May 28, 2024, 01:30:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 331193 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #680 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:16 PM »

Going live 10:30

FOX 35 NEWS

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live10pm11pm.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:46 PM »

Thank you Rob, I will treasure it forever!

You know I am just kidding!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Of course!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:53 PM »

Hey there Dana!  Great show last night.  What a line up!  Jossy Mansur and Stacey, Susan and Robin with "Justice Interrupted".  If the weather had cooperated, it would have been a triple play with Tim Miller!  I hope you are able to have him on again soon.  I would love to hear what he has to say about the searches for Caylee and Natalee. 

yes we planned on tim, but ike had other plans
we will get him back soon

Very cool, Dana.    I liked your comment about Aruba and covering up.  I'm trying to remember your phrasing, but it was good.  May have to listen again.  I'm really glad you have partnered with Red & Scared Monkeys.  I think it works well.

well if it walks and talks like a duck then in aruba it must be a coverup !

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:56 PM »

Cool Thanks!!

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: September 13, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »

Don't know about Florida, but in Georgia we're still in drought conditions and are limited as to the days and the times we can water.

Do we have any Florida monkeys who knows if there's a watering schedule?

My mom lives near Tampa and yes they have strict watering schedule

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #685 on: September 13, 2008, 10:24:02 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: September 13, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »

Lying to police and lying under oath are not "simple" lies.

If we say that Cindy and George have lied only about simple things that cannot be proven, then their lies cannot have influenced the case that much.

For a while, I thought that Cindy really loved, adored Caylee, too, and perhaps she did IN HER OWN WAY.

But let's be honest.  She turned on a dime and had the shortest "mourning" period on record.  She switched from "I will knock on every door and look under every rock until I find her" to "she is still alive somewhere and will be home by her birthday."

Is that love and grief?  I don't think so.  And "denial" does not last forever. 

In order to start lying and covering up for Casey, Cindy had to acknowledge to herself that Caylee is dead. 

There is no denial. 

Cindy is about control.  I can see her wanting to keep Casey for that reason.  She has gone from controlling her family...or trying to...to controlling this case...or trying to.

Maybe killing Caylee was the only way that Casey could see of freeing herself from her mother's domination and control, and even that did not work.

No, it didn't work.  And now, for the rest of Casey's life, if she doesn't go to prison for murder, she will be under her mother's absolute control with the threat of Cindy telling the truth of Caylee's death if Casey doesn't toe her mother's line.  No dates, no parties, no sleep overs with the man of the month, just stay at home and learn to knit and be at Cindy's beck and call. This would be such a horrible way to have to live one's life that I almost feel sorry for Casey; Almost, but not quite.  After all, she caused the death of Caylee, a beautiful, smart, lively child who had the world ahead of her. And God knows where that poor child had to spend the last few nights of her life, probably drugged and in the car trunk.  It is beyond imagination.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: September 13, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »

Shell ~  Is your family in the Houston area?  My son is in Huntsville and they are without electric power.  His cell phone didn't work last night (Verizon), but works today.  His land line is working.  But they have no electricity.  I understand Houston is under boil water orders and curfew. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #688 on: September 13, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »

AZGRAMA - try this - go to a tab called tools and click that. It will open a box and you should see a tab that says "privacy" - click that and you should see a slide bar - lower that down.

Thanks Rob, I tried that, it is down to low now but still no luck.  It drives me crazy because I can get all of the other cams, etc.  Just can't get the live streaming news.  Is there software or something that I need?  maybe that is what I am missing.  Anyway, thanks to you and Carpe for helping me.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: September 13, 2008, 10:26:52 PM »

Destiny you are funny (blush).  Ok, as long as I have oven going, I might as well make blueberry muffins.   Want some????

Hey always1 - how do you make your beans?  and..........cornbread without sugar isn't cornbread lol
      soak beans overnight, wash, cook with hamhocks, salt, pepper.....       

Oh yes - ham hocks and beans - THE BEST!!!!
I'm a chef so I'm always (lol) about good food and recipes!

