May 23, 2024, 04:57:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 330735 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1420 on: September 14, 2008, 04:32:45 PM »

Even though Elizabeth Smart's father looked like a weirdo he acted like the concerned father and cooperated. Different story with the Anthony's who obviously have something to hide.
They should be setting up a table in their front yard for volunteers, and search parties. Instead their defensive position speaks volumes. And if George is a retired cop he should know the drill. He's acting like Drew Peterson.

Fathers Day was the catalyst... that says incest to me! Casey acted like many older sisters and saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced... too bad it ended with death.
Bella Vida, beautiful life.
                                                 Really!!!!  I hadn't thought of it like that.  "saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced"  wow, I have to think about that.

Very interesting assumption there.  I am going to have to put that into my notebook of thoughts as well.  But why not tell the cops?  If this is the case, this could be the reason why she perfers to stay at the attorney's all day rather than her "loving" home.
Why not tell the cops???
Because George was a cop!!!
Who would believe her over a cop among cops?

George was a retired cop from Ohio..not Orlando.  Also, within this case a Cop was de-badged for lying..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: September 14, 2008, 04:33:06 PM »

Hello  monkeys....just been checking in to see whats has happened. Have to get ready to go to work so until I return I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday and I will be praying that something will Break in this awful case.....I can just imagine how much crap the LE is having to wade through because of casey's lies and stories.This case would have been so much easier if that girl was able to tell the truth for once in her life.Its her fault and hers only that this case has turned into the media circus it is. Her parents know her better than anyone and so they are just as guilty for allowing her to lie and get awway with it so many times before..The ONLY person I feel sorry for in this entire mess is poor little CAYLEE... for she is the one that has had to suffer for this families behavior...JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE is all  I'm wanting ands if other people have to suffer to get it, then so be it............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1422 on: September 14, 2008, 04:33:36 PM »

In that phone call Casey tells her friend that she has told the police everything and they are not listening to her...well we all know what she told them.   Cold...calculating...detached...frightening.

Exactly.  I wonder if she got the tatoo before or after she deleted Caylee's pictures.  Whether it was an accident or not, she didn't said her goodbyes, and that was that.  The only thing she was concerned about, was what her mother would do.

I was surprised and saddened by the display by the protesters last night.  That little boy, bless his heart, was so upset.  He was yelling at Cindy and cussing too.  That was very inappropriate of the mothers to have the two kids there.
Yes i agree with the kids souldn't be there part..I would also like to tell cindy what i always tell my kids..Just ignore them if you respond to it then they know it bothers you and it will never stop...Maybe she needs to bring her loud horn out into the yard with her at all times.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: September 14, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »

http://www.missamericabyday.com/

http://www.darkness2light.org/KnowAbout/hope_van_derbur.asp
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: September 14, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »

Kio is not the only one who said that Casey wanted to put the child up for adoption.  A male friend whose name escapes me now said it too. 

Anyone else know?

I recall reading that Cindy said Casey didn't want to name the baby when she was born.  It was Cindy who came up with the name Cay+Lee, for Casey + Lee.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: September 14, 2008, 04:35:27 PM »

I do live in the area and "NO" I did not go to assist in the search.  However, I did spend four afternoons posting flyers with various merchants and civic organizations.  When, and if, the searches resume I will be volunteering.  I live just over an hour away and I can see no reason to stand in front of that house and protest.  If there is anything I can do to aid the the recovery of that child, I would be so willing to help. But standing in front of the Anthony house, carrying a sign and waiting for the media to interview me is just not on my list of things to do to help.  We say that these so-called protestors have the "right" to protest but what about George and Cindy having the "right" to walk on their front lawn or be in their driveway?  If they go in their back yard, people might get a glimpse from a  plane and say they were visiting their grandaughter's burial place.  Are we to expect these people to remain in their house 24-7???  I just think they should be left alone by the protestors and be given a chance to accept what has happened to their family.

The right the protesters have is called a "Constitutional Right".  Geo and Cin have a right to live however they live also.  They come and go whenever they please. If a plane caught a glimpse of them in their backyard and people speculated it was to "view their grandaughters burial place"  I assume it would be because cadaver dogs had at least 2 "hits" on their backyard and the fact that they (Anthonys) already tore up the backyard looking for themselves before LE even got there (yes, see the documents for yourself).  Furthermore I don't think the protesters are there for Geo or Cin, they are there because casey is there.  If they want the protesters to go away, all casey has to do is tell where Caylee is.  Geo and Cin are out there everyday saying they know who has her but they can't tell anyone...WTF???
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: September 14, 2008, 04:35:47 PM »

I mentioned this once before I think but a former Miss America, Marilyn van Derbur, has told her story of a lifetime of incest.  Her father was a very prominent man.  He molested her and one of her sisters, but her mother was in complete denial.  She has a website.  It is very, very informative.  She carried on the charade of having a wonderful father and mother and wonderful life for a long, long time before she faced the truth.

