March 29, 2024, 04:21:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #523 9/12 - 9/13/2006 (problem w/pg8)  (Read 36253 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 09:35:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Good eve. Monkeys,

I asked this earlier, but no response.  Any idea if Jossy might know of the 3 suspects?  I would just be curious if he knows and/or gave info. to Larry.   Just thinking....

I doubt if Jossy is the source.

Do you think he knows anything about these new developments?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 09:36:06 PM »

Or I should say know anything more specific than the rest of us.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »

Good eve. Monkeys,

I asked this earlier, but no response.  Any idea if Jossy might know of the 3 suspects?  I would just be curious if he knows and/or gave info. to Larry.   Just thinking....

Hi Dihannah,

I'm not sure if Jossy knows or not.  I would love for Jossy to be the one to crack this case just to stuff it down Joe Tacopina's throat.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 09:37:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Well Old Fart, I liked your joke.
I also heard about that picture taken that night. heard, not seen.
Where was Steve Croes that night ?
The elusive mysterious Lorenzo Van R. is rumored to be friends with Max Arendns. My rumors from ages ago were that there are two Max Arends / Max Arendz. One is older and one is younger. One does racing for a hobby and is friends with the elusive Mr. Van R. There is a younger one who graduated from ISA a year before the notorious Mr. Van Der Sloot and he went to Florida. To go to school. His father's name is Booshi. Not to be confused with any other Booshis we have met. One of the Lorenzo's nicknames is Renzo. But don't ask which one, because I do not know.
Problem : Too many people with the same names or versions of the same names.
The source for some of the above is the trustworthy Scubajap person who always knows all and tells all.  
I would not be surprised if the elusive L. Van R. got pulled into this because of his association with the awful looking Steve Croes. Although Steve Croes shares the name with Rudy, they are not to be confused with Marianne Croes who alos works in Rudy's office or something like that, even thought it is rumored that Ms. Marianne Croes had a dolly named Lorenzo.
Hope this is helpful.

Kat_Gram
Picture... what Picture... and
Helpful..  Yes..  I think... You want to help put the corn flake puzzle together?  That is what this case i like...

No true picture of what happened to work to wards..
No defining edges to work in from ..
A few extra pieces that do not belong..
A a lot where their shape has been kinda changed ..
And of course the missing parts  Wink [/b]

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 09:39:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Who actually told us about Lorenzo being Paulus son?  Does anyone remember?  Did one of our monkeys not ask Jossy one night on Dana's show about Lorenzo?  Does anyone remember the answer he gave?

Jossy said that that was the rumor. See, on Aruba there are no facts.
And it wasn't ME who started that rumor about Lorenzo being the son of Paulus.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 09:40:38 PM »

Old Fart, No I am not ready for cooler weather I want summer to last a few more months, maybe until December 20th. LOL

Kat Gram, I remember being online here at SM the day Max Arends was taken in for questioning and it was reported on here. Aruba girl was on at the same time and she said something like "Oh my God, My brother. I am out of here" Later she came back and said it was a different Max.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 09:41:10 PM »

And, Lorenzo would have been born before Paulus arrived in Aruba. ( 1991 ).
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 09:41:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Good eve. Monkeys,

Hi Dihannah,

I'm not sure if Jossy knows or not.  I would love for Jossy to be the one to crack this case just to stuff it down Joe Tacopina's throat.

Yes, that would be awesome!  Icing on the cake!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 09:42:14 PM »

Who actually told us about Lorenzo being Paulus son?  Does anyone remember?  Did one of our monkeys not ask Jossy one night on Dana's show about Lorenzo?  Does anyone remember the answer he gave?

IIRC  Jossy said something like "We have heard that he may be the son of Paulis"   ie.. we have heard the RUMOR

Where it came from.. ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 09:43:19 PM »

I just pray this isn't another 2 weeks of waiting for another let down. I've been a way for awhile, only to come back to some hope.  Please let this be it!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 09:44:58 PM »

Arubagirl said her mother told her it was rumored Lorenzo was Paulus's illegitimate son.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 09:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Jossy said that that was the rumor. See, on Aruba there are no facts.
And it wasn't ME who started that rumor about Lorenzo being the son of Paulus.

Lalasmom, I originally heard the lorenzo, Paulus rumor on RWV. Very early in the case. Then on here when it was brought up Aruba girl asked her Mom and her Mom said yes the rumor was true.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 09:46:17 PM »

Arubagirl said her mother told her it was rumored Lorenzo was Paulus's illegitimate son.

Well I believe it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 09:46:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Old Fart, No I am not ready for cooler weather I want summer to last a few more months, maybe until December 20th. LOL

Kat Gram, I remember being online here at SM the day Max Arends was taken in for questioning and it was reported on here. Aruba girl was on at the same time and she said something like "Oh my God, My brother. I am out of here" Later she came back and said it was a different Max.

Hmmm. it is all very confusing, isn't it and that was the point I was making. But I did read the ISA thing naming a Max Arend ? who graduated in 2004. That was before they took the 2005 schedule away because it did not show that there were any tests that critical first week.
It would be easier to make a tiger out of frosted flakes at this point.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 09:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Well I believe it.

Me, too.

What if..... Jacobs is Renfro's spouse/significant other?

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 09:48:32 PM »

Lorenzo is said to have been born in Holland

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 09:49:00 PM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 09:50:48 PM »

Then, there was a guy with dark blonde dreads whose picture was posted as being Lorenzo Van R. He was also in a picture of the opening of the Sextacy Shop.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2006, 09:53:27 PM »

I guess I should have said Arubagirl said her Mom had said that had always been the rumor.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2006, 09:54:51 PM »

Wouln't it be great if we could phone them and just ask them ?
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.