March 28, 2024, 10:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 346806 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1240 on: September 15, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - ng 3 9/15

padilla discusses possible Zenaida connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azK7JCEW6j4

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1241 on: September 15, 2008, 09:56:56 PM »

I'm from New England and NG comes on at 10 but it is a repeat of her episode at 8. Didn't know that for a while and always waited til 10 to watch but now I can get to bed at a decent hour (unless I get on the computer)

Hi There, luvmykids!!!  Welcome to you, too!

If anyone would like an avatar (picture), check out the link in my signature line.   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1242 on: September 15, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

The police report says there was gas in the cans.
Lawn mower gas usually has oil mixed in. The only thing it could have been used for is a fire accelerant or to run a weed eater... not to fill up the car tank.
not trying to disagree but we use straight gas in our mower and oil and gas in our weed eaters and boat
I know. The point is that there was no way for Casey to tell which gas cans George used and the contents other than they were flamable... not used to fill a car tank. That means it fits into my timeline perfectly.
6/16 Casey is buried in backyard.
6/17-19 She is moved to Caseys trunk where she leaves newly dead hair.
6/20-6/23 Casey stashes body, goes back to the house, picks up gas to burn body, that doesn't work out in many ways. (if she stashed the body bag in or near Zanny's car, but now Zanny no longer has the bodybag, Casey would think about lighting the dumpster on fire... too much attention)
6/24-6/26 Casey finally retrieves bodybag and puts it back in her trunk (maybe she thinks it's not the right bodybag and Caylee isn't there, delusional she doesn't acknowledge she now has Caylee again, Zanny actually took Caylee and she's sticking to it)
6/27 abandons car (Casey truly believes she doesn't know where her daughter is, last time she saw her she dropped her off to Zanny, true... twisted but true and the only statement she stands by)
That story confused me more then casey's did..lol!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: September 15, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.0

Here are a couple of pics of Caylee wearing a military hat, this one is green, but the pic looks like it was taken in front of a hotel.(bottom one)

Did Casey maybe actually go see this guy in CA or elsewhere? Granted, she had no money, but maybe he paid for the trip. Otherwise, was he in the Orlando area. How did they meet?

If he was visiting her in Orlando why would he be in BDU's?

He could have been at CENTCOM in Tampa, and there are a number of military training camps in Central Florida.

BTW, did anyone c onfirm the rumor that The Body Farm team coming to Orlando??
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: September 15, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

When they were recovered?
Source, please?

Police Report George filed - let me know if you don't see this! 
There was a hand written statement i thought for ga about the gas cans..What bugged me is i thought they would be much bigger cause i thought he said 60.00 worth of gas on them..How much is gas in florida around that time?

He did say $50 or $60 and the gas cans were 1 gallon and I think the other was 2 1/2 gallons, even going at $5 per gallon, that not even $20 so that's  a lie right off the bat.

jmo

Youd think if she intended to use the gas because her car was near empty, why steal the cans?. i would of just poured the gas in my tank and left the cans.

Yep but earlier reports said she had taken gas straight from their vehicles so I guess she needed them for that,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: September 15, 2008, 10:01:58 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

When they were recovered?
Source, please?

Police Report George filed - let me know if you don't see this! 
There was a hand written statement i thought for ga about the gas cans..What bugged me is i thought they would be much bigger cause i thought he said 60.00 worth of gas on them..How much is gas in florida around that time?

He did say $50 or $60 and the gas cans were 1 gallon and I think the other was 2 1/2 gallons, even going at $5 per gallon, that not even $20 so that's  a lie right off the bat.

jmo

Youd think if she intended to use the gas because her car was near empty, why steal the cans?. i would of just poured the gas in my tank and left the cans.

Yep but earlier reports said she had taken gas straight from their vehicles so I guess she needed them for that,lol.
And why take both of them? What is she gonna do if she runs out of gas walk to the gas station carrying 2 cans when she only needs 1
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 15, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »

Does anyone know if the gas cans were empty or if they still had gas in them when GA found them in the trunk?  Maybe Casey was planning to burn the car after her last trip to pick up her clothes.  That would have destroyed enough evidence.  But she got caught and had to think of another way to dispose of the the car (Amscot)

