April 25, 2024, 11:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 348215 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: September 15, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »

I think with Nicole, it is also interesting that chloroform was found near the car. Considering Casey did a search for chloroform on her computer, I wonder if there is any connection.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 15, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »

I think with Nicole, it is also interesting that chloroform was found near the car. Considering Casey did a search for chloroform on her computer, I wonder if there is any connection.

What happened?

There was a girl I think she was 26 found dead at Jay Blanchard Park on June 9th... They are saying that chloroform was found buy her car...The girl who died hung around the same crowd i believe and also knew this mike guy
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1362 on: September 15, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »

Who is nichole and what about chloroform by her car??? Can anyone answer this one for me i'm lost 

So am I.
lol! Glad i'm not alone..I don't even remember a nichole as a charector do you?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: September 15, 2008, 11:34:50 PM »

Something else that just hits me wrong is in George's police statement, he says whenever they asked Casey where Caylee was, she was always vague. Hmm. Vague as in the nanny that you claim she'd been using for over a yr? I think if I tell my hubby our son is at school, that is not vague, he is at school!

An AH HA moment:  If Geo and Cin really did know about the nanny Zanny before, then why didn't they call her during the 31 days they were looking for her???
Just one more thing to prove Cin and Geo lied to the court and are covering Casey ass

This is why I don't believe she ever even talked them about a nanny, no way they wouldn't have gotten information on her, what was the plan is Casey died in a car accident and they can't get Caylee? Also, i think it was Amy who said Casey didn't actually name the nanny until the last month after Caylee went missing.

You know this all leads to that they know where that chid is and they know why she was killed and the reason is too henious to ever reveal

Maybe Casey and family can not give her a proper burial and "they just don't want to think about it." Thus all the Denial, lies, denial, lies

When Lee first heard Casey's story he called TonE and asked him who this Zanny was because they had never heard of her.  Of course, TonE had never seen her but I think IIRC that Casey had referred to her as the nanny.  So, I don't believe that the Anthony's had ever heard of Zanny until this happened.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: September 15, 2008, 11:35:53 PM »

Ok remember when casey was talking about the jogger being found and she said her mom would not let her jog for the longest time after that well that happened June 9th 2008 she was not staying with her mom then so whey would cindy tell her not to jog???? That is Nicole  the dead jogger
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: September 15, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »

What happened?

There was a girl I think she was 26 found dead at Jay Blanchard Park on June 9th... They are saying that chloroform was found buy her car...The girl who died hung around the same crowd i believe and also knew this mike guy
I would love to know her whole name and read this story..I remember someone saying this is where casey came up with the june 9th date
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: September 15, 2008, 11:36:45 PM »

WTH! This guy si defending Casey tooth and nail on her facebook!
Adam Talbot wrote at 11:32pm
No I dont but I know that Casey would never do anything to harm Caylee. Chloroform was used to get stains out of her car, the hair sample shows signs of decomposition because all hair does after a while! She knows where she i...  Read Mores and its no ones business why she hasnt revealed her location but she is definately not dead.

Adam Talbot wrote at 11:19pm
ummm...she IS alive and yes Casey knows where she is she is not telling anyone at this point until the media dies down. Shes liking the attention, Cindy does not know where she is she only knows shes alive. Whatever u hear on...  Read More Nancy Grace is bull its all got way out of hand
luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: September 15, 2008, 11:38:00 PM »

Sorry to add another person who probably isn't involved but I can see how she can be connected to the Casey story. I have been reading another site ws (I don't think I can post it but if I can, I will) There is a whole link to the Nicole Ganguzza case. I think that it makes sense if you can see past the hype that is going on with the lying and child killer thing. I, like everyone else, still doesn't know what happened but would like to think Caylee is still alive.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 15, 2008, 11:39:21 PM »

Something else that just hits me wrong is in George's police statement, he says whenever they asked Casey where Caylee was, she was always vague. Hmm. Vague as in the nanny that you claim she'd been using for over a yr? I think if I tell my hubby our son is at school, that is not vague, he is at school!

An AH HA moment:  If Geo and Cin really did know about the nanny Zanny before, then why didn't they call her during the 31 days they were looking for her???
Just one more thing to prove Cin and Geo lied to the court and are covering Casey ass

This is why I don't believe she ever even talked them about a nanny, no way they wouldn't have gotten information on her, what was the plan is Casey died in a car accident and they can't get Caylee? Also, i think it was Amy who said Casey didn't actually name the nanny until the last month after Caylee went missing.