Just to add another terrible incest story:  My friend just told me because of this Anthony story that his mother was raped repeatedly by her own brother starting at the age of 19.  She is now 80 some years old and is only now telling the truth of what happened to her
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 14, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »

Well, in so many families of incest, it carries on to the next generation, and on, and on, and even if they don't do it themselves, they ALLOW it to happen......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: September 14, 2008, 04:36:08 PM »

Canjun
Glad you are doing Ok  and OMG at the flooding..
JMO   but any of us that want to  attempt to assist those in need after IKE  need to donate what they can to the Red Cross
OLDFART, Did you see Geraldo got hit in the head with something?   
Mytime  No I missed that one... I did see him take a header from the surf taking his feet from under him    LOL. 
I do not wish him harm   But something   wet, gooie and yuckie   would be fine with me.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1429 on: September 14, 2008, 04:36:25 PM »

I agree...the fact that Casey tried to cover up, did not report the child as missing, has told so many stories...all these things point to her knowing the difference between right and wrong.  Of course, it is the LEGAL definition of insanity that comes into play here, but I think there is enough evidence to indicate she knew she had done wrong.

I even think the little poem about "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." is an attempt to justify her actions.  In effect, she is saying, "I may be lying, but everyone does.  And Caylee would have died eventually.  We all do."

I agree with you.  That poem was the first real thing in this entire case as it came from Casey herself without pressure from a cop or family member.  It came from the mind of Casey.  Sheds a bit of light on the type of mind she has, very non caring and detached as well.  IMO

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: September 14, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »

She claims she’s gone to clubs Zenaida’s Known to frequent in hopes of seeing her or her daughter  - then you would think TonE and his friends would know who Zenaida is?  No pictures of the nanny at the club.  Well, I guess she would have to exist for anyone to know her or take her picture.

She just keeps getting more and more caught in her own lies.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 14, 2008, 04:39:35 PM »

I agree...the fact that Casey tried to cover up, did not report the child as missing, has told so many stories...all these things point to her knowing the difference between right and wrong.  Of course, it is the LEGAL definition of insanity that comes into play here, but I think there is enough evidence to indicate she knew she had done wrong.

I even think the little poem about "Everyone lies.  Everyone dies." is an attempt to justify her actions.  In effect, she is saying, "I may be lying, but everyone does.  And Caylee would have died eventually.  We all do."

I agree with you.  That poem was the first real thing in this entire case as it came from Casey herself without pressure from a cop or family member.  It came from the mind of Casey.  Sheds a bit of light on the type of mind she has, very non caring and detached as well.  IMO

Which poem?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: September 14, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »

If you think about it, Cindy must have realized that Casey had some serious issues before she ever got pregnant.  Then, instead of realizing that a sick girl cannot be expected to have and raise a child, Cindy pushed for Casey to not only have the baby but keep it.  To her credit, Casey must have realized that she was not up to the task of raising a baby and wanted to put it up for adoption.  Cindy insisted she keep the child and made all the plans, etc.  The problem is that Casey was never fully on board with that decision, as her behavior indicates.  Cindy is, in many ways, responsible for the way this family drama has played out.  You cannot force motherhood on a person, no matter how much you may want to.  As to why Casey did not make her own decisions, I think Cindy had been taking care of her and asking little of her for so long that she just naturally turned to her mother.  Casey, for all her primping and posing, has very low self-esteem, IMO, and that is indicated by her reluctance to manage her own life and by her promiscuity.  Casey did not need Cindy's permission to put Caylee up for adoption.  She was 19 when Caylee was born.  But she has been kept a little girl. 

Why do people keep saying Casey did not want her baby?  I don't get it.  Kio was not a very credible source.

