April 27, 2024, 05:10:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 327557 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1000 on: September 14, 2008, 11:38:34 AM »

Hiya cheerio!!!!

That sounded like one of the seven dwarves talking LOL

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: September 14, 2008, 11:39:10 AM »

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

maybe she shouldn't have confronted anyone....

besides, I totally disagree with everything you said.

every missing kid is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.
[/quote]

You have every right to disagree with everything I've ever typed while on this forum. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1002 on: September 14, 2008, 11:39:30 AM »

Actually, Cindy got up in her face. Did you see that?

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

Nothing would have happened to that little boy had Cindy stayed in her yard!!  I have had my own daughter out late before at night, mind you not a protest, but having a child out late on a Saturday night is not neglect.  It's where you are and what you are doing that counts.  That boy was in no danger until Cindy crossed the road.  Don't care who likes my opinion...it's mine and I'm sticking to it. 

I concur. Cindy caused that mess.

I don't like kids being used as political pawns, but kid was just observing and didn't do anything to cause his injury. He was not used as a pawn like the little girl holding the sign a few weeks ago.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1003 on: September 14, 2008, 11:41:19 AM »

I know I am a dreamer here but...............

How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to Puerto Rico getting LE out there busy on these leads?
How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to North Carolina getting LE out there busy on these leads?
How come Cindy and George weren't on the first flight to New York getting LE out there busy on these leads?

How come Cindy and George haven't asked the FBI to tap their phones in case a legit lead came in?

How come Cindy and George do yard work during the day when that's the last thing any of us would be thinking about?

I think you already know these answers.   

Casey hasn't spoken to even her parents...remember Padilla saying that Cindy handles her with kid gloves and George keeps a wide berth around her...the only person she interacts with is Lee and I rather doubt he gets anything out of her.  They know she's mentally sick in a lot of ways...they don't want all the stuff in her head to come tumbling out...it would shock all of us I am sure.
Priorities list of george and cindy
1) Clean casey comp screen
2) Was casey clothes for jb office
3) Gas and wash both vehicles
4) answer phone for tips on caylee
5) post trespass signs
6)arque with protestors
7)take out the trash
Cool look for caylee
Did i miss anything?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: September 14, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »

These kinds of verbal confrontations are a way of life for the Anthonys.  The police were called to their home repeatedly for VERBAL DISTURBANCES within the family.  They thrive on this low-life behavior. Why would Cindy go out into the front yard to weed?  That is not a priority now.  But she wants to be seen and she wants to provoke people, whether it be the media or protesters.  This is an in-your-face kind of family. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1005 on: September 14, 2008, 11:43:29 AM »

Hi to all my new Monkey friends! So honored to be among you. To me Scared Monkeys believe in JUSTICE and are not willing to let the victims or the despicable responsible parties fade into the background. That is why I support the protesters, (non violent of course) and NG continuing her coverage. I live in NY too, and I mention this tragedy and the Anthonys guilt every chance I can. The pressure should be kept up 24/7, all of their lives disrupted  and a hellish reality. They would like nothing better than to slink off into the night. They must not realize that is impossible. And Cindy still maintains Caylee is coming back! The crippling guilt that women must feel. As far as Casey is concerned is she insane   or a monster. The difference will be death penalty or cushy mental institution with sculpture  lessons and singalongs. 

HI and WELCOME, Cheerio!

We'll calm done in a minute, I promise! The video with Cindy and a protestor where a child got hurt has pushed a few buttons. It's hard to watch any other child hurt over this.

