May 28, 2024, 02:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 331208 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1320 on: September 14, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

First, let me say that I agree with most opinions on this board but I'm having a really serious problem with the protestors in front of the Anthony house. I have protested various things during my life, but every protest was done to make a cahnge, hopefully for the better. In college, I once chained myself to a beautiful oak tree that was over 100 years old, in an attempt to keep bulldozers from destroying it and a parking lot taking its place on campus.  I live in the area and see every minute of this case on four local channels, thanks to DVR.  It's becoming so discusting to watch these so called "protestors" do their thing!!! What can they hope to accomplish, other than getting their face on the news for a couple of seconds?  If these people want to bring about some type of change in this case, maybe they should protest in front of the OCSD and "ask" for Casey to be arrested and put back in jail. I wonder how all of these protestors would feel if they lived in that neighborhood?  Granted, we all want to see justice done in this case but I believe we need to trust LE to do their job. I'm sure that all of this seems like a blur to this family. None of us would like to think our children are capable of killing anyone....much less their flesh and blood. It does take time for reality and grief to set in. For those of you that have suffered a loss, think back.  None of it seems real while all of the family and friends are around and the planning for a funeral is taking place. But...when things get quiet and you realize your loss is real, things become very different. I think this reality will happen for these grandparents if they are given some space.  I just couldn't believe that Cindy was criticized yesterday for weeding her lawn.  Yes, people are saying they should be searching for Caylee but where should they begin?  Maybe they really know in their hearts that this beautiful child is gone from their life but just aren't ready to accept.  If I were in this situation, I would be fighting these ugly protestors away from my home.

So...I suppose I'm very unpopular here after this post but I just had to voice my opinion.

No your not, I agree with you.  But then something happens, like the ^5 picture and I am glad they are there.  But mostly, I think they should just LE do their jobs and let them gets justice for Caylee.  I am optomistic they will escpecially with the FBI helping.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1321 on: September 14, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »

What would draw aligators to a body? Would it be blood and that is maybe why she had the kitchen knife?
Gators aren't like sharks. But she would need a knife to cut open a heavily wrapped corpse.

Also, we need to keep in mind that she was moving between places.

She had hangers in the car too. There were items in that car that make

it appear she was partially living out of the car, so to speak. Not like

24/7... I mean, traipsing from place to place.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1322 on: September 14, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »

AZlady, I don't doubt anything you post but how many personalities do you think she has?  I only see the lying, manipulative one.  I honestly don't see her in any other way since this all began.  It just seems to be her personality all the time.  I see Cindy as a constant nagging, violent biotch although I see her in pictures lovingly with Caylee.

At least three... you can find them on you tube and in her voice.  I posted them earlier today. 

The little girl Casey...when she is in the courtroom crying.
The manipulative Casey...when she is telling what happened and why she lied to the detectives.
The teenage Casey...when she is throwing herself at the bounty hunter guys.

They are all intermingled at this point...it's hard to see them all separately..but they are there and maybe even one more I haven't touched on yet.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: September 14, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »

I just don't want to believe incest was involved and I don't want to accuse anyone of such a henious crime without any evidence.  JMO - I don't think LP is a reliable source.
no one wants to believe incest, but it happens more than you would imagine. And usually without evidence or ever coming into the public. There is a reason Cindy and George don't want their dirty laundry aired in public, they protestith a little too much. Meanwhile Casey is damaged and can't speak about it... yet.

Timeline?
6/16 Caylee is murdered.
6/27 Caylee's body is in trunk (wasn't in there the whole time)
7/15 George smells body at tow yard, bag of garbage is thrown over the fence.

Questions...
1. Did George ever use chloroform on Casey to molest her?
2. If George is a retired cop, where is he working now? Does he get a pension?
3. Can Casey turn in her father for incest?
4. Did Casey catch George with a passed out Caylee? (maybe from chloroform)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: September 14, 2008, 03:26:40 PM »

Klaas, I don't know if I can post this, if not please just delete it

Let's take a vote:

Who thinks it was an accident or intentional?

I think it was an accident!

So do I ,but then why cover it up and not just call 911?

Because Casey did something wrong that caused her death and George fixed it.
That's why Casey doesn't know where Caylee is because daddy took care of It JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: September 14, 2008, 03:27:32 PM »

Another interesting tidbit from the article previously referenced.  It was said that Casey was taken to the hospital for a seizure some months ago.

