April 19, 2024, 01:11:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 347817 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: September 15, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

Something else that just hits me wrong is in George's police statement, he says whenever they asked Casey where Caylee was, she was always vague. Hmm. Vague as in the nanny that you claim she'd been using for over a yr? I think if I tell my hubby our son is at school, that is not vague, he is at school!

An AH HA moment:  If Geo and Cin really did know about the nanny Zanny before, then why didn't they call her during the 31 days they were looking for her???
Just one more thing to prove Cin and Geo lied to the court and are covering Casey ass

This is why I don't believe she ever even talked them about a nanny, no way they wouldn't have gotten information on her, what was the plan is Casey died in a car accident and they can't get Caylee? Also, i think it was Amy who said Casey didn't actually name the nanny until the last month after Caylee went missing.

You know this all leads to that they know where that chid is and they know why she was killed and the reason is too henious to ever reveal
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: September 15, 2008, 11:23:10 PM »

Another site that I frequent is discussing the Nicole G ? forgot her last name, case where she was running in  the same park that Casey is referring to. She went missing on June 9th and her body was found the next day. Casey kept saying June 9th was the last day she saw Caylee. I too just wonder if the body was not Caylee's and may have been Nicole's or someone else's. The LE know that it isn't Caylee's but want to let the public think it is so that they can find the answers as to why her body or whoever's body was in the trunk. I, as a mother, still can not fathom how Casey can act so calm if her child is dead. I just wonder if she isn't and casey knows where she is and is just keeping her mouth shut for one reason or another. Like I said before, I also keep thinking about George saying the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter's body. I think he knows who was in the trunk.

Hi all ya know I wondered the same thing...The Nicole G girl was into the club scene also I think it was mentioned she knew some of the same people that Casey knew and she was found in Jay Blanchard Park....I also wonder when casey made a comment about almost killing someone on a friends page if maybe she hit somebody while driving drunk

Oh No, I am not talking to you.  You left last night without a word.  I was so worried that someone came a knockin on your door.

LOL Well after you said what you did I had to go check and make sure hubby was OK (two minutes later )I came back and you left me!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1342 on: September 15, 2008, 11:23:47 PM »

Klaas -are you here?  Did you get my good nite - FYI - last nite? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 15, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »

Something else that just hits me wrong is in George's police statement, he says whenever they asked Casey where Caylee was, she was always vague. Hmm. Vague as in the nanny that you claim she'd been using for over a yr? I think if I tell my hubby our son is at school, that is not vague, he is at school!

An AH HA moment:  If Geo and Cin really did know about the nanny Zanny before, then why didn't they call her during the 31 days they were looking for her???
Just one more thing to prove Cin and Geo lied to the court and are covering Casey ass

This is why I don't believe she ever even talked them about a nanny, no way they wouldn't have gotten information on her, what was the plan is Casey died in a car accident and they can't get Caylee? Also, i think it was Amy who said Casey didn't actually name the nanny until the last month after Caylee went missing.

You know this all leads to that they know where that chid is and they know why she was killed and the reason is too henious to ever reveal

I honestly believe Lee, George and Cindy ALL know what has happened to Caylee.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1344 on: September 15, 2008, 11:24:51 PM »

Another site that I frequent is discussing the Nicole G ? forgot her last name, case where she was running in  the same park that Casey is referring to. She went missing on June 9th and her body was found the next day. Casey kept saying June 9th was the last day she saw Caylee. I too just wonder if the body was not Caylee's and may have been Nicole's or someone else's. The LE know that it isn't Caylee's but want to let the public think it is so that they can find the answers as to why her body or whoever's body was in the trunk. I, as a mother, still can not fathom how Casey can act so calm if her child is dead. I just wonder if she isn't and casey knows where she is and is just keeping her mouth shut for one reason or another. Like I said before, I also keep thinking about George saying the body in the trunk was not my granddaughter's body. I think he knows who was in the trunk.

Hi all ya know I wondered the same thing...The Nicole G girl was into the club scene also I think it was mentioned she knew some of the same people that Casey knew and she was found in Jay Blanchard Park....I also wonder when casey made a comment about almost killing someone on a friends page if maybe she hit somebody while driving drunk

Oh No, I am not talking to you.  You left last night without a word.  I was so worried that someone came a knockin on your door.

LOL Well after you said what you did I had to go check and make sure hubby was OK (two minutes later )I came back and you left me!!!!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »

I honestly believe Lee, George and Cindy ALL know what has happened to Caylee.

