think that Casey is trying to portray that she's thinking about finding Caylee, too; but, maybe, (in her tortured, layered way of thinking) Casey means:  all I'm thinking of is that everyone else is only thinking about finding Caylee and not thinking about me.

Twisted...I know...

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 13, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »

my cam is still stuck....wonder why?

Mine was sticking a lot until I updated Adobe flash

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 13, 2008, 09:17:50 PM »

Not me!!!!!!

Touche A.  there is just digitasl cams, and internet now to capture our lie moments.

We all have done it.  Do not judge youth.....we all have been there...It does not make us all killers.

The PCP, Ludes and 7/14  days were way worse  than this.

Are u in a position to judge?
My mother used to tell me that cigarettes led to marijuana which led to cocaine, which led to heroine, which led to sex.  Figure that one out!

LMAO Katysmom!!!!!!! So sex seems to be worse than heroin eh??????      

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 13, 2008, 09:18:36 PM »

Does the Orlando Water Works Co. take credit cards... bill is fixin' to be high this month!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.