April 28, 2024, 07:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327692 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 14, 2008, 10:15:01 AM »

Oh, I see you live in NY - cool!  You are not far from Crossbow and Rob - good company!!!!   Mashi Danka Rob - is that Japensese?????

papiamento
[/quote                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        HAAAAAAhahahahahhahhha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 14, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »

fluffy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #902 on: September 14, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »

Watch the video out to the right...

Cindy picks the fight by sticking her body in the door of the vehicle.

The protestor gets in her face and backs her out of the vehicle...

Then they scream and yell at eachother

... and a kid with the protestor accidentally gets an arm stuck in the car door.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

holy shit 

masha danki Carpo!

Can you believe no one can control her and just tell her to go back into the house?

OMG  Cindy is SCARYYYYYY

I think she needs an ankle bracelet too!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: September 14, 2008, 10:16:45 AM »

I am confused about yesterday's posts.  Can someone help me??
Is the house on Oviedo the one Casey said Zaneida's mother lived, but didn't really live there, but Zaneida stayed there awhile, but Casey had never been there??

AND what does this guy Danta Salita who is AWOL have to do with all this??

Sorry, but i am confused

I guess everyone missed my questions.  Anyone???? 
Good morning BTW

No, the Oviedo house is where Amy lived before she moved in with Ricardo and JP at the Glenwood condo.  Nothing to do with Zenaida.

Dante has nothing to do with anything that I can tell, except he used to live at Sawgrass Apartments and quit his job shortly after all this went down.

Wow,  I was really confused !!! lol.   So did Casey tell LE that she had never been there???

Dante:  Very interesting.  He has to have seen news reports about all this and still never contacted police??

As far as I know, Casey has never denied being there.  Some people just think it would be a good dump site.

Lots of rumors about Dante.  The only verifiable thing is that LE left a card in his door for him to call them.  Somehow that has turned into wild speculation that he's "hiding or running from the law."  He may very well have given LE a detailed statement, it just wasn't in the 400 pages (neither were JP's, MH's, JH's, Cindy's, George's, JG's and likely a lot of others.)

I think people are just running wild with the Dante thing.  He's just one more person who knew Casey.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #904 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »

No matter what the outcome of this tragedy, Cindy will most likely be the one who ends up in a mental institution. No matter what anyone thinks of this woman...that is sad.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »

... and a big mashi danki to you too!

... come across.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:47 AM »

misses, one more minor point,

as I said a long time ago (like three weeks  )

this case is only big because of all the lying anyway. Most people can not believe that a mother could lie about her child like Casey does, and she has the support of her own mother and father.

add in the partying while Caylee was "missing" and you have the ingredients for a national story.

There are tons of missing kids and Caylee is a real sweetheart and deserves the attention, but take away all the lying and people will not be as interested... sad to say.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #907 on: September 14, 2008, 10:21:06 AM »

I will probably get flamed for this....but that child should have been home in bed...period.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: September 14, 2008, 10:23:50 AM »

Count Dracula has his work cut out for him doing damage control for the Addams Family.... or have they already kicked him to the curb?
He needs his own damage control mouthpiece

How is Dracula supposed to repair the Anthony family image when they keep screaming at people, destroying the personal property of others, laughing and high-5ing each other, and trying to run people over in the driveway?  Not to mention maniac Cindy with her hammer.

Drac is nuts if he thinks he can fix their image.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 14, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »

------------------
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 14, 2008, 10:26:28 AM »

I am confused about yesterday's posts.  Can someone help me??
Is the house on Oviedo the one Casey said Zaneida's mother lived, but didn't really live there, but Zaneida stayed there awhile, but Casey had never been there??

AND what does this guy Danta Salita who is AWOL have to do with all this??

Sorry, but i am confused

I guess everyone missed my questions.  Anyone???? 
Good morning BTW

No, the Oviedo house is where Amy lived before she moved in with Ricardo and JP at the Glenwood condo.  Nothing to do with Zenaida.

Dante has nothing to do with anything that I can tell, except he used to live at Sawgrass Apartments and quit his job shortly after all this went down.

Wow,  I was really confused !!! lol.   So did Casey tell LE that she had never been there???

Dante:  Very interesting.  He has to have seen news reports about all this and still never contacted police??

As far as I know, Casey has never denied being there.  Some people just think it would be a good dump site.

Lots of rumors about Dante.  The only verifiable thing is that LE left a card in his door for him to call them.  Somehow that has turned into wild speculation that he's "hiding or running from the law."  He may very well have given LE a detailed statement, it just wasn't in the 400 pages (neither were JP's, MH's, JH's, Cindy's, George's, JG's and likely a lot of others.)

I think people are just running wild with the Dante thing.  He's just one more person who knew Casey.

Thank you for clearing all that up.  The Dante thing is still very interesting.  His behavior seems suspicious
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 14, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »

I will probably get flamed for this....but that child should have been home in bed...period.