Where I live, you'd probably be arrested if you made cornbread with sugar. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: September 13, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »

I live in Florida and the water restrictions are different by cities I think.  I am not sure what Orlandos are but it was posted earlier today on here.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: September 13, 2008, 10:29:01 PM »

Ya'll know we have a cooking thread at Scared Monkeys, right?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=38.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: September 13, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: September 13, 2008, 10:30:07 PM »

Destiny you are funny (blush).  Ok, as long as I have oven going, I might as well make blueberry muffins.   Want some????

Hey always1 - how do you make your beans?  and..........cornbread without sugar isn't cornbread lol
      soak beans overnight, wash, cook with hamhocks, salt, pepper.....       

Oh yes - ham hocks and beans - THE BEST!!!!
I'm a chef so I'm always (lol) about good food and recipes!

Where I live, you'd probably be arrested if you made cornbread with sugar. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             All right!   I want pink hancuffs though!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: September 13, 2008, 10:30:16 PM »

Orlando

Q: What is the purpose of the lawn and landscape irrigation rule?
A: Lawn and landscape irrigation can account for more than 50 percent of total water use at residential and commercial locations. The purpose of the rule is to ensure lawn and landscape irrigation efficiency to reduce overall water demand.

Q: What is required by the lawn and landscape irrigation rule?
A: Lawn and landscape irrigation is allowed before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m., with a few exceptions. This requirement has been in effect since 1991. Beginning March 1, 2006, lawn and landscape irrigation is limited to no more than two days a week, per zone. A few exceptions apply:
A contiguous property may be divided into different zones and each zone may be irrigated on different days than other zones of the property unless a local government adopts an ordinance identifying the specific two days irrigation is allowed. However, no single zone may be irrigated more than two days per week.

Q: To whom does the rule apply?
A: The rule is mandatory and applies to lawn and landscape irrigation within the St. Johns River Water Management District, regardless of whether the water comes from a private well, surface water, or a water supply utility. The rule applies to irrigation of lawns and landscapes that do not require a consumptive use permit (e.g., at homes, small nurseries, small golf courses, office buildings, and commercial businesses), and to irrigation of lawns and landscapes that do require a consumptive use permit (CUP).

Q: On which two days is lawn and landscape irrigation allowed?
A: You select the two days of the week you wish to irrigate, unless your local government adopts an ordinance specifying the days of the week irrigation is allowed in their jurisdiction. The rule provides individuals with the greatest degree of choice possible while ensuring efficiency in lawn and landscape irrigation. If a local government adopts an ordinance and specifies irrigation days, those days will be the same throughout the District. The irrigation days will be:
Odd numbered addresses: Wednesdays and Saturdays
Even numbered addresses or no address: Thursdays and Sundays It is completely optional for local governments to adopt such an ordinance. We expect local governments will wish to adopt an ordinance if water management and conservation have been significant local issues. Local governments have the responsibility to publicize any local ordinances and educate their residents about them.

Local Government Ordinances

Q: Does the rule apply to golf courses?
A: Most golf course water uses are regulated under a CUP. As such, golf courses must develop and implement strict water conservation plans, and monitor and measure their water use. Golf courses may only irrigate before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. unless alternate irrigation hours are established in the permit. Under the rule, irrigation of the landscaped areas around the golf course club house or driveways is limited to two days a week, before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m., unless a CUP authorizes the use of water for landscape irrigation. In those instances, the permit conditions apply. As defined in the rule, lawn and landscape areas do not include golf course greens, tees, fairways or primary roughs. These areas can be watered as allowed by the permit.

Q: Does the rule apply to agriculture?
A: Most agricultural uses are regulated by a consumptive use permit. Each permit includes conditions which specify how much water can be used and when the water can be used. Irrigation is limited to before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. unless alternate irrigation hours are established in the permit. The two-day-a-week limitation applies only to irrigation of landscape, not agricultural crops. Thus, agricultural operations in general are not affected by the two-day-a-week limitation, except in relation to irrigation of landscaping that may be around offices, along driveways, etc., unless a CUP authorizes the use of water for landscape irrigation.