Files Show Casey Anthony Wanted to Give Up Caylee For Adoption

Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 4:45 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 1:07 PM EDT

Caylee and Casey Anthony

By The Associated Press

Casey Anthony tried to give her missing 3-year-old daughter up for adoption before she was born, but her mother wouldn't let her, according to legal documents that paint the 22-year-old Florida woman as a perplexed, scheming and unbalanced person who repeatedly defended obvious lies in police reports.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:bxN8oMHgWsAJ:www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail%3FcontentId%3D7290749%26version%3D2%26locale%3DEN-US%26layoutCode%3DTSTY%26pageId%3D1.1.1+Casey+Anthony+did+not+want+her+baby&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=opera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1433 on: September 14, 2008, 04:41:07 PM »

It will be interesting to watch Geraldo tonight to see
whose life the Anthony's will ruin next, though!

Get your lists out.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: September 14, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »

Get your lists out.

What time is the vigil?

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1435 on: September 14, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »

I think the cops need to get thier hands on any computer casey may of has access to. I think more so tony's since she was staying there all day when he was at school.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: September 14, 2008, 04:42:49 PM »

Something is wrong with Casey, no matter what it is called.  The question is:  Is she nuts or legally nuts.  Two different things.  I don't make light of mental illness, though.  It is serious, and it is very unfortunate that she did not get help before it was too late.  Pathological lying, lying when it is actually easier and makes more sense to tell the truth, and lying in ways that are so ridiculously transparent are signs of a disturbed or twisted personality disorder.  But did she know the difference between right and wrong?  Probably.

IMO, she knows the difference between right and wrong.  Those who don't know, don't cover up.

Take the incident with Amy and the money:  Casey took the money and had a crafty story to tell Amy about how Amy misplaced the money.  Casey was "gaslighting" Amy.  It is purposeful, intentional and a cover up.

[Gaslighing . . . from the movie with Barbara Stanwyck]
But casey says she stole and it was all to help find her daughter..She needed all those clothes or whatever from target to help find caylee...lol! Yes i was trying to being funny

lol, yes she did.  She claimed she was looking for information about her daughter at the nightspots/bars.  Casey gives reasons and excuses for the behaviors.  She knows she needs reasons, needs to explain away her actions.

I wonder about the situation with Amy.  Casey stole the money from Amy.  Amy loaned Casey a car and Casey took the checkbook, emptied the account.  Does Casey blame Amy because Ricardo was no longer on the string?  Amy moved into Ricardo's; Amy and Ricardo went to Puerto Rico.  Casey stayed home.

I think Casey used her friends and was unhappy if she wasn't the one to disconnect.  Looks like Ricardo disconnected from Casey and connected to Amy.  Plus . . . it sounds like Tony was not connected, yet.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: September 14, 2008, 04:43:57 PM »

THE BOZO'S ARE BACK.  I wounder if they brought better cahirs LMAO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1438 on: September 14, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »

Get your lists out.

What time is the vigil?

The past few Sundays it has been early evenings, like 7-8pm-ish or so.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: September 14, 2008, 04:44:10 PM »

If you think about it, Cindy must have realized that Casey had some serious issues before she ever got pregnant.  Then, instead of realizing that a sick girl cannot be expected to have and raise a child, Cindy pushed for Casey to not only have the baby but keep it.  To her credit, Casey must have realized that she was not up to the task of raising a baby and wanted to put it up for adoption.  Cindy insisted she keep the child and made all the plans, etc.  The problem is that Casey was never fully on board with that decision, as her behavior indicates.  Cindy is, in many ways, responsible for the way this family drama has played out.  You cannot force motherhood on a person, no matter how much you may want to.  As to why Casey did not make her own decisions, I think Cindy had been taking care of her and asking little of her for so long that she just naturally turned to her mother.  Casey, for all her primping and posing, has very low self-esteem, IMO, and that is indicated by her reluctance to manage her own life and by her promiscuity.  Casey did not need Cindy's permission to put Caylee up for adoption.  She was 19 when Caylee was born.  But she has been kept a little girl. 

Why do people keep saying Casey did not want her baby?  I don't get it.  Kio was not a very credible source.

Files Show Casey Anthony Wanted to Give Up Caylee For Adoption

Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 4:45 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 26 Aug 2008, 1:07 PM EDT

Caylee and Casey Anthony

By The Associated Press

Casey Anthony tried to give her missing 3-year-old daughter up for adoption before she was born, but her mother wouldn't let her, according to legal documents that paint the 22-year-old Florida woman as a perplexed, scheming and unbalanced person who repeatedly defended obvious lies in police reports.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:bxN8oMHgWsAJ:www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail%3FcontentId%3D7290749%26version%3D2%26locale%3DEN-US%26layoutCode%3DTSTY%26pageId%3D1.1.1+Casey+Anthony+did+not+want+her+baby&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=opera

i think those are the documents with Kio' statement in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.