If you need an avatar, check the link in my signature line. We're glad you are here!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1006 on: September 14, 2008, 11:43:31 AM »

I said awhile back and I'll say again - if everyone just ignores them - this whole thing might just break wide open!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1007 on: September 14, 2008, 11:44:11 AM »

Hi to all my new Monkey friends! So honored to be among you. To me Scared Monkeys believe in JUSTICE and are not willing to let the victims or the despicable responsible parties fade into the background. That is why I support the protesters, (non violent of course) and NG continuing her coverage. I live in NY too, and I mention this tragedy and the Anthonys guilt every chance I can. The pressure should be kept up 24/7, all of their lives disrupted  and a hellish reality. They would like nothing better than to slink off into the night. They must not realize that is impossible. And Cindy still maintains Caylee is coming back! The crippling guilt that women must feel. As far as Casey is concerned is she insane   or a monster. The difference will be death penalty or cushy mental institution with sculpture  lessons and singalongs. 

welcome Cheerio

don't I know you from the Mirror?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: September 14, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »

I wonder if the sewage drain in front of the Anthonys' house has been checked?  (on cam)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 14, 2008, 11:45:43 AM »

Where were the bodyguards? Seriously. What are they guarding...the lawn sprinkler?

I have to agree with Lala's here. That child was in no physical danger by being in that truck. Cindy went looking for the trouble and met her match. That woman was not going to back down. Personally, I'd have popped her but, I'm a New Yorker.

I see nothing wrong with taking children to passive protests. My own Mother did it with me and it taught me that I have a freedom to be heard. It taught me to stand up for my rights and the rights of other. I don't believe however, that parents should bring a child to a protest where there are clear cut signals of a pending implosion. On the other hand, we don't know that this woman wasn't just driving down the street and had no prior intention of stopping. I myself have often pulled over when I see something of interest going on.

I'm sure it was an accident that the child got hurt and for that I am truly sorry. Poor sweetie.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1010 on: September 14, 2008, 11:45:55 AM »

If this were my child and I had been trying to get info from her for months now...well let's just say she would not be out on bond in my house any longer.  There comes a time when you have to do the right thing even if it happens to be painful and terrible for your own child.  You have to go in and ask her what's up and why she won't talk to police.  You have to say listen this is all a bunch of crap and you did the crime...now tell me where Caylee is and let's get on with it.  Maybe I can help you.  But until Cindy and George reach that point nothing is going to happen.  Their lives are over...no matter what Cindy wants to think...her life is finished and beyond any repair that anyone on this earth can give her.  Casey is going to prison for a long time on those check charges and unless Cindy and George wise up there is no way they can help her.  Casey truly needs some psychiatric help.  She needs to pay for her crimes, but she also needs help.  The last really good thing they can do for their daughter at this point is to get the information about Caylee's whereabouts from her and then make a deal with the LE.  Everyone is just sitting and waiting for this to happen...right now there are only 3 people that can do that and it's either Cindy, George or Lee and none of them seem to see this.  MOO
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: September 14, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »

Just coming out of lurk mode for  bit and this JMO  of course

The latest protestor / family clash had better wake LE up and have someone there full time to keep the peace.

If do not think young children should be involved. Period.   And in this case I hope  Child Services has a little sit down talk with the protestor (not sure if she is the Mother or Not)
but it appears it was her car and the child was in it.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: September 14, 2008, 11:46:13 AM »

I just can't watch videos like that.  I'm sorry, but I don't think it's right for people to be inserting themselves like that, into these people's lives.  What good does it do to show up at their house, and yell and scream and get into shoving matches with Casey's family? Is it brining Caylee back? Are you telling them anything they don't already know (whether they're in denial about it or not)?  This is wasted time.  If you're willing to put so much energy into something that has nothing to do with you, why don't you volunteer to search? Even if TES isn't out right now, others are searching.  Yeah- I feel like screaming myself.. because Casey refuses to give up the truth... because her parents seem to be denying the truth.. because the lawyer doesn't care about the truth. It's all sick.  But why should I show up at their house and get in their face like I have a right to? Because I don't.

JMO

1.) I didn't see it because I won't watch it. Maybe you should before talking about it?

2.) Cindy wouldn't have gotten in her face if she wasn't there, right?
 Not a good excuse.

