April 23, 2024, 02:43:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348043 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: September 15, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »

Since Casey seems to try to be on her "best behavior" around men, I wonder how the police interviews would have gone if say the detectives were women?  Casey knows how to work a man, but I wonder if being interrogated by a woman would have mader her crack?

Lisa
I have noticed in the LE statements that the interrogators (LE) tended to speak the same way those whom they were interrogating spoke, probably trying to say, "Hey, I dig it, I am just like you, I understand you"  An example is clear in Tony's statement. Man, that was hard for me to read, but I saw LE trying to relate to him through their use of "today's jargon."

So, I agree, people speak differently so that the listener hears them the way they want to be heard.

luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: September 15, 2008, 11:08:09 PM »

Another site that I frequent is discussing the Nicole G ? forgot her last name, case where she was running in  the same park that Casey is referring to. She went missing on June 9th and her body was found the next day. Casey kept saying June 9th was the last day she saw Caylee. I too just wonder if the body was not Caylee's and may have been Nicole's or someone else's. The LE know that it isn't Caylee's but want to let the public think it is so that they can find the answers as to why her body or whoever's body was in the trunk. I, as a mother, still can not fathom how Casey can act so calm if her child is dead. I just wonder if she isn't and casey knows where she is and is just keeping her mouth shut for one reason or another. Like I said before, I also keep thinking about George saying the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter's body. I think he knows who was in the trunk.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1322 on: September 15, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »

Good night you all.  Klaasend, I bet you are exhausted wearing so many hats today...  Carpe, good job as usual.......

thanks A1... g'night!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: September 15, 2008, 11:10:04 PM »

Does anyone know how to look up and see who was in apt 218 at Sawgrass? The address for apt 210 was 2863 South Conway Rd.I tried to do it and came up with 100 places, all of which were not this. Supposed to be a friend of Casey's if I heard right.

Did i hear this wrong tonight or did LP say that another one of Casey's friends lived in an apartment somewhere else that had the number 210
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: September 15, 2008, 11:10:32 PM »

Something else that just hits me wrong is in George's police statement, he says whenever they asked Casey where Caylee was, she was always vague. Hmm. Vague as in the nanny that you claim she'd been using for over a yr? I think if I tell my hubby our son is at school, that is not vague, he is at school!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: September 15, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »

OH... and at the say time  I have to ask

"Could George have filed a false report of missing gas cans"?   Not sure why he / they would.. but what does it take to break a lock move the cans an call LE?  Did LE collect & print the cans that were found in Casey's trunk .

SeeYabyeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1326 on: September 15, 2008, 11:10:58 PM »

I can't believe how much this girl lies.  During the interview that has exposed all her lies, she then has to even lie about going to college.  WTF
Somebody may want to tell her she needs to finish high school first..lol!

lol 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: September 15, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »

I read somewhere back on page 20 of these posts, that a blogger had a possible scenario about a larger case at hand in dealing with illegal activities and the possibility that Caylee was sent somewhere out of protection.  I have also thought of that as a conclusion.  The possibility of a young girl with a reputation of partying who apparently drags her daughter around enough that the little girl may have witnessed something...or possibly casey screwed the wrong people over and out of fear of her child sent her somewhere for her safety.  I am not saying this makes any more sense than the current possibilities, but it at least makes sense as to why the immediate family seems content and not looking for the child.  Is this even a possibility? 

I believe she is dead,  BUT your post really grabbed my attention.  Very Good !!!  In this big bad world, anything is possible

I am only making this possible scenario because it would make sense that a girl who shows no emotion to a her own child regardless of whether the child is dead or alive when all of the charecter witnesses have stated that she was a good mother and the photos implicate her as a caring mother..it seems to make sense to me..or maybe i just really want to believe no on could be so heartless..but if she really did know the child was in another location.  Casey was known as a manipulative liar who conned many people out of money, why would it stand to differ that she didnt pull these scams elsewhere..maybe it was drug related.  Maybe she was telling partial truth as to not wanting someone to hurt her daughter by reporting her missing.  That is the only logical reason I can think of that she would be scared or that she would lie to the police.  It usually goes hand in hand that a person who is in the party scene and lying and stealing for money is involved in some way with drugs or other illegal activies.

... and the DNA forensic evidence in Casey's trunk is a non-issue.

... and the hit of the dog/s is a non-issue.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: September 15, 2008, 11:12:27 PM »

Does anyone know how to look up and see who was in apt 218 at Sawgrass? The address for apt 210 was 2863 South Conway Rd.I tried to do it and came up with 100 places, all of which were not this. Supposed to be a friend of Casey's if I heard right.

Did i hear this wrong tonight or did LP say that another one of Casey's friends lived in an apartment somewhere else that had the number 210

I thought I heard him say 218? I think.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: September 15, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »

No, I heard him say apt 218 at Sawgrass apts. Heck, if the windows were open on the day Zenaida visited, that's probably close enough to have eavesdropped.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: September 15, 2008, 11:14:28 PM »

Something else that just hits me wrong is in George's police statement, he says whenever they asked Casey where Caylee was, she was always vague. Hmm. Vague as in the nanny that you claim she'd been using for over a yr? I think if I tell my hubby our son is at school, that is not vague, he is at school!

An AH HA moment:  If Geo and Cin really did know about the nanny Zanny before, then why didn't they call her during the 31 days they were looking for her???
Just one more thing to prove Cin and Geo lied to the court and are covering Casey ass
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:46 PM »

No, I heard him say apt 218 at Sawgrass apts. Heck, if the windows were open on the day Zenaida visited, that's probably close enough to have eavesdropped.

