April 30, 2024, 04:42:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523 9/12 - 9/13/2006 (problem w/pg8)  (Read 37551 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2006, 11:33:18 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Hotshot - what the heck is that? a fence? gate? optical illusion?

Astrids import/Export business

With your rental rear-view mirror in the pix? Seriously, I was imagining a shop/store. Is it an outdoor thing? it looks like a fence rather than a building. (Sorry, maybe I'm not "seeing" right ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2006, 11:34:47 PM »

oldfart - you're showing off again. First it's mathematical gymnastics, then it's philosophy. (Guess that's why you get to be oldfart  Wink  )

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2006, 11:37:02 PM »

Who is this ?
Is this Brandon ? Is this Lorenzo ? Is this a Nobody ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2006, 11:37:20 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
San, if I recall, it was why don't you ask her about the drink she had at 3:15 and the 2 1/2 mile boat ride.  But as I said, I don't have the exact wording anymore (maybe Klaas has it).

No I don't but that sounds about right to me.  It's probably copied somewhere though.  Back in early June I didn't think to copy things unfortunately.  That post was deleted very soon that same day from the TripAdvisor site it was posted on.  I was there when it was posted though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2006, 11:37:53 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Who is this ?
Is this Brandon ? Is this Lorenzo ? Is this a Nobody ?

Brandon Piertze (sp)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2006, 11:40:18 PM »

I would have thought that tthe BIG D was Dennis Jacobs...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:03 PM »

OOPS here it is

The sign says:

prohibited access for unauthorized persons
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:23 PM »

Thank you Klaasend ! !
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:40 PM »

Larry Garrison didn't mentioned anything on Showbiz Tonight about the NH case.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2006, 11:41:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
San, if I recall, it was why don't you ask her about the drink she had at 3:15 and the 2 1/2 mile boat ride.  But as I said, I don't have the exact wording anymore (maybe Klaas has it).

No I don't but that sounds about right to me.  It's probably copied somewhere though.  Back in early June I didn't think to copy things unfortunately.  That post was deleted very soon that same day from the TripAdvisor site it was posted on.  I was there when it was posted though.

Is this the one referring to something like who gave her the poison wine at 3:15 and something about the boat ride?  I may be combining it with one of the riddlers on the drink of Bacchus.  That is what some of us took to possibly be absinthe and were pounded for saying, etc. in spite of one of the junior Pimps posing holding a fifth of the stuff which is illegal in this country.

But I may be combining two different posts with this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2006, 11:46:55 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Abraham Jones  6/5

"I was not threatened, maltreated or anyhow promised something or given to me to give this statement."

Question ALE being a little defensive here. I don't recall similar wording being in any of the other statements. Does ALE have a history of threats, maltreatment and bribes? Or false arrests?

Good evening, Igs,

Well most certainly they have such a history and also an embarrassing ruling AGAINST them in the World Court for their flagrant abuse of Alex Matthews who was also a black prisoner.  They built the state of the art KIA to off-set the fact he was kept for months in a cell with only a part of a roof and in solitary I forget for how long but was unconscionable amount of time.

He alleged they drugged him and then beat him putting him in a wheelchair much of the time he was jailed.  Supposedly he was skilled at kick boxing and had inflicted some sort of injury to Ben Vocking was their reason for doing so.  

Perhaps they now require this disclaimer from all black people or it may well be a requirement of the court that they have it as well.  

But there is no racism on One Happy Island,  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2006, 11:48:07 PM »

oldfart - you're showing off again. First it's mathematical gymnastics, then it's philosophy. (Guess that's why you get to be oldfart  Wink  )

MsMarple
I get to be an Oldfart by feeling like one  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2006, 11:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"

San, what channel is Showbiz Tonight on?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2006, 11:48:59 PM »

Hi Anna. How goes Murder & Mayhem? I'm working on something for Dr. Rice. I'm mad as H.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2006, 11:49:35 PM »

SunFreak2 - If you're still here - I posted a question for you on the Murder & Crime thread. I imagine it's on Page 4 I. When you think of it, go over there and see if you know the answer!

(Off hand I don't remember what it was, but think it has to do with one or two assaults on women ...)

Monkeys - If you haven't read this Murder & Crime thread - see my sig line. An impressive collection of mayhem on the happy island.

MsMarple - Hadicurari is the name of the beach where the fisherman's huts are located just north of the Marriott Resort. That incident would be the same as the Tracy Allen incident.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2006, 11:49:55 PM »

OOPS here it is

The sign says:

prohibited access for unauthorized persons

Thats why we were getting looks from the neighbors....LOL

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2006, 11:50:27 PM »

I, too, remember this....it was either copied here in the forum....or front page.  I know I read it more than once, especially the boat ride part.  It's archived in captivity... Sad

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2006, 11:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "San"

San, what channel is Showbiz Tonight on?

Klaas, it says Headline Prime Channel 37 in NY.  It's the same channel Nancy Grace is on.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2006, 11:51:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

MsMarple - Hadicurari is the name of the beach where the fisherman's huts are located just north of the Marriott Resort. That incident would be the same as the Tracy Allen incident.

Thanks SunFreak.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2006, 11:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I, too, remember this....it was either copied here in the forum....or front page.  I know I read it more than once, especially the boat ride part.  It's archived in captivity... Sad

Well, hopefully we'll be getting some of that archived stuff back.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.