Nah, I think you are right about that Nut!

This whole thing is like the Redneck Ultimate Fighting championships...

outta control, bro.

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: September 14, 2008, 10:27:04 AM »

Cindy's got chiclets!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: September 14, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »

Get rid of the hair and add some tips to the ears, and you've got Nosferatu

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: September 14, 2008, 10:28:23 AM »

Cindy Anthony clashes with protestors - last night (click on photo):

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 14, 2008, 10:29:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Gabby, that story is heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain of having to go through those years. That took a lot of courage to share this. I'll join with you in keeping her in my prayers.

I was looking at the pictures that were posted yesterday of Casey & Caylee at the Oveida house. Correct me if I am wrong please. That was Amy's house. Obviously, Casey had taken Caylee there. When Casey's car was found, Cindy found Amy's resume in the car with her name, address and phone number on it, then called Amy from that information. 1+1 may just equal 2 here.

I truly feel that this property needs to be looked at. It's over 2 acres large and appears to have wooded areas adjacent to the property. Many of these rural type properties have wells also. I have no knowledge if this one does, it's just a thought.

Police do need to look at this property.  When we discussed the property the first time, another poster found the address, with photos.  Shortly after it was discussed here, George was talking about his watching people, and others watching people, and people watching him . . . and, he was going to meet people in Oviedo.  That was strange and close to the time we were talking about it.

I think it's a viable tip, maybe directly to Yuri.  (The "divorce" should be cancelled, reconciled  lol)  imo, a cadaver dog (or two) would be needed.

Apparently, Amy rented the property and had to leave when it went up for sale.  The place has been unoccupied.  Casey would know this.  The photo of Casey and Caylee prove they were there.  Casey might believe no one would connect the location because Amy hasn't been living in it since Caylee disappeared.

I'm a page or two behind.  Please excuse if this has been covered.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: September 14, 2008, 10:30:02 AM »

Count Dracula has his work cut out for him doing damage control for the Addams Family.... or have they already kicked him to the curb?

How is Dracula supposed to repair the Anthony family image when they keep screaming at people, destroying the personal property of others, laughing and high-5ing each other, and trying to run people over in the driveway?  Not to mention maniac Cindy with her hammer.

I no nothing of Mr. Nejame. Never heard of him before. I assume he is a good attorney in reputable standing.

but, at some point, you need to cut and run. He doesn't need the Anthony's, they need him.

This isn't worth the aggravation, in my opinion. Attorney like cases that occur quickly and they get paid... it's pretty simple. Most do not like to be dragged along side of the muckakers and prefer to leave those clients alone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: September 14, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »

Cindy Anthony clashes with protestors - last night (click on photo):

She SO MUCH loves the camera.. and not one tear....for Caylee.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 14, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »

How is Dracula supposed to repair the Anthony family image when
they keep screaming at people, destroying the personal property of
others, laughing and high-5ing each other, and trying to run people over in the driveway?  Not to mention maniac Cindy with her hammer.

I no nothing of Mr. Nejame. Never heard of him before. I assume he is a good attorney in reputable standing.

but, at some point, you need to cut and run. He doesn't need the Anthony's, they need him.

This isn't worth the aggravation, in my opinion. Attorney like cases that occur quickly and they get paid... it's pretty simple. Most do not like to be dragged along side of the muckakers and prefer to leave those clients alone.
so do you think he may have already bailed out since he hasnt been seen since what. wednesday?,thursday?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 14, 2008, 10:38:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Gabby, that story is heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain of having to go through those years. That took a lot of courage to share this. I'll join with you in keeping her in my prayers.

I was looking at the pictures that were posted yesterday of Casey & Caylee at the Oveida house. Correct me if I am wrong please. That was Amy's house. Obviously, Casey had taken Caylee there. When Casey's car was found, Cindy found Amy's resume in the car with her name, address and phone number on it, then called Amy from that information. 1+1 may just equal 2 here.

I truly feel that this property needs to be looked at. It's over 2 acres large and appears to have wooded areas adjacent to the property. Many of these rural type properties have wells also. I have no knowledge if this one does, it's just a thought.

Police do need to look at this property.  When we discussed the property the first time, another poster found the address, with photos.  Shortly after it was discussed here, George was talking about his watching people, and others watching people, and people watching him . . . and, he was going to meet people in Oviedo.  That was strange and close to the time we were talking about it.

I think it's a viable tip, maybe directly to Yuri.  (The "divorce" should be cancelled, reconciled  lol)  imo, a cadaver dog (or two) would be needed.

Apparently, Amy rented the property and had to leave when it went up for sale.  The place has been unoccupied.  Casey would know this.  The photo of Casey and Caylee prove they were there.  Casey might believe no one would connect the location because Amy hasn't been living in it since Caylee disappeared.

I'm a page or two behind.  Please excuse if this has been covered.

Thanks.  That is more info about the house and the connection. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.