When we see their house going up for sale is when we all know they realize they all goin to the can
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1346 on: September 15, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »

I've been trying for many pages not to ask, but I give in:

I thought, at first, that Cindy and George were just more and more frustrated with Casey because of the spending spree she was on and that Cindy hadn't been able to see Caylee. Obviously Cindy was angry enough to want to have her arrested for stealing the car. I thought that the gas cans being reported as stolen, was probably something that was done out of that same frustration because they were pretty sure Casey had done it, but George reported out of anger.

Has something blown that out of possibility? Could someone please fill me in? Thank you!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: September 15, 2008, 11:27:04 PM »

Maybe Casey and family can not give her a proper burial and "they just don't want to think about it." Thus all the Denial, lies, denial, lies
luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: September 15, 2008, 11:27:55 PM »

I think with Nicole, it is also interesting that chloroform was found near the car. Considering Casey did a search for chloroform on her computer, I wonder if there is any connection.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1349 on: September 15, 2008, 11:28:13 PM »

Does anyone know how to look up and see who was in apt 218 at Sawgrass? The address for apt 210 was 2863 South Conway Rd.I tried to do it and came up with 100 places, all of which were not this. Supposed to be a friend of Casey's if I heard right.

Did i hear this wrong tonight or did LP say that another one of Casey's friends lived in an apartment somewhere else that had the number 210

No, I heard him say apt 218 at Sawgrass apts. Heck, if the windows were open on the day Zenaida visited, that's probably close enough to have eavesdropped.

OH,  OK, so i did hear him wrong
Here try using this to search for who lives there   
http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: September 15, 2008, 11:28:53 PM »

So is this William's involvement part of Casey's imagination or what does everyone else think?

William Waters is owner /boss @ Houlihans

Amy worked @ Houlihans as a server

William sheduled an appointment to visit Casey @ jail but it was canceled.
Laura Rose leaves William a message @ myspace
Laura Rose is also friends with Beba aka Zenaida

Wasn't there also a Lee Anthony connection in there too?
Also those friend associations, to me, only matter if they were pre June '08.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: September 15, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »

I think with Nicole, it is also interesting that chloroform was found near the car. Considering Casey did a search for chloroform on her computer, I wonder if there is any connection.

WHAT

I never new that.....that is quite interesting I also think she knew that Mike guy that Patrick was talking about
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: September 15, 2008, 11:29:44 PM »

I thought, at first, that Cindy and George were just more and more frustrated with Casey because of the spending spree she was on and that Cindy hadn't been able to see Caylee. Obviously Cindy was angry enough to want to have her arrested for stealing the car. I thought that the gas cans being reported as stolen, was probably something that was done out of that same frustration because they were pretty sure Casey had done it, but George reported out of anger.

Has something blown that out of possibility? Could someone please fill me in? Thank you!

CBB - I am confused.    What is your wuestion?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: September 15, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »

Never heard that one, where did you get this info???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:32 PM »

What happened?
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »

Hawkins is the Marine.  You know, Casey loves a man in --- or out of --- uniform.

Wait a minute. Look at that picture. It's a hotel/motel room. How did Casey get a picture of Hawkins, in a hotel/motel, replacing his clothing? Did she sleep with him too. FTLOG!!! Who has she NOT slept with?

Don't we really only care if Casey had sex with this man if it happened about nine months before Caylee was born?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1356 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:52 PM »

Who is nichole and what about chloroform by her car??? Can anyone answer this one for me i'm lost 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1357 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:28 PM »

CBB - I am confused.    What is your wuestion?

Has there been something uncovered about the gas cans that make the above scenario impossible? It made a lot of sense to me at the time......  Thx for responding, mytime!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: September 15, 2008, 11:33:01 PM »

Who is nichole and what about chloroform by her car??? Can anyone answer this one for me i'm lost 

So am I.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: September 15, 2008, 11:33:08 PM »

When Cindy called 911 and said the car smelled of a dead body , there was a pause, then she says, something's wrong, her mind was clicking and she was putting 2 and 2 together, she knew then, she knew when she went to jail and we hear that phone call, then boom, everything changed and they were protecting Casey, amazing since they claim not to have talked to her about the case because of the monitoring. She can backtrack all she wants, but she knows and she's only enabling Casey to continue to lie and Caylee to continue to rot.I could have smacked Casey when she was in court that first time and looks back and smiles at George and Cindy like it was a wedding and not a court procedure over her dead body. Casey is very concerned about keeping her mother's love and approval, that's what she was looking for that day, Cindy needs to confront her with the truth instead of buying into her fairytale, once Casey knows her mother knows and there's no more worrying about how her mother might react, then and only then might she come clean.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.