OH,  OK, so i did hear him wrong
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:46 PM »

An AH HA moment:  If Geo and Cin really did know about the nanny Zanny before, then why didn't they call her during the 31 days they were looking for her???
Just one more thing to prove Cin and Geo lied to the court and are covering Casey ass

I think we all have seen that this whole family is a pack of liars. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: September 15, 2008, 11:15:48 PM »

WOOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Look out ..... here  comes    Cin   - Cin   !!!!!!

------------------
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: September 15, 2008, 11:16:20 PM »

I read somewhere back on page 20 of these posts, that a blogger had a possible scenario about a larger case at hand in dealing with illegal activities and the possibility that Caylee was sent somewhere out of protection.  I have also thought of that as a conclusion.  The possibility of a young girl with a reputation of partying who apparently drags her daughter around enough that the little girl may have witnessed something...or possibly casey screwed the wrong people over and out of fear of her child sent her somewhere for her safety.  I am not saying this makes any more sense than the current possibilities, but it at least makes sense as to why the immediate family seems content and not looking for the child.  Is this even a possibility? 

I believe she is dead,  BUT your post really grabbed my attention.  Very Good !!!  In this big bad world, anything is possible

I am only making this possible scenario because it would make sense that a girl who shows no emotion to a her own child regardless of whether the child is dead or alive when all of the charecter witnesses have stated that she was a good mother and the photos implicate her as a caring mother..it seems to make sense to me..or maybe i just really want to believe no on could be so heartless..but if she really did know the child was in another location.  Casey was known as a manipulative liar who conned many people out of money, why would it stand to differ that she didnt pull these scams elsewhere..maybe it was drug related.  Maybe she was telling partial truth as to not wanting someone to hurt her daughter by reporting her missing.  That is the only logical reason I can think of that she would be scared or that she would lie to the police.  It usually goes hand in hand that a person who is in the party scene and lying and stealing for money is involved in some way with drugs or other illegal activies.
I will once again bring up the movie mommy dearest..That family looked like the all american family yet evil was lurking within..I really wish i could believe that but they have to much evidence pointing the other direction...Sorry i want her to be alive i just do not believe she is

It is unfortunate that the evidence does not prove what you want to believe.  Everyone wishes she was still alive.  There is not a shread of evidence that shows Casey was into drugs.  She certainly doesn't appear to be.  Clear skin, clear eyes, nice teeth, healthy weight, etc. 
Ever seen a meth addict??  You can spot them a mile away

Typical "Meth Mouth" (gross)

http://dentistry.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=dentistry&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ada.org%2Fpublic%2Ftopics%2Fmethmouth_popup_photo01.asp

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: September 15, 2008, 11:17:27 PM »

Another site that I frequent is discussing the Nicole G ? forgot her last name, case where she was running in  the same park that Casey is referring to. She went missing on June 9th and her body was found the next day. Casey kept saying June 9th was the last day she saw Caylee. I too just wonder if the body was not Caylee's and may have been Nicole's or someone else's. The LE know that it isn't Caylee's but want to let the public think it is so that they can find the answers as to why her body or whoever's body was in the trunk. I, as a mother, still can not fathom how Casey can act so calm if her child is dead. I just wonder if she isn't and casey knows where she is and is just keeping her mouth shut for one reason or another. Like I said before, I also keep thinking about George saying the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter's body. I think he knows who was in the trunk.

Hi all ya know I wondered the same thing...The Nicole G girl was into the club scene also I think it was mentioned she knew some of the same people that Casey knew and she was found in Jay Blanchard Park....I also wonder when casey made a comment about almost killing someone on a friends page if maybe she hit somebody while driving drunk
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: September 15, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »

This is why I don't believe she ever even talked them about a nanny, no way they wouldn't have gotten information on her, what was the plan is Casey died in a car accident and they can't get Caylee? Also, i think it was Amy who said Casey didn't actually name the nanny until the last month after Caylee went missing.

Flannery O'Conner
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: September 15, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »

I will once again bring up the movie mommy dearest..That family looked like the all american family yet evil was lurking within..I really wish i could believe that but they have to much evidence pointing the other direction...Sorry i want her to be alive i just do not believe she is

It is unfortunate that the evidence does not prove what you want to believe.  Everyone wishes she was still alive.  There is not a shread of evidence that shows Casey was into drugs.  She certainly doesn't appear to be.  Clear skin, clear eyes, nice teeth, healthy weight, etc. 
Ever seen a meth addict??  You can spot them a mile away

Typical "Meth Mouth" (gross)

http://dentistry.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=dentistry&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ada.org%2Fpublic%2Ftopics%2Fmethmouth_popup_photo01.asp

Yep, seen lots of cases of it. Disgusting
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: September 15, 2008, 11:21:05 PM »

Hi all ya know I wondered the same thing...The Nicole G girl was into the club scene also I think it was mentioned she knew some of the same people that Casey knew and she was found in Jay Blanchard Park....I also wonder when casey made a comment about almost killing someone on a friends page if maybe she hit somebody while driving drunk

Oh No, I am not talking to you.  You left last night without a word.  I was so worried that someone came a knockin on your door.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: September 15, 2008, 11:21:06 PM »

If Caylee's hair came back as from a deceased person in the trunk it must have been Caylee she hit.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.