Q: Does the rule apply to nurseries?
A: Most nursery uses are regulated by a consumptive use permit. Each permit includes conditions which specify how much water can be used and when the water can be used. Irrigation is limited to before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. unless alternate irrigation hours are established in the permit. The two-day-a-week limitation applies only to irrigation of landscape, not the propagation of landscape plants for future sale. Thus, nursery operations in general are not affected by the two-day-a-week limitation, except in relation to irrigation of landscaping that may be around offices, along driveways, etc., unless a CUP authorizes the use of water for landscape irrigation.

Q: Does the rule apply to recreation areas such as soccer, baseball and football fields?
A: The rule limits irrigation of recreation areas to before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. The rule limiting lawn and landscape irrigation to no more than two days per week does not apply to areas of intense recreation such as football, baseball and soccer fields or playgrounds. Due to the intensity of use, recreation areas require more water and are typically regulated by a CUP.

Q: Does the rule apply to the use of reclaimed water?
A: The rule does not apply to the use of reclaimed water. Reclaimed water is water that has already been used once for public supply. After treatment, it is recycled and made available for use once again, typically for irrigation. Currently, there are few storage options for reclaimed water so utilities face daily disposal problems. If the reclaimed water was not used for irrigation on a daily basis, it would likely be discharged into our wetlands and rivers, or injected underground, which could result in other water resource issues. Using reclaimed water for irrigation preserves higher quality groundwater for uses such as drinking and bathing. The District encourages and often requires the use of reclaimed water for irrigation.

Q: How does the rule save water?
A: Lawns and landscapes generally require less water than is applied. Sixty-five percent of water sprinkled on lawns during the hottest part of the day is lost to evaporation. When you water before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m., the water can seep into the ground, promoting healthy plants that establish deep root systems. Irrigating no more than two days a week should be adequate to maintain healthy lawns and landscapes. Reducing the frequency of irrigation will result in a water savings but the amount of water saved will vary from place to place. The amount of water saved will be dependent upon prior irrigation frequency. In a central Florida region studied after lawn and landscape irrigation was limited to no more than two days a week, water savings ranged from 15 to 20 percent. Permanent districtwide two-day-a-week water restrictions should extend and expand water savings for years.

Q: How is the rule enforced?
A: The primary emphasis is on education of the need to conserve water, and on lawn and landscape irrigation techniques that maintain healthy lawns. The District believes the conservation message is so compelling that enforcement should only be an occasional issue. In those local government jurisdictions where ordinances are adopted, the local governments are responsible for enforcing their own ordinances. In areas where no local government ordinance exists, the District follows up on complaints. Lack of compliance with the rule first results in a warning and then in monetary penalties.

Q: What are the monetary penalties for breaking the rule?
A: In those local government jurisdictions where ordinances are adopted, the local governments are responsible for enforcing their own ordinances. The monetary penalties for breaking the rule are in accordance with the local ordinance. In areas where no local government ordinance exists, the District follows up on complaints. Lack of compliance with the rule first results in a warning and then in monetary penalties. After receiving a warning, the monetary penalties are: Residential property
1st violation: $50 penalty
2nd violation: $100 penalty
Commercial property
1st violation: $100 penalty
2nd violation: $200 penalty

Q: What if additional lawn and landscape irrigation is needed?
A: A standard general permit is required to irrigate three days a week. To obtain a permit, applicants must demonstrate the need to irrigate three days a week, and submit a $50 application fee.

Yuri Melich
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: September 13, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »

BTW - Hi Dana - great show last night!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: September 13, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »

*sigh* Can someone post the web cam link again? Mine's hung up again. I can't find anywhere on their website to click for it, and I've looked back several pages and don't see it. Pretty please? TIA!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: September 13, 2008, 10:36:12 PM »

*sigh* Can someone post the web cam link again? Mine's hung up again. I can't find anywhere on their website to click for it, and I've looked back several pages and don't see it. Pretty please? TIA!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Yuri Melich
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #698 on: September 13, 2008, 10:36:51 PM »

Ya'll know we have a cooking thread at Scared Monkeys, right?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=38.0

Oopsie sorry muffy and Klaas - just sounded good.

Hello Dana and Red and everyone else too lol Smile

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: September 13, 2008, 10:37:07 PM »

Thanks beachgirl!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.