April 27, 2024, 01:24:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327606 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #920 on: September 14, 2008, 10:39:34 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #921 on: September 14, 2008, 10:41:47 AM »

Is there any way to get the reporters voice off that so we can hear better what is being said by Cindy and the woman?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 14, 2008, 10:42:09 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 14, 2008, 10:43:44 AM »

I will probably get flamed for this....but that child should have been home in bed...period.
Yep, I agree.  Leave the kiddies out of this. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 14, 2008, 10:44:22 AM »

'morning all Smile

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html#

Have you all read this?

Detectives Investigate 3 Key Dates In Missing 3-Year-Old Girl Mystery
Girl's Mom Remains Jailed On $500,000 Bond

POSTED: 1:07 pm EDT August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 8:04 am EDT August 13, 2008

"Casey Anthony was seen by her father, George Anthony, on June 16 wearing a white shirt and gray dress slacks. The slacks were later discovered in Casey Anthony's car after it was found abandoned at an Orange County Amscot and returned to the grandparents' home.

Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said she washed the gray pants but told investigators early on in the investigation about that fact. Detectives said they learned about the pants being washed about a week ago."

Um .. I saw her talking about washing the pants many weeks ago. Maybe this reporter is confused, or just plain, HUH?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 14, 2008, 10:45:01 AM »

In Cindy's defense though she had a great excuse for being outside...

She was wrapping more of that police tape and putting up more no

trespassing signs. I hear those things are like a cowbell...

Just gotta have more of it!!!

------------------
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: September 14, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »

Cindy Anthony clashes with protestors - last night (click on photo):

Please!!!!  why isn't someone helping that little boy!! I tried to watch it again, I can't! He is really hurt and that woman just leaves him there? Did you see how the door slammed shut second time once boy was free. That was him stuck preventing it first time! Does anyone know if he was ok?? This is really bothering me. They're too busy arguing to notice him rolling on ground in pain! OMG WOW I hate this so much!!!!!!!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 14, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »

OH NO! SO sorry!

I just saw the date on the article.

I need caffeine. I promise not to post until I am caffeined up!

LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: September 14, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »

so do you think he may have already bailed out since he hasnt been seen since what. wednesday?,thursday?

I'm sorry, I have no idea - what do you think?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »

so do you think he may have already bailed out since he hasnt been seen since what. wednesday?,thursday?

I believe he very well may have.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 14, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »

Rob, side bar when you get a chance..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 14, 2008, 10:50:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Gabby, that story is heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain of having to go through those years. That took a lot of courage to share this. I'll join with you in keeping her in my prayers.

I was looking at the pictures that were posted yesterday of Casey & Caylee at the Oveida house. Correct me if I am wrong please. That was Amy's house. Obviously, Casey had taken Caylee there. When Casey's car was found, Cindy found Amy's resume in the car with her name, address and phone number on it, then called Amy from that information. 1+1 may just equal 2 here.

I truly feel that this property needs to be looked at. It's over 2 acres large and appears to have wooded areas adjacent to the property. Many of these rural type properties have wells also. I have no knowledge if this one does, it's just a thought.

Police do need to look at this property.  When we discussed the property the first time, another poster found the address, with photos.  Shortly after it was discussed here, George was talking about his watching people, and others watching people, and people watching him . . . and, he was going to meet people in Oviedo.  That was strange and close to the time we were talking about it.

I think it's a viable tip, maybe directly to Yuri.  (The "divorce" should be cancelled, reconciled  lol)  imo, a cadaver dog (or two) would be needed.

Apparently, Amy rented the property and had to leave when it went up for sale.  The place has been unoccupied.  Casey would know this.  The photo of Casey and Caylee prove they were there.  Casey might believe no one would connect the location because Amy hasn't been living in it since Caylee disappeared.

I'm a page or two behind.  Please excuse if this has been covered.

Thanks.  That is more info about the house and the connection. 

When George went to Oviedo, I wonder if he cruised past the house to check on activity.  It was just plain strange that he was going there so soon after we mentioned it. 

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 14, 2008, 10:52:31 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 14, 2008, 10:53:27 AM »

Sorry. but who are you referring to?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 14, 2008, 10:55:22 AM »

Heated Exchange Outside Anthony Home

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT September 12, 2008
UPDATED: 10:29 am EDT September 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Late Saturday night, the Anthony family again squared off with protesters outside their home. "When Caylee comes home, you will go to hell," Cindy Anthony told them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

------------------
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: September 14, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »

im sorry, but who got arrested? i tried to read back but i cant find anything..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 14, 2008, 10:57:05 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

------------------
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 14, 2008, 10:57:18 AM »

Count Dracula Nejame

Sorry. but who are you referring to?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #938 on: September 14, 2008, 10:58:14 AM »

OMG  I had forgotten the "Trunk Monkeys"  and I think where SAN 1st started packing...

That's one bad azz monkey.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 14, 2008, 10:58:18 AM »

JMO

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it.
2.) Cindy wouldn't have gotten in her face if she wasn't there, right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.