March 28, 2024, 09:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 326035 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1960 on: September 14, 2008, 10:42:56 PM »

We are almost to 100, who is going to push the button????

I'll do it.

OK then I'm going to sleep nite

Nite beautiful Blonde Monkey!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: September 14, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »

Anyone wonder what Lee is gonna do when his whole family is in the can

Join them.

LOL !!!  I just haven't seen where Lee has lied yet or covered like his parents. 
Me thinks he is in it up to his bushy eyebrows.........

I do too, i just haven't seen the proof like there is with Geo and Cin.  I am at a total loss for what these people are thinking.  Instead of doing the right thing, they bury themselves in the shit up to their eyeballs as accessories after the fact possibly so that if they were in any position to help at the onset will be gone very shortly because they will be too busy trying to dig themselves out legally.  It is just crazy i tell ya

I can't figure out why Lee didn't jerk his sister into another room and say, "Where the he** is Caylee?"

There is something much more sinister that this family is covering up.  That is the reason i can of for them to put themselves in a position that could cause then all to go down.  I am one of the believers that the DNA will shock the world
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: September 14, 2008, 10:44:20 PM »

I make mine nuts I call 5-6 times a day and need to know  everything I'm a pain in the A$$.
I can't sleep unless everyone is home safe.[/b]

Haha--I talk to my mom about 10 times a day, too. And I have to watch my little girl every second, since she's crawling/standing/cruising and is into everything.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1963 on: September 14, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »

This might be a little off topic but I have a question for all mothers out there.  If I don't know where my kids are and what they are doing I am worried.  I try not to be the nosy, I gotta know everything you do, type mother, but I am involved in their lives and if I didn't hear from them for a few days and I couldn't get ahold of them then I would freak.  I would be finding out what was going on. I would jump in my little car and hop on over to their house, immediately!   I should point out my kids are all grown but I want to know they are safe, happy, healthy!! 

When my youngest son was 3 years old, he got away from me in a department store.  (I know, Bad Mother) I panicked, such a sick feeling, I had the whole store shut down.  I had them lock the doors and no one went out and no one came in until I found my son.  He was under a rack of clothes playing with his matchbox car.   LOL

When my son moved out (has since moved back in) he got this independent streak and would not answer his cell phone when I called him.  Once he wouldn't answer and I was worried about him. It scared me then it made me mad.  So I called his cell phone and left a message "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER. THE ONE WHO PAYS YOUR CELL PHONE BILL. You either call me back or I will have the cell phone turned off NOW".  Needless to say he called me right back and has not tried that again.

I make mine nuts I call 5-6 times a day and need to know  everything I'm a pain in the A$$.
I can't sleep unless everyone is home safe.

Well, actually I am a pain in the ass too.  I am the same way, can't sleep unless everyone is safe.  And that is the point, anyone who is a loving, caring mother feels this way.  That is why is so hard to understand this case.  Who can go 31 days and not know where your child is, what she is doing or if she is safe??  If it had been left up to Casey, the police still wouldn't have been called.  That was Cindy.  How can anybody NOT think that Casey is responsible?

IMHO
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1964 on: September 14, 2008, 10:45:02 PM »

This might be a little off topic but I have a question for all mothers out there.  If I don't know where my kids are and what they are doing I am worried.  I try not to be the nosy, I gotta know everything you do, type mother, but I am involved in their lives and if I didn't hear from them for a few days and I couldn't get ahold of them then I would freak.  I would be finding out what was going on. I would jump in my little car and hop on over to their house, immediately!   I should point out my kids are all grown but I want to know they are safe, happy, healthy!! 

When my youngest son was 3 years old, he got away from me in a department store.  (I know, Bad Mother) I panicked, such a sick feeling, I had the whole store shut down.  I had them lock the doors and no one went out and no one came in until I found my son.  He was under a rack of clothes playing with his matchbox car.   LOL

My children are grown. Above 25 to above 30.. Each one will admit.. I put them first.  If I didn't..none of us..me or them..would exist today. I put them first many many years ago. 
Hope that is enough of an answer..  Smile
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1965 on: September 14, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »

I think if Baez wasn't involved, we would all have most of answers by now.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1966 on: September 14, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »

OK, San, here's a little push toward 100...............
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: September 14, 2008, 10:48:23 PM »

OK, San, here's a little push toward 100...............

Thanks CBB. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1968 on: September 14, 2008, 10:48:37 PM »

I absolutely agree!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: September 14, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »

I agree that Baez is the one who shut Case-face up.

I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1970 on: September 14, 2008, 10:48:55 PM »

My son walked away from me at the county fair once and the panic that shot through me was unreal.  I freaked; screaming his name running around like a lunatic..it was awful.  I guess that's why we just don't understand why this family is not acting that way.  Panic and sadness is your first emotion.

Been there and done that as well. My kids are grown now. 24 yr old gal and almost 19 yr old son. Daughter married and my son is the one who I worry about.. the most..am lost with whats going on here.. and hope to be able to catch up when I can. Sad  From what little I have been able to read.. seems very sad.. Sad

Gotta get to bed..    Niters all.. good to see you!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:49:48 PM by San » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:30 PM »

All the Mods inna row!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: September 14, 2008, 10:50:09 PM »

My children are grown. Above 25 to above 30.. Each one will admit.. I put them first.  If I didn't..none of us..me or them..would exist today. I put them first many many years ago. 

Same here. Food, warmth, clothing, sleep-I would and did do without at times in my life for them. And loved every moment of being a Mom.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1973 on: September 14, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »

Nite Angie!!    GREAT to see you!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: September 14, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »

My son walked away from me at the county fair once and the panic that shot through me was unreal.  I freaked; screaming his name running around like a lunatic..it was awful.  I guess that's why we just don't understand why this family is not acting that way.  Panic and sadness is your first emotion.

Been there and done that as well. My kids are grown now. 24 yr old gal and almost 19 yr old son. Daughter married and my son is the one who I worry about.. the most..am lost with whats going on here.. and hope to be able to catch up when I can. Sad  From what little I have been able to read.. seems very sad.. Sad

Gotta get to bed..    Niters all.. good to see you!

Do my eyes deceive me?  Hi Angie!!!  Niters to you, too!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 10:50:55 PM by San » Logged

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1975 on: September 14, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »

All the Mods inna row!!!!

We're giving San a Big Send Off toward a clean cage! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: September 14, 2008, 10:51:35 PM »

Heading toward 100

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1977 on: September 14, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »

Same here. Food, warmth, clothing, sleep-I would and did do without at times in my life for them. And loved every moment of being a Mom.

I love being a Mom.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: September 14, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »

When my son moved out (has since moved back in) he got this independent streak and would not answer his cell phone when I called him.  Once he wouldn't answer and I was worried about him. It scared me then it made me mad.  So I called his cell phone and left a message "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER. THE ONE WHO PAYS YOUR CELL PHONE BILL. You either call me back or I will have the cell phone turned off NOW".  Needless to say he called me right back and has not tried that again.

LOL  exactly!  My youngest in grad school at WKU and if I call his cell I expect him, if available, (I know his class schedule and work schedule) to answer or call back PDQ.   It does worry you and then make you MAD.

OH, are you in BG?  That's where my son graduated also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: September 14, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »

Bumpity Bump for the thread change

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.