Lawn mower gas usually has oil mixed in. The only thing it could have been used for is a fire accelerant or to run a weed eater... not to fill up the car tank.
not trying to disagree but we use straight gas in our mower and oil and gas in our weed eaters and boat
I know. The point is that there was no way for Casey to tell which gas cans George used and the contents other than they were flamable... not used to fill a car tank. That means it fits into my timeline perfectly.
6/20-6/23 Casey stashes body, goes back to the house, picks up gas to burn body, that doesn't work out in many ways. (if she stashed the body bag in or near Zanny's car, but now Zanny no longer has the bodybag, Casey would think about lighting the dumpster on fire... too much attention)
6/24-6/26 Casey finally retrieves bodybag and puts it back in her trunk (maybe she thinks it's not the right bodybag and Caylee isn't there, delusional she doesn't acknowledge she now has Caylee again, Zanny actually took Caylee and she's sticking to it)
6/27 abandons car (Casey truly believes she doesn't know where her daughter is, last time she saw her she dropped her off to Zanny, true... twisted but true and the only statement she stands by)
look at all the timelines. there is alot of missing ingredients between 6/16 and 6/27. Ten days of Casey disposing of a body... gives alot of time for her to move the body.
Since George saw the gas cans in the trunk and there was dead hair in the trunk, then Caylee's body was in and out of the trunk sometime before decomposition left a smell in there in the towyard. That means Caylee was stashed somewhere... but where? Or that proves George is lying.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: September 15, 2008, 10:05:23 PM »

look at all the timelines. there is alot of missing ingredients between 6/16 and 6/27. Ten days of Casey disposing of a body... gives alot of time for her to move the body.
Since George saw the gas cans in the trunk and there was dead hair in the trunk, then Caylee's body was in and out of the trunk sometime before decomposition left a smell in there in the towyard. That means Caylee was stashed somewhere... but where? Or that proves George is lying.
See that was so much easier for me to understand.. I never looked at it that way and you have a very good point
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: September 15, 2008, 10:07:06 PM »

Yep, doesn't make sense. I don't see Casey siphoning gas to fill her car either, and how would they know if has was siphoned... no one looks at their gauge close enough to miss a gallon or two.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: September 15, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?

And if that aint a    I Just Got Laid Look if i ever saw one
        Darn if I can remember.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1250 on: September 15, 2008, 10:11:46 PM »

LP: There is a William Waters who works at a Restaurant down the Street from Anthony. Somebody linked ZG thru a Laura Rose, trying to make it look like she had communication with Lee and Casey thru William Waters. Obviously, it was a ruse.........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: September 15, 2008, 10:14:00 PM »

Why would Casey need to steal a few gallons of gas, at less than $4 per gallon when she was stealing $100's of dollars from friends and family?  My BET is that Casey had the use of a gas credit card.
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: September 15, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

Does anyone know where Casey was going or coming from when her car allegedly ran out of gas?  And what about the cell phone record during the time she ran out of gas..she must have called someone if she was allegedly stranded alone. I cant believe she had no help with this, even before the parents became accomplices
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1253 on: September 15, 2008, 10:14:51 PM »

LP: There is a William Waters who works at a Restaurant down the Street from Anthony. Somebody linked ZG thru a Laura Rose, trying to make it look like she had communication with Lee and Casey thru William Waters. Obviously, it was a ruse.........

I just typed that from the video and I still can't follow it!!! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: September 15, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?

I'll just say it for all ya'll that want to:  He looks like he could have a hot bod under that uniform.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: September 15, 2008, 10:15:45 PM »

At the risk of sounding rude, paleeeeze, A-1.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1256 on: September 15, 2008, 10:16:08 PM »

Why would Casey need to steal a few gallons of gas, at less than $4 per gallon when she was stealing $100's of dollars from friends and family?  My BET is that Casey had the use of a gas credit card.

Maybe it was not the gas she needed, but more the use of the canisters.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: September 15, 2008, 10:16:42 PM »

Does anyone know where Casey was going or coming from when her car allegedly ran out of gas?  And what about the cell phone record during the time she ran out of gas..she must have called someone if she was allegedly stranded alone. I cant believe she had no help with this, even before the parents became accomplices

If LE would just post all their evidence in the top secret monkey space, we could solve this whole darn thing
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »

See that was so much easier for me to understand.. I never looked at it that way and you have a very good point
ok, so if the police asked Casey if she dropped off Caylee to the nanny still alive then the answer would have been no. Instead Casey says the last time she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off to Zanny (omitting the part that she was dead). That's not a lie then, and Casey sticks to it.
And it could very well be that Casey picked a bag of garbage mistakenly that rotted in the towyard. But that also means that finding Caylee in a landfill would be most difficult unless they could trace the Sawgrass Apartments garbage from 6/17 and 6/18. Apartment dumpsters usually get picked up on a specific day of the week.

Also Casey could have moved the body or soiled blanket more than 3 times during that 10 days, making all the cadaver dog hits logical. Casey had alot of time on her hands.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1259 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:15 PM »

Right! Even if she didn't, there's an old trick of making a purchase via credit card, (at a mall, etc.) and returning the merchandise for cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.