You know this all leads to that they know where that chid is and they know why she was killed and the reason is too henious to ever reveal

Maybe Casey and family can not give her a proper burial and "they just don't want to think about it." Thus all the Denial, lies, denial, lies

When Lee first heard Casey's story he called TonE and asked him who this Zanny was because they had never heard of her.  Of course, TonE had never seen her but I think IIRC that Casey had referred to her as the nanny.  So, I don't believe that the Anthony's had ever heard of Zanny until this happened.

I probably have the same question of many monkeys ... does TonE mean Tony Lazzaro ?

And why do people (if this is the case, refer to him as TonE?)

Just askin'

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 15, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »

I've been trying for many pages not to ask, but I give in:

I thought, at first, that Cindy and George were just more and more frustrated with Casey because of the spending spree she was on and that Cindy hadn't been able to see Caylee. Obviously Cindy was angry enough to want to have her arrested for stealing the car. I thought that the gas cans being reported as stolen, was probably something that was done out of that same frustration because they were pretty sure Casey had done it, but George reported out of anger.

Has something blown that out of possibility? Could someone please fill me in? Thank you!

CBB - I am confused.    What is your wuestion?

Has there been something uncovered about the gas cans that make the above scenario impossible? It made a lot of sense to me at the time......  Thx for responding, mytime!

Nothing really?  Just speculation.  I said that I think it is strange that George would report $50.00 worth of gas stolen - angry  at Casey or not - seems strange. IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 15, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »

Klaas -are you here?  Did you get my good nite - FYI - last nite? 

I probably missed it, I'll go back and look
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 15, 2008, 11:41:50 PM »

What happened?

I would love to know her whole name and read this story..I remember someone saying this is where casey came up with the june 9th date

Nicole Ganguzza
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: September 15, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »

Sorry to add another person who probably isn't involved but I can see how she can be connected to the Casey story. I have been reading another site ws (I don't think I can post it but if I can, I will) There is a whole link to the Nicole Ganguzza case. I think that it makes sense if you can see past the hype that is going on with the lying and child killer thing. I, like everyone else, still doesn't know what happened but would like to think Caylee is still alive.
Thanks for the info..I wish she was alive to but the whole jogger thing just don't add up either...How could a little girl get killed at a park and her mother live. Caylee wasn't at the park by herself and casey would have called the police if infact someone killed her daughter besides her.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: September 15, 2008, 11:42:09 PM »

You can post it.  I, too, am originally from NE.  (MA)
luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: September 15, 2008, 11:42:15 PM »

THis is a link to the Nicole Ganguzza murder. Same park, same day that kept being referred to.

Hope i link this right.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6747090&version=14&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: September 15, 2008, 11:42:39 PM »

Ok remember when casey was talking about the jogger being found and she said her mom would not let her jog for the longest time after that well that happened June 9th 2008 she was not staying with her mom then so whey would cindy tell her not to jog???? That is Nicole  the dead jogger

Don't remember that at all but would love to read it somewhere...especially the chloroform connection.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: September 15, 2008, 11:42:47 PM »

Klaas -are you here?  Did you get my good nite - FYI - last nite? 

Ah yes, I saw it and laughed 
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: September 15, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »

Hey guys, I am not pretending to have all the answers or even some of them here.  I am not even aware of all of the dna evidence out there regarding this case.  I dont want to make enemies here, I was just airing a thought.  I dont know what happened, I am just a person with high hopes and sad thoughts...I hope she is not dead, I think she most likely is.  Are there any links for the DNA eveidence?  I heard about the hair samples and dna samples, but I just heard they were found..not what type of samples or anything else.  I do agree that hair samples from a postmortem individual have different identities to them.  I also know that the dna within the hair can provide evidence as to how old a person is, the sex of the individual, the health, etc.  it could be found within the hair sample if she was poisoned, it could be compared with other hair samples of her from, say a brush..etc...the condition of the body at the time.  As I said, I am not defending anyone here,  I hope I have not offended anyone...I am just hoping.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 15, 2008, 11:43:14 PM »

Thanks for the info..I wish she was alive to but the whole jogger thing just don't add up either...How could a little girl get killed at a park and her mother live. Caylee wasn't at the park by herself and casey would have called the police if infact someone killed her daughter besides her.
Then thier could be the whole casey and her murdering friends theory..They killed the jogger then killed her daughter.
luvmykids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: September 15, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »

This info comes from websleuths - very interesting I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.