First off, I don't have to watch anything. I've seen enough footage of Cindy getting up into somebody's grill, yelling about how her daughter is innocent and how Caylee is still alive.  I don't need to see footage of ONE specific episode, before I can know what the f*ck I'm talking about.  What would YOU do if you were in Cindy's position? seriously.. I'm not saying she's innocent of anything, but what would YOU do? Let somebody - not this chick who slammed the car door on her kid's arm- ANYBODY-  come to your house and yell and scream at you about how you completely F'd things up, and why did your daughter turn out to be a child killer, etc..  would you sit there calmly and say "you're right. I'm so sorry.. I'm a terrible person".  I F'ing DOUBT IT.  You would defend yourself. You might even go off on them.  Wouldn't you be a little p*ssed that these people are coming to your house day in and day out? Why do they need to be there?  Is your grandkid's disappearance any of their f'ing business? NO.

maybe she shouldn't have confronted anyone....

besides, I totally disagree with everything you said.

every missing kid is EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.

every missing kid is EVEYONE'S BUSINESS.  exactly Rob.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1013 on: September 14, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »

She's out there again doing yard work???? These people are so narcissistic it blows my mind!!!!!

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: September 14, 2008, 11:46:35 AM »

I used to think that ignoring the Anthonys would help.  But they are like the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction.  They will not be ignored.  I think we can expect more shenanigans from them as the election takes center stage in people's minds.  They enjoy the spotlight and enjoy confrontation and drama.  What would be an embarrassment to most of us is a way of life for them.  They are encouraging the protesters by going outside and confronting them, and they know that, but they are also getting their faces in the news. 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: September 14, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »

Yup .. marched right over to her. I thought CA was gonna pull the woman out of her car to argue!

Why was that chick there in the first place? To ask if she could help search for a Caylee and/or the nanny? I doubt it..

Well, I never said the woman should have been there. For sure, I believe her children should NOT have been there! Long ago, I said children and pets have no business protesting or being there AT ALL.

I think that this woman is no better than casey and should be brought up on child neglect charges (endangerment)as well imo. That video is just sick, I can't get the picture out of my head of that little boy rolling on ground and the woman who grabs his arm and then just leaves him there!!!! Yes I believe they should be charged as well! What is wrong with them!!!!! I do hope they get a visit from cps.

Nothing would have happened to that little boy had Cindy stayed in her yard!!  I have had my own daughter out late before at night, mind you not a protest, but having a child out late on a Saturday night is not neglect.  It's where you are and what you are doing that counts.  That boy was in no danger until Cindy crossed the road.  Don't care who likes my opinion...it's mine and I'm sticking to it. 

I concur. Cindy caused that mess.

I don't like kids being used as political pawns, but kid was just observing and didn't do anything to cause his injury. He was not used as a pawn like the little girl holding the sign a few weeks ago.

Well I'm pretty sure people going there are aware it can get ugly. Sorry I would never bring a child to this type of protest for any reason. Whether they are holding signs or riding in backseat to observe.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: September 14, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »

Thanks Rob   nope, must be a different Cheerio

welcome Cheerio

don't I know you from the Mirror?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: September 14, 2008, 11:49:16 AM »

Where were the bodyguards? Seriously. What are they guarding...the lawn sprinkler?

I have to agree with Lala's here. That child was in no physical danger by being in that truck. Cindy went looking for the trouble and met her match. That woman was not going to back down. Personally, I'd have popped her but, I'm a New Yorker.

I see nothing wrong with taking children to passive protests. My own Mother did it with me and it taught me that I have a freedom to be heard. It taught me to stand up for my rights and the rights of other. I don't believe however, that parents should bring a child to a protest where there are clear cut signals of a pending implosion. On the other hand, we don't know that this woman wasn't just driving down the street and had no prior intention of stopping. I myself have often pulled over when I see something of interest going on.

I'm sure it was an accident that the child got hurt and for that I am truly sorry. Poor sweetie.

I agree with you completely!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: September 14, 2008, 11:49:17 AM »

MORNING all MONKEYS.  Hope everyone is well.  What happened with the little boy last night?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1019 on: September 14, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

LALA'S they're FINALLY mowing the lawn - WOO HOO!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.