Temporal lobe epilepsy

Dissociation is more common in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy than in any other neurologic disorder. The clinician should refer patients with dissociative symptoms for a thorough neurologic workup to rule out the presence of temporal lobe epilepsy or other organic processes. The standard EEG is of little help in distinguishing MPD from temporal lobe epilepsy because a high rate of nonspecific abnormalities has been detected in patients with MPD, most commonly bilateral temporal lobe slowing.
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/fulltopic/topic2651.htm#section~Differentials

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: September 14, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »

What would draw aligators to a body? Would it be blood and that is maybe why she had the kitchen knife?
Gators aren't like sharks. But she would need a knife to cut open a heavily wrapped corpse.

Also, we need to keep in mind that she was moving between places.

She had hangers in the car too. There were items in that car that make

it appear she was partially living out of the car, so to speak. Not like

24/7... I mean, traipsing from place to place.

The knife, as I recall, was a dinnerware knife: the kind you put on a table with a fork and spoon.  Usually...those are very sharp.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: September 14, 2008, 03:29:36 PM »

Let's take a vote:

You cover it up because if you report it, the authorities will prosecute you for some illegal activity. Not sure just what that illegal activity was, yet, but I think that is why she had to cover it up and get her Daddy to help her from there. JMO

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: September 14, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

• What Happened to Caylee: The Anthony family is pointing fingers at a man they say could be responsible for the toddler's disappearance. Who is he? We'll introduce you to him

My prediction: this will be another tabloid headline grabber with no substance.  Geraldo's out is in the phrase The Anthony family is pointing fingers

Anyone think that the "original" plan was to somehow pin whatever happened on Ricardo?  If everyone conspired to the June 9th date (at first), wasn't this also the last night that Ricardo stated that Casey and Caylee slept over the house with him?  In the same statement, doesn't he say that sometimes all three of them slept in the bed?  Obviously, witness statements put the date at the 15th/16th as the last day Caylee was seen, but perhaps this is why they were all so adamant at one point about the June 9th date?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: September 14, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

I understand that many of you do not live in the area and don't see all of the news clips that we see here in central Florida. It seems that the media manages to find the least intelligent protestors in the entire group to interview. People are driving by the Anthony house, just to see what it looks like.  This is truly a circus!!! Grown men carrying baby dolls and signs saying Casey should kill herself!!!  Does the vigilante mentality make the protestors credible, concerned citizens??? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1330 on: September 14, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »

Let's take a vote:

Jep, by why George - could have been a "friend?"  I don't know...I think she did it on her own and hid the body. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1331 on: September 14, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »

Casey wanted to be free from Caylee...she didn't even plan to name her after she was born.  Casey wanted to put the child up for adoption....Cindy is the one that wanted to keep her.  Casey never wanted Caylee...watch those videos of her walking with Caylee in that backyard...she is not into playing with her..she's just appeasing her.  I have seen this before...Casey was burdened by the child.  Notice what happened when Casey was rid of her...what does she do???? Party time!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: September 14, 2008, 03:31:34 PM »

I'm not 100% certain George is being truthful about seeing them on the 16th.   The gas can story is fishy all the way around.
Ahhh, so George and Casey could have been in an argument about the gross grandfather and George's incest actions on the 16th. Maybe Casey told George (like an only child would do) that she wanted her life back and because of him she was stuck with a child and damaged. Maybe she said she wished she would have had an abortion and never had Caylee. Maybe Casey threatened George that he would never see his daughter Caylee again. And as a result he lost both his daughters, his worst nightmare. (other than waking up next to Cindy everyday)
Interesting.
Anyway... is that 1st degree murder?

We know Caylee and Cindy visited great grandpa on fathers day June 15
We know that Casey got into a fight with Cindy and George the night of June 15
We know Casey spent the night at Tony's house WITHOUT Caylee June 15

Did George really see Casey and Caylee leaving the house at around 12:50pm on June 16?

What happened the afternoon of June 16, 2008?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/16g7656.png

Most of those calls are a few minutes apart. Except the 4:24 to moms cell the 2hr gap 6:32 Mom home.

At 6:33 voice mail. Is she checking voicemail because she was getting no reception where she was at?

Those 2hrs seem to be suspicious to me......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: September 14, 2008, 03:32:02 PM »

Another interesting tidbit from the article previously referenced.  It was said that Casey was taken to the hospital for a seizure some months ago.

Temporal lobe epilepsy

Dissociation is more common in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy than in any other neurologic disorder. The clinician should refer patients with dissociative symptoms for a thorough neurologic workup to rule out the presence of temporal lobe epilepsy or other organic processes. The standard EEG is of little help in distinguishing MPD from temporal lobe epilepsy because a high rate of nonspecific abnormalities has been detected in patients with MPD, most commonly bilateral temporal lobe slowing.
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/fulltopic/topic2651.htm#section~Differentials

Good one AZ....also, didn't Casey (in a phone call with Lee) say something about -  I'm level - and we wondered at the time if that had something to do with this?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1334 on: September 14, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »

I liked this response...similar to what some have been saying here

On 9/11/2008 2:09:47 PM, Anonymous said:
I live in Arizona, so I know this case only because I was in Florida in the end of July. I flew into Orlando and was looking out my place thinking, damn, you could so hide a body in those swamps. I believe what no one even realizes is if you leave Casey Anthony alone, ignore her, not speak of her again and only talk of Caylee, she will do something, anything, to get the attention back on her and away from her daughter, even if that means telling the truth as to where Caylee is. People do not realize is all they are doing, is giving Casey what she wants, the entire Attention of everyone focusing on her and not her daughter. That is why her daughter is gone, because she felt her parents only loved her daughter and not her. So she got rid of the one person who she could not compete with. Now she has all the attention. Take it away, and she will freak and show her cards to get it back. Brooksie

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: September 14, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »

I'm not 100% certain George is being truthful about seeing them on the 16th.   The gas can story is fishy all the way around.
Ahhh, so George and Casey could have been in an argument about the gross grandfather and George's incest actions on the 16th. Maybe Casey told George (like an only child would do) that she wanted her life back and because of him she was stuck with a child and damaged. Maybe she said she wished she would have had an abortion and never had Caylee. Maybe Casey threatened George that he would never see his daughter Caylee again. And as a result he lost both his daughters, his worst nightmare. (other than waking up next to Cindy everyday)
Interesting.
Anyway... is that 1st degree murder?

We know Caylee and Cindy visited great grandpa on fathers day June 15
We know that Casey got into a fight with Cindy and George the night of June 15
We know Casey spent the night at Tony's house WITHOUT Caylee June 15

Did George really see Casey and Caylee leaving the house at around 12:50pm on June 16?

What happened the afternoon of June 16, 2008?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/16g7656.png
Where does George work? Did he show up that day?
If Casey came back to the house to pick up Caylee did George give her a script to follow?
Did George give Casey a dead body and tell her she had to hide their secret?

what are your suspicions?
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: September 14, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »

• What Happened to Caylee: The Anthony family is pointing fingers at a man they say could be responsible for the toddler's disappearance. Who is he? We'll introduce you to him

Zanieda is a man now???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1337 on: September 14, 2008, 03:33:49 PM »

My prediction: this will be another tabloid headline grabber with no substance.  Geraldo's out is in the phrase The Anthony family is pointing fingers

Anyone think that the "original" plan was to somehow pin whatever happened on Ricardo?  If everyone conspired to the June 9th date (at first), wasn't this also the last night that Ricardo stated that Casey and Caylee slept over the house with him?  In the same statement, doesn't he say that sometimes all three of them slept in the bed?  Obviously, witness statements put the date at the 15th/16th as the last day Caylee was seen, but perhaps this is why they were all so adamant at one point about the June 9th date?

Casey knew she had met her friend on June 12 or 13 too...so why does Casey stick with June 9?  Did she think no one would find out?  There is something about that date.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: September 14, 2008, 03:33:52 PM »

Cindy could not have "raised" Caylee.  She was too busy working.  For the first year or so, Caylee stayed with Jesse Grund and his parents during the days, while both Cindy and Caylee were working.  Later, we just don't know where Caylee spent most days, but Cindy was still working.  Caylee was not working but pretending to work.  I think once Cindy got home from work, she spent a lot of time with Caylee and took care of her, etc., and on the weekends, the same way.  But Caylee was probably with Casey most of the time during the weekdays.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: September 14, 2008, 03:35:01 PM »

I understand that many of you do not live in the area and don't see all of the news clips that we see here in central Florida. It seems that the media manages to find the least intelligent protestors in the entire group to interview. People are driving by the Anthony house, just to see what it looks like.  This is truly a circus!!! Grown men carrying baby dolls and signs saying Casey should kill herself!!!  Does the vigilante mentality make the protestors credible, concerned citizens??? 
Anninflorida, you are not the only Floridian who is questioning the behavior of their neighbors.  This article is titled "OUR DUMB STATE: THE CASEY ANTHONY EDITION  A little girl goes missing, and Central Florida goes insane." http://www.orlandoweekly.com/features/story.asp?id=12610

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.