March 28, 2024, 10:47:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346807 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: September 15, 2008, 09:13:08 PM »

William Waters worked at Bennigans with Amy...

Lauren Rose is freinds with William...

IIRC Lauren is also friends with the Zenaoda that went to Sawgrass..

Lauren and William both have comments about Caylee on their myspaces...

Hmm, so I wonder if 1 of these 2 live in apt 218 at Sawgrass?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: September 15, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

Most of my family is Catholic, and we do not wear rosaries. 

We are "high church" Anglican, and I have seen people hold the beads and pray, but have not actually seen anyone wear them. Is wearing them a custom in other churches?

Only if you child has been missing for 31 days and you slept with 1/2 of Orlando!

ROFL - I'm surprised the rosary didn't burst into flames when she put it on! Of course, it's just an attempt to "humanize" this little demon. She can pretend that the rosary is so meaningful because some very kind people drove oh so far to bring it to her... Not putting down those people, I'm sure they were sincere in their beliefs, if a bit misguided IMO.... I wish we had a gagging monkey...since we don't I will just roll my eyes....
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 15, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

That's it, I'm switching drinks. Anybody want a glass of Windex?

George say: I'll have a tall glass of chloroform on the rocks
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: September 15, 2008, 09:13:27 PM »

So is this William's involvement part of Casey's imagination or what does everyone else think?
Well Willaim is the will.i.am casey left a message for she does know him..

Laura is not listed as a friend of William on his myspace(thought she was), Laura is a friend listed on Zenaidas myspace....

I think Laura maybe knows Will in passing and tried to screw with him..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: September 15, 2008, 09:13:58 PM »

OH GOD LEONARD PADILLA the one who got 30 grand from people magazine...sweet jesus

Jess ... are you sure you are talking about "Leonard" Padilla?

Hey ... does anybody know if "Carlos" Padilla of the Orange County's Sheriff Department is related to "Leonard" Padilla?

Janet

+++++++++

Caylee Anthony Missing For Nearly Six Weeks
Friday, August 08, 2008 5:15:02 PM

Caylee On Cover Of 'People'

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is making national headlines for its investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Carlos Padilla, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said Casey Anthony is the last person to have had contact with Caylee, but she refuses to sit down with law enforcement.

"We truly believe she has info that could help us find her little daughter," Padilla said.

Padilla sat down with People magazine for this week's cover story, which was released Friday.

"I honestly can say we've had other cases that made the national media, (but) I don't recall anything more than this. (It's) something that's been phenomenal, unbelievable," Padilla told News 13.

The national attention in this case means investigators have a lot of interviews to watch. Padilla said investigators are watching those interviews as a way to connect the dots and get a picture of what happened.

"Keep in mind, we have a whole unit and also have civilian personnel taking down tips and turning them over to police," Padilla said.

In the article, Padilla said there is no evidence to prove the toddler is dead.

He also said several suspects have been ruled out, including Casey Anthony's boyfriend, who has been fully cooperative. Padilla said that Caylee's biological father is dead, but he would not say who the father is.

According to Padilla, DNA results, including evidence collected from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and her parent's backyard is expected to be in by late next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/2/caylee_anthony_missing_for_nearly_six_weeks.html

I got confused early on, myself with two different "Padillas" .. I have never heard the surname Padilla, myself. I thought this was odd, two different people in this case with the last name of Padilla.

But I guess I have not gotten around enough. LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »

Argggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Still trying to break it. Just captured on camera two! LOLOL

I want to see a caption coming from the tv interviewer that asks LEE if he believes taking a crap in the driveway will keep protesters away

Somebody please get the boy a litter box so he doesn't have to do it on paper.  They would never recycle that shit

Who in the hell gets in a fight with a poster board?   

And then looses?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »

Casey probably has no idea what a rosary is.  To her, it is just something to wear.  It is actually a sacrilege to use it the way she is.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:10 PM »

So is this William's involvement part of Casey's imagination or what does everyone else think?

William Waters is owner /boss @ Houlihans

Amy worked @ Houlihans as a server

William sheduled an appointment to visit Casey @ jail but it was canceled.
Laura Rose leaves William a message @ myspace
Laura Rose is also friends with Beba aka Zenaida
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »

OH GOD LEONARD PADILLA the one who got 30 grand from people magazine...sweet jesus

Jess ... are you sure you are talking about "Leonard" Padilla?

Hey ... does anybody know if "Carlos" Padilla of the Orange County's Sheriff Department is related to "Leonard" Padilla?

Janet

+++++++++

Caylee Anthony Missing For Nearly Six Weeks
Friday, August 08, 2008 5:15:02 PM

Caylee On Cover Of 'People'

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is making national headlines for its investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Carlos Padilla, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said Casey Anthony is the last person to have had contact with Caylee, but she refuses to sit down with law enforcement.

"We truly believe she has info that could help us find her little daughter," Padilla said.

Padilla sat down with People magazine for this week's cover story, which was released Friday.

"I honestly can say we've had other cases that made the national media, (but) I don't recall anything more than this. (It's) something that's been phenomenal, unbelievable," Padilla told News 13.

The national attention in this case means investigators have a lot of interviews to watch. Padilla said investigators are watching those interviews as a way to connect the dots and get a picture of what happened.

"Keep in mind, we have a whole unit and also have civilian personnel taking down tips and turning them over to police," Padilla said.

In the article, Padilla said there is no evidence to prove the toddler is dead.

He also said several suspects have been ruled out, including Casey Anthony's boyfriend, who has been fully cooperative. Padilla said that Caylee's biological father is dead, but he would not say who the father is.

According to Padilla, DNA results, including evidence collected from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and her parent's backyard is expected to be in by late next week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/2/caylee_anthony_missing_for_nearly_six_weeks.html

yeah leonard padilla the bounty hunter guy...he was on a radio station and they had asked him if he had gotten any money from interviews and he admitted that a magazine offered him 30 grand for an interview...hmm...the funny thing is the only that really has an actual good interview in it with him is people...process of elimination
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1150 on: September 15, 2008, 09:14:45 PM »

I don't know what to think, Lala's. Right now, I just want to hear what LP said again. I thought he was suggesting something about an attempted staging or framing or cover-up. Maybe an attempt to frame ZG, but I couldn't swear to anything until I hear it again.

I am working on it now CBB. It will be the first clip I put up.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1151 on: September 15, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: September 15, 2008, 09:15:56 PM »

OOPS I thought Bennigans my fault....I think Laura was trying to screw with William..IMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1153 on: September 15, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »

AHAH! GREAT POST and MUCH appreciated!!! The only other name I thought I heard was Lee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: September 15, 2008, 09:16:27 PM »

I don't know what to think, Lala's. Right now, I just want to hear what LP said again. I thought he was suggesting something about an attempted staging or framing or cover-up. Maybe an attempt to frame ZG, but I couldn't swear to anything until I hear it again.

Go on youtube - no commercials 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: September 15, 2008, 09:17:46 PM »

Again I ask ... "Is Deput Carlos Padilla related to Leonard Padilla"?

Thank you.

Janet

++++++++++

Investigators Visit Caylee Anthony's Grandparents' Home 
Last Edited: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 7:47 PM MDT 
Created: Friday, 01 Aug 2008, 9:48 AM MDT 
From MyFoxOrlando and National Reports

A spokesperson for the sheriff’s office said detectives met Thursday afternoon and have no new information from the family, or anyone else, to lead them to the missing toddler.

Deputy Carlos Padilla said they are still actively searching for Caylee and treating this as a missing person’s case. But their frustration grows with each day.

“We still feel the key lies with Casey,” Padilla said. “And if she would just open up and tell us where Caylee is, this could end quickly.

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7115454&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: September 15, 2008, 09:17:48 PM »

Most of my family is Catholic, and we do not wear rosaries. 

We are "high church" Anglican, and I have seen people hold the beads and pray, but have not actually seen anyone wear them. Is wearing them a custom in other churches?

Only if you child has been missing for 31 days and you slept with 1/2 of Orlando!
Don't nuns wear rosary beads?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »

And if that aint a    I Just Got Laid Look if i ever saw one
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1158 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:38 PM »

I am working on it now CBB. It will be the first clip I put up.

FROM THE CHORUS OF "WHA'D HE SAY?"
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: September 15, 2008, 09:19:13 PM »

AHAH! GREAT POST and MUCH appreciated!!! The only other name I thought I heard was Lee.

Your Welcome, both Lee, casey and Amy are friends